PDA

View Full Version : Huge Crash on 2A

Nalgene
08-14-2005, 08:55 PM
I just drove by a hige crash on highway just north of Okotoks. About 5 police cars, 5 ambulances and 3 fire trucks were at the scene and there were 3 strechers. All I saw was one black Ford truck with the roof completely sheared off. Numerous veichles were involved... at least 3. I'm almost positive there are people dead. Worst crash ive seen in quite awhile. this was all around 8pm this evening.
Couldnt see much more then that because the RCMP were quickly trying to get the traffic by.
Hopefully its alot better then it looks.

Canmorite
08-14-2005, 08:56 PM
The 2A highway sounds treacherous.

Team Emperor
08-14-2005, 09:07 PM
ya I saw that to, they were use the jaws-of-life on that the one suv. I think that it was high centered in the middle there? Looked pretty crazy!!!:thumbsdow

dino_martini
08-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Nalgene
I just drove by a hige crash on highway just north of Okotoks. About 5 police cars, 5 ambulances and 3 fire trucks were at the scene and there were 3 strechers. All I saw was one black Ford truck with the roof completely sheared off. Numerous veichles were involved... at least 3. I'm almost positive there are people dead. Worst crash ive seen in quite awhile. this was all around 8pm this evening.
Couldnt see much more then that because the RCMP were quickly trying to get the traffic by.
Hopefully its alot better then it looks.

I drove by that accident. Saw it. They had just pulled a Jeep out of the middle ditch dealy. Top sheared off, but it was pouring rain that night.