PDA

View Full Version : I raced a blue sentra R ( street races)

Pages : [1] 2

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I raced a blue sentra R a month or 2 ago at the street races and i beat him then he got pulled over and i got away. i drive a pearl white rsx type s. Any one know or heard of him? he got our race all on vid to id like to see it.

euro tang
08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
haha, this should be good

RickDaTuner
08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
*pulls out the popcorn*

:drama:

dj_honda
08-11-2005, 02:49 PM
he left town, bought a silver skyline and street races in miami now.

rip
08-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Wow some entertaining threads being created here as of late.

gpomp
08-11-2005, 02:50 PM
:rofl:

cman
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
*pulls out the popcorn*

:drama:

couldnt have said it better myself. *reclines chair back*

on a side note, any chance his name is Brian Spilner? hes my buddy and it was probably him.

JAYMEZ
08-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Oh can I start the bashing ?? me me me me!!

*cough*

:whocares:

YamaLube
08-11-2005, 02:56 PM
.....take it to the track.......:rofl:

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 02:59 PM
HAha well he would of had to of got a hefty tickey cuz he was way behind me still giving it and i ran a yellow and he went right though the red and i saw the cops pull out and just come ripping up so i turned off the lights and ducked in a wear house between some trucks, i left like an hour later and he was still sitting there with the cops, havent heard anything about it since, i think the vid would be sweet!

HAHAHAHA

b_t
08-11-2005, 03:00 PM
calgry police service usually let the faster car go, it is how street races work, its all about the respect. if you have a skyline or rx-7 they won't ticket you at all, ever, because those cars are the ultimate in respect. they are like props with wheels.

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
really? i did not know that. thats wicked.

euro tang
08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
LOL!!

QuasarCav
08-11-2005, 03:06 PM
It obviously was not a sentra "R", he surely would have kicked your ass.

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:07 PM
it was, he kick my ass off the line but i cought up pretty quick. im positive it was.

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Ya 100% i talked with him and checked out his car for a while before i raced, dark blue sentra SE R had big gay crome exhuast.

Kaos
08-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Wanna race me?
I got a tricycle souped up with NOS!!
Sometimes I scare myself, because if I push it too fast, I might fry my piston rings.

:hijack:

Btw, I raced a Red Civic coupe with some bronze wheels.
He was with some guy in a Pearl White Prelude with shiney wheels. :D

civic_stylez
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
*raises hand* can i be first?!?!

hey man, where are these street races? i just bought an eclipse and i painted it bright green..have you seen it? i just installed all of my overnight parts from japan and some of the fellow beyond members are warning me about danger to the manifold but im not worried about it.... after that i put in these 2 sweet bottles of nawsss and i can really rip it up out there...i raced this red rx7 and at the end i almost had him and the guy told me that i never had my car which i really didnt understand but laughed anyways...

ill watch for you at the races though, if you see me come and say hi, my name is brian.:thumbsup:

wildrice
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
props to you for street racing and then bragging about it.......

dj_honda
08-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
it was, he kick my ass off the line but i cought up pretty quick. im positive it was.

your car should be a lot faster than a sentra R. maybe your exhaust bearings are fucked. :dunno:

QuasarCav
08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Ya 100% i talked with him and checked out his car for a while before i raced, dark blue sentra SE R had big gay crome exhuast.

Damn, your car must be quick.

My little Jetta lost to an S2000, dont race the S2000, johnny will hunt you on dirtbikes.

toyboy88
08-11-2005, 03:17 PM
HAha well he would of had to of got a hefty tickey cuz he was way behind me still giving it and i ran a yellow and he went right though the red and i saw the cops pull out and just come ripping up so i turned off the lights and ducked in a wear house between some trucks, i left like an hour later and he was still sitting there with the cops, havent heard anything about it since, i think the vid would be sweet!

HAHAHAHA

this what makes this thread so enjoyablE!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

CivicDXR
08-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
Btw, I raced a Red Civic coupe with some bronze wheels.
He was with some guy in a Pearl White Prelude with shiney wheels. :D

hey, I think I know those guys :dunno: :D

rc2002
08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey teggypimp95. Isn't that your PWP RSX-S for sale in the marketplace? I thoroughly enjoy reading about these street races, but I wouldn't publicly talk about racing my car if it's for sale...

And b_t, are you serious?!? I'm immune to tickets if I have an RX7 or Skyline? If that's the case I might just buy one of each of those...

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Ya thats mine. I dont care if im talking about it. If your buying a car thats done up and you think that its never been in a race before u should probably think again. Or go to the adds that say "lady driven" lol.

Ya i was faster than him, but i have hondata lunch controll and i did not use it so i spun wayyy to much off the line, but soo as i gripped it was all good.

USED
08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
It seems like all of the idiots are coming out of the wood works lately. Are you f'ing kidding here??:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:44 PM
What you mean by that?

YamaLube
08-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
*i just bought an eclipse and i painted it bright green..have you seen it? i just installed all of my overnight parts from japan and some of the fellow beyond members are warning me about danger to the manifold but im not worried about it.... after that i put in these 2 sweet bottles of nawsss and i can really rip it up out there...i raced this red rx7 and at the end i almost had him and the guy told me that i never had my car which i really didnt understand but laughed anyways...

This cracked me up, I don't think anyone else picked up on it..............:rofl:

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:47 PM
HAHA ya that was good. Props for that!

rip
08-11-2005, 03:48 PM
What you mean by that?

WOW you are dense.

YamaLube
08-11-2005, 03:49 PM
HAHA ya that was good. Props for that!

Shutup newb, keep living your life 10 seconds at a time.

QuasarCav
08-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube

Shutup newb, keep living your life 10 seconds at a time.

9 seconds, he has launch control.

JAYMEZ
08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Dude you should race me...

I kicked civics_stylez ass in my red rx-7 , but then the cops always follow me so i painted it silver ... we should meet up sometime and maybe race , it would be sweet ... i know a sweet place where we can have a good qrt mile .. 10 g buy in , and my friend ja will come race with us

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Beyond is sure going down hill latly. i made a simple threat asking if any one knew the guy so i could see a damn video. And then half of you are even talking about the right sh*t here. If your gonna be a homo or gonna say stuff that sounds like you pull it stright outa your ass, then post it some where eles.

b_t
08-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Beyond is sure going down hill latly. i made a simple threat asking if any one knew the guy so i could see a damn video. And then half of you are even talking about the right sh*t here. If your gonna be a homo or gonna say stuff that sounds like you pull it stright outa your ass, then post it some where eles.

but I was totally serious
JAYMEZ_STI did donuts in the middle of the intersection of Elbow Drive & Glenmore and nothing happened, he was going for like two minutes, traffic totally shut down, and the cops just waved him off and ticketed this guy in a cavalier instead

YamaLube
08-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Sorry Teggy, here you go..........

Wow, sounds like a crazy race, congrats on the win. I don't know the guy, but I bet its a good vid. Once you track it down please post it, I would love to see it.

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks i will post it for sure. If i can ever find him. hey i heard about that donut crazyness. i heard it was mad.

Kaos
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
and please, post the license plates.
This thread is trash.

:closed: :thumbsup:

civic_stylez
08-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Dude you should race me...

I kicked civics_stylez ass in my red rx-7 , but then the cops always follow me so i painted it silver ... we should meet up sometime and maybe race , it would be sweet ... i know a sweet place where we can have a good qrt mile .. 10 g buy in , and my friend ja will come race with us

whoa man, dont get ahead of yourself here..i have a friend that has an s2k named johnny tran, hes a mean mofo....my buddy dom banged his sister and then said she was as loose as mc hammer pants so jonny and his cousin lance came after him..it wasnt pretty. his s2k looks crazy dangerous..it has snowflakes on it....one word...bayuumm. (that means cool for those who dont know)

abyss
08-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Ya thats mine. I dont care if im talking about it. If your buying a car thats done up and you think that its never been in a race before u should probably think again. Or go to the adds that say "lady driven" lol.

Ya i was faster than him, but i have hondata lunch controll and i did not use it so i spun wayyy to much off the line, but soo as i gripped it was all good.

My god, someone call the grammar police. This was actually painful to read, besides the fact he's bragging about streetracing.

How's that lunch control working out for ya? Lost any weight?

Primer_Drift
08-11-2005, 04:05 PM

LOL
Best spelling error evAr! Hondata feature for overwieght cars..:rofl:

Good thread so far, lots of Fast&Fruity quotes

1-Bar
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
hey, I think I know those guys :dunno: :D

me 2....:D

Those 2 race all the time, I hear the red one was sooo fast he lost his valve stems racing one time...

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
ooo ouch, haha i know im brutal and spelling. But im also typing fast cuz im a work and should not be doing this stuff.

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 04:14 PM
What you guys think of civic sir's? i might be buying one soon , just woundering if its a good investment.

MiG_Master
08-11-2005, 04:21 PM
I think that we have discovered the densest material known to mankind.

tapout
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
What you guys think of civic sir's? i might be buying one soon , just woundering if its a good investment. :whocares: what people think man get what you like

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Just was curious if any one has fixed one up or anything and if they were happy with the result.

k_dawg
08-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

me 2....:D

Those 2 race all the time, I hear the red one was sooo fast he lost his valve stems racing one time...

Ahahahahah :rofl: :rofl: omg thats so fast, I wanna meet him one day ;).

euro_racer
08-11-2005, 04:38 PM
civic's and integra's are nice cars....but in the end of the race againtst cars like the eclips or rx7 you will most likely end up screaming "NOOOOOOO, MONIKAAAA!!!"

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
HAHAHA!! yeah, well it will be a down grade from what i have now unless i turbo it or something. But i cant afford the insurance on mine at the moment.

euro_racer
08-11-2005, 04:46 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

teggypimp95
08-11-2005, 04:49 PM
haha no its cool im off now, thanks tho lol :guns:

cman
08-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by abyss
How's that lunch control working out for ya? Lost any weight?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: typOWNED!

DannyO
08-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Wow man thats awesome, streetracing is so much fin and soo cool, I was racing this minivan the other day, this fucker had NOS but I knew my Honda and its 2.2 litres of fury could take him down, we shot off down a busy street which made for some great fun as we weaved in and out of cars as we got upto speeds of 160kph, but damn some people are stupid in cars sometimes as this woman indicated and pulled out infront of me, WHAT A DUMb BITCH, but I just pulled my handbrake and slid round her, I then punched it and got my baby upto about 210kph just as we came to a playground zone, but the minivan had fallen back as I'm soo damn good, I beat his ass and to make sure he knew I put on my hazards which is the universal language of "I OWNED YOU", yea strretracing was soo fun, I found it especially fun as I had a fair bit of beer in me which just adds to the thrill of driving awesome and threatening peoples lives.

MiG_Master
08-11-2005, 05:00 PM
My scarcasm meter just overloaded from that last post.

Skyline_Addict
08-11-2005, 05:02 PM
my name is johnny tran, ya heard of me?

BlkMaxima
08-11-2005, 05:26 PM
You guys got nothing on me, I once did a smokeshow at a checkstop!!:burnout:

lastprodigy
08-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by YamaLube

This cracked me up, I don't think anyone else picked up on it..............:rofl:

wow your the real idiot then....cuz that might have ben funny 1997 you fogie

schurchill39
08-11-2005, 05:33 PM
What you guys think of civic sir's? i might be buying one soon , just woundering if its a good investment.

I would be careful. Not sure if you can handle the power. But if you can then people will be calling you SIR civic. Civics pwns everything man. I heard they were gunna put them in the fast and furious but couldnt because they are a widely availible car and didnt want to deal with the lawsuits caused by kids souping them up. If i were you i would stick with the slower RSX until you learn how to double clutch or rally shift (no clutch) thats what you need to do on the higherhorse power turboed cars to keep the turbo spooled. I dont blame you for beating the sentra they are for pussies. Silverboost had to put over 100,000 into his car to make it into the 13's

Where are these street races i wanna see some sweet right hand drive cars from japan. I hear they are all fake and just a conversion kit. Damn ricers misbadging their cars Let me know when the next race is, brian spliner fucked my cousin (jonny's sister) now i am gunna beat his ass.

lastprodigy
08-11-2005, 05:41 PM
all you sarcastic ricer story tellers need to find something better to do then to think up stupid storiies...especially scurchill

Seanith
08-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39

I heard they were gunna put them in the fast and furious but couldnt because they are a widely availible car and didnt want to deal with the lawsuits caused by kids souping them up.

Last time I checked there were civics in fast and the furious.

ecstasy_civic
08-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
all you sarcastic ricer story tellers need to find something better to do then to think up stupid storiies...especially scurchill

:werd:

Geez, everyone picking on the Spec V:cry: lol
Or I suppose it was the 'R' model:rofl:

97IntegraRS
08-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Sentra type R pwns joo

RickDaTuner
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

your still a n00b in my books

Holler at you boy..

ten bucks says the Police took the doods camera for evidence and are looking through it for your plates...

*"knock knock"

"hello"

"Are you the owner of that Acura out front"

" mom the police are here about you car"

haha :bigpimp:

88CRX
08-11-2005, 09:06 PM
are you for real teggypimp95 ?

schurchill39
08-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

your still a n00b in my books

Holler at you boy..

ten bucks says the Police took the doods camera for evidence and are looking through it for your plates...

knock knock

hello

Are you the owner of that Acura out front

mom the police are here about you car

haha :bigpimp:

Hahaha oh god that has me bent over in tears.!!!

eNeRgY
08-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Sure street race is fun but its dangerous, what if some pedestrian pops out of no where, what are you gonna do if you hit an innocent by stander, there goes your license, car and jail time. You got to understand there are alot of idiots out there that jay walks.

Gurpy
08-12-2005, 12:31 AM
LMAO at the cop shows up at door story....thats hilarious.

Leb_Rs
08-12-2005, 12:37 AM
CMAN has the best sig ever lolololol i cant stop laugh i dont know whats funny is it this thread or that sig LOL:clap:

Obscura
08-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by MiG_Master
I think that we have discovered the densest material known to mankind.

:rofl: :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
08-12-2005, 12:46 AM
yo homiez

i wuz tha one in da blue Sentra TYPE-SE-TYPE-R. teggyshit aint got shiet on me yo. hes a lying fool punk bitch. i spanked that lil bitch so hard. his ride aint shit yo. my "gay crome exhust" is da shit and gave me 34 hp at the brakez.

fuckin kid, the popos just wanted to give me tha madd propz and they was sayin "hey that pansy in the entergra was so slow proly cuz he was so shitting fat. he needs lunch control!"

so fuck and your fuckin mama,

blue sentra R owner

gpomp
08-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
yo homiez

i wuz tha one in da blue Sentra TYPE-SE-TYPE-R. teggyshit aint got shiet on me yo. hes a lying fool punk bitch. i spanked that lil bitch so hard. his ride aint shit yo. my "gay crome exhust" is da shit and gave me 34 hp at the brakez.

fuckin kid, the popos just wanted to give me tha madd propz and they was sayin "hey that pansy in the entergra was so slow proly cuz he was so shitting fat. he needs lunch control!"

so fuck and your fuckin mama,

blue sentra R owner
gold

GTS Jeff
08-12-2005, 12:51 AM
and tell your mom to buy sum pussy cream, cuz her pussy stinks.

GTS Jeff
08-12-2005, 12:52 AM
it smells like garbage

JordanEG6
08-12-2005, 01:00 AM
hey that pansy in the entergra was so slow proly cuz he was so shitting fat. he needs lunch control

HAHAHAHAAH :rofl: :rofl: awesome

prodjsxb
08-12-2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
It obviously was not a sentra "R", he surely would have kicked your ass.

Thats :bullshit: (having driven one) they are over rated and have shitty clutches. A modded teg should spank one easily... if the one above mentioned is? :dunno:

Otherwise this thread is quite amusing :burnout:

Proyecto2000
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

lots of Fast&Fruity quotes

teggypimp95
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM
HAHA i spanked ur ass mo fo, show us the damn tape and then we can all have a good laugh before you continue to pull shit out of your ass. I was the white rsx Type S 2004. Type R body and rims.

QuasarCav
08-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Type RRRRRRRRR

:hijack:

GTS Jeff
08-12-2005, 09:47 AM
HAHA i spanked ur ass mo fo, show us the damn tape and then we can all have a good laugh before you continue to pull shit out of your ass. I was the white rsx Type S 2004. Type R body and rims. the only spanking wuz when i slapped ur fat mamas azz while riding her like a bull. she waz mooing n shiet while i held her by the horns. and i got it on tape and taped over that beat race with ur peice of shit car. sorry boi.

oh ya, ur mom neds lunch control bad.

GTS Jeff
08-12-2005, 09:50 AM
i got nos too yo. u aint stand a chance against a 11 second car.

JeremyD
08-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by DannyO
sometimes as this woman indicated and pulled out infront of me, WHAT A DUMb BITCH,

Fin-girl?

*"knock knock"

"hello"

"Are you the owner of that Acura out front"

Maybe that is why he is selling the car...:rofl:

/////AMG
08-12-2005, 09:53 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you Beyond for this thread!

ecstasy_civic
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by prodjsxb

Thats :bullshit: (having driven one) they are over rated and have shitty clutches. A modded teg should spank one easily... if the one above mentioned is? :dunno:

Otherwise this thread is quite amusing :burnout:

:rofl: :rolleyes:

Toms-SC
08-12-2005, 10:04 AM
IL +2

Jeff's Sentra is crazy fast, no way teggy beat him.

TKRIS
08-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you Beyond for this thread!

^ What he said.

Subscribing...

civic_stylez
08-12-2005, 10:11 AM
the only spanking wuz when i slapped ur fat mamas azz while riding her like a bull. she waz mooing n shiet while i held her by the horns. and i got it on tape and taped over that beat race with ur peice of shit car. sorry boi.

oh ya, ur mom neds lunch control bad.

bahahahha lunch control!!! i dont know if that was a type o but that is funny shit! GTS Jeff powns jooo!:rofl: :rofl:

MiG_Master
08-12-2005, 10:31 AM
This thread delivers the humor.:thumbsup:

hampstor
08-13-2005, 02:35 AM
now we just need the real owner of the sentra to post and it'll be gold :rofl:

mshaw
08-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
now we just need the real owner of the sentra to post and it'll be gold :rofl:

too true:dunno:

turbo minivan
08-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by b_t
calgry police service usually let the faster car go, it is how street races work, its all about the respect. if you have a skyline or rx-7 they won't ticket you at all, ever, because those cars are the ultimate in respect. they are like props with wheels.

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard!!
drive a mini van and youll NEVER get pulled over for speeding!
i got pulled over on 17th one night after doing a huge smokey burn out off some lights, i thought i was hooped..... untill he came to the van and told me my head lights were off, and that was it, i was on my way. :D :rofl:

DannyO
08-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Also theres a certain way to get out of tickets when you get pulled over, if you have a cool loud exhaust and loads of horsepower, then when the cop is walking over to give you a ticket, just rev your engine really loud and the cop will know whos boss and turn around and walk away, I do it all the time, I can go as fast as I want, and just gotta make sure to rev my engine to scare the cops away when I get pulled over.....if they can catch me.

turbo minivan
08-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
Also theres a certain way to get out of tickets when you get pulled over, if you have a cool loud exhaust and loads of horsepower, then when the cop is walking over to give you a ticket, just rev your engine really loud and the cop will know whos boss and turn around and walk away, I do it all the time, I can go as fast as I want, and just gotta make sure to rev my engine to scare the cops away when I get pulled over.....if they can catch me.

ooohh, ya! or you could even try the same thing with the beast in gear!!! wow! what a concept!!! what an idea!!!:rofl:

GTS Jeff
08-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by turbo minivan

thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard!!
drive a mini van and youll NEVER get pulled over for speeding!
i got pulled over on 17th one night after doing a huge smokey burn out off some lights, i thought i was hooped..... untill he came to the van and told me my head lights were off, and that was it, i was on my way. :D :rofl:

...the guy that played himself out.

bspot
08-14-2005, 06:47 PM
My minivan is turbo!!

Did I mention I have a turbo minivan??

I have a turbo minivan!!!

ecstasy_civic
08-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bspot
My minivan is turbo!!

did YOU know it was turbo?:angel: :whocares:

dmtx
08-14-2005, 08:21 PM
My minivan is turbo!!

Toms-SC
08-14-2005, 09:42 PM
My minivan is turbo!!

holy fawk! a TURBO minivan? You must be joking!

MrPid
08-14-2005, 11:36 PM

I heard they just keep going up and up! ;)

fingirl
08-15-2005, 08:26 AM
My minivan is turbo!!

Want to turbo my van for me? I need it to be powerful enough to drift and spin the tires.