PDA

View Full Version : new ipod question

smokedog
08-14-2005, 11:34 PM
this is a question for the ppl...who have recently bought the newest ipod mini....that recently came out...just wanna know how is the battery life...and is it worth buying...

gpomp
08-14-2005, 11:38 PM
"recently" as in 6 months ago. here is everything you need to know:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/apple-ipod-mini-4gb-6gb-second-generation-ipod/

imo it's worth buying for the longer battery. i sold my 1st gen mini for a 2nd gen.

AcuraTl
08-14-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by smokedog
this is a question for the ppl...who have recently bought the newest ipod mini....that recently came out...just wanna know how is the battery life...and is it worth buying...

got one recently, they are great!

Benny
08-15-2005, 12:26 AM
A buddy of mine got one from a guy who works at an apple retailer. He got it for $200 even. It's a 4GB mini with the clip and one of those little things you put on the top that connects it to your car radio (I dunno. I only got a brief look at it.)

He loves the thing. Never has any problems with the batteries or anything else for that matter.

BubbaSTi
08-16-2005, 03:06 PM
The only problem with the mini is that if the battery is completly dead or it won't charge, you have to buy a new one. the battery is actually part of the casing, so to replace the battery you need a new case, but tehy don't sell them so you need a new mini.

Other than that, it is a great little thing to have music to.