PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions, about importing, and a dealership.

DannyO
08-13-2005, 01:48 PM
Ok, well this might sound kinda crazy but I plan to buy one of my dream cars in about oh say 8 years, it will either be a TVR Sagaris or a Noble M12, but the problem is I don't think they sell the cars here and so would have to wait 15 years to get it imported, so my 2 questions are..

Is there an authorized dealers in Canada that can legally sell these cars here?

and the other question, does anyone know if this law might change in afew years or so?

t-im
08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I don't think there are any TVR dealers anymore, but I swear a good few years ago their was an importer in Canada.

DannyO
08-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Crappy, I'm hoping maybe there is a dealership that can legally import a wide range of exotics with TVR on the list, or maybe a dealership will open again here in afew years.

Hakkola
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, if your looking for some one who imports exotics, why not go talk to the guys at ZR auto? If anybody has been asked about high ticket exotics it's probably them.

DannyO
08-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks man, I'll contact them in abit.

BerserkerCatSplat
08-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I agree that ZR would be the people to talk to, considering that those cars cost around the $100,000 mark.

Though you can probably guess from my sig which one I think you should buy, and then give me a ride in. :D

ninjak84
08-13-2005, 03:53 PM
^^ ZR can do it for sure. He brings in alot of cars from there, you just have to tell him what you're looking for and he'll find it.
I don't know how much he charges though. Might be somewhere cheaper.

DannyO
08-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Awesome, I still gotta contact them to find out for sure, but I will probably go for the Sagaris, I plan to get one in about 8 years if I can and I should be able to pick up a 2004-2005 one for around 60-80g, so its not too out of reach.

Berserker, when I get one you sure can have a ride in it as I'll be looking for any excuse to drive it :D , you just gotta wait awhile till I get one.

It has always been a dream of mine to own a crazy exotic supercar, and money aside, Sagaris is just the one I die for, the Noble being up there aswell, the only 2 things that can change my mind is if another car takes its place as number 1, or if I just don't like how it drives, I plan to go back to england within a couple years and when I'm there I'll find a dealership and test one out.