PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Infiniti G35 COUPE 6MT BLACK

shortyshorty
08-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 speed for sale

74, xxx km

3500cc V6

PRICE: $36,250------->Current offer $35,350

WHY: Goin out East for Edumacation n Deppreciation's a bitch...

Ext: Black

Int: Tan leather

Auto Sunroof

8way adjustable drivers seat, and 4way for passenger

Dual Zone Climate Control

Steering wheel audio controls and CRUISE CONTROL

Compartments freaking everywhere

Auto pop trunk

6 disc in dash with bose components

6 speed close-ratio manual transmission RWD

SPORT/TRACK package
( Brembo Brakes, Sport Suspension, Rear Spoiler, etc)

18 inch Wheels with Pirelli Snow-sport rubber

The Good:
Never taken to the track, or raced hard.
Pampered motor, always lubricated as it should be.
Engine, tranny, clutch smooth like butter.
Brakes, suspension/diff, electronics and all mechanics are pristine
6 speed, hard to find these days.
Drives, handles, and purrs like a dream.

Serviced at Hyatt Inifiniti

The not so Good:
Previous owner decided to winter drive this car so we have...small rock chips on front bumper, hood, and side mud guards by the rear wheels.
3-4 Rock chips in windshield.
Some wear on handle piece on inside of doors, happens on all g35s though.
3-4 Inch scratch in middle of rear bumper (buff it out)
Tiny ding between passenger door and fender close to side view mirror.
Scuffs on 2 or 3 of the wheels (Not dented though)

I will take more pictures of course for those interested. PM any questions and I will try to check them every couple days, I'm not on here too often.

Thanks for lookin.
shorty

shortyshorty
08-14-2005, 11:45 PM
low res pic

shortyshorty
08-14-2005, 11:49 PM
pic 2 low res

shortyshorty
08-15-2005, 12:54 AM
pic 3 low res

boostless
08-15-2005, 11:10 PM
car is near flawless!
bump for an awesome deal on an awesome car from an awesome seller :thumbsup:

VWGTIVR6
08-16-2005, 03:18 AM
I take it if it's $30000 or like $29995

rage2
08-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by boostless
car is near flawless!
How is hell is the car near flawless? Is it near mint too?

It's a good car, decent price, but the owner has listed the things wrong with it and it's far from being flawless. Flawless would be off the showroom floor. Near flawless would be a few fingerprints on the windows. Sometimes I wonder if people read the thread or just post to boost their numbers or something.

Free bump by bitching out dumbasses. -5% for boostless.

shortyshorty
08-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by rage2

How is hell is the car near flawless? Is it near mint too?

It's a good car, decent price, but the owner has listed the things wrong with it and it's far from being flawless. Flawless would be off the showroom floor. Near flawless would be a few fingerprints on the windows. Sometimes I wonder if people read the thread or just post to boost their numbers or something.

Free bump by bitching out dumbasses. -5% for boostless.

Forgive boostless, we both kind of lost touch with the 'show' crowd couple years ago when we bought our 300s, and simultaneously lost that eye for cosmetics.

His VG30's got about 500ish hp and he's put on just about as much mileage on this car as I have since I bought it.

His comment's kinda blind but to me his bump is as good as any other haha...

...Oh, and I forgot to add, $500 off to anybody who brings me a chocolate caramel apple from the fudgery in banff along with payment.

pinoyhero
08-16-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm interested if...

-car still has factory warranty
-all service records are available
-clean title
-car checks out via an Infiniti inspection
-you can come down in price to the $32,500 + apple thing range (car has extremely high kms compared to your competition

Let me know and PM me with some pics please of the dmg you've mentioned.

heavyD
08-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Sometimes I wonder if people read the thread or just post to boost their numbers or something.

Neither. I actually believe some of these people are slightly retarded. Face it there are actually mentally challenged people out there that are in love with the G35 that would salivate over the car if was a salvage let alone a real bad case of rock chips. I'm betting that the previous owner took that car on a lot of weekend ski trips.

shortyshorty
08-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
I'm interested if...

-car still has factory warranty
-all service records are available
-clean title
-car checks out via an Infiniti inspection
-you can come down in price to the $32,500 + apple thing range (car has extremely high kms compared to your competition

Let me know and PM me with some pics please of the dmg you've mentioned.

I will get you some pics in next couple of days, I wasn't expecting to get low balled by almost five grand but thats beyond.ca for ya right..bang for your buck aha.

Service records are available from Shirley at Hyatt inifiniti np, inspection shouldn't be a problem, car is STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY, title is good you can check...
...as for your last point, ur pockets are gonna have to get a bit deeper than that unless you can show me 'the compettition' selling brembo edition in six speed for 32,500. Regardless of the mileage thats a bit weak...

shortyshorty
08-17-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

Neither. I actually believe some of these people are slightly retarded. Face it there are actually mentally challenged people out there that are in love with the G35 that would salivate over the car if was a salvage let alone a real bad case of rock chips. I'm betting that the previous owner took that car on a lot of weekend ski trips.

Previous owner could've saved the front paint with a bra or somethin, but he did keep up with the services also at HYATT so that's a good thing.

dmtx
08-22-2005, 09:30 PM
PMed pinoyhero

EK 2.0
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
I know the answer, but it states the car is a 6MT (6 Speed)...and then in teh body of the ad you have Sequential Gearbox listed...new mod??

shortyshorty
08-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
I know the answer, but it states the car is a 6MT (6 Speed)...and then in teh body of the ad you have Sequential Gearbox listed...new mod??

I was typing in a rush, meant to type close-ratio, not sequential. Thanks EK 2.0 and sorry to any potential buyers who were hoping to use their fingers and paddle shift their way down deerfoot ;)

But honestly it's really one of the best transmissions I've ever seen in a car that costs less than 100k. My friend in michigan has a 2005 545i w/6spd tranny. He drove my car when he was here about a month ago and even he was amazed at how quickly/smoothly it shifts.

anyways...

pinoyhero
08-30-2005, 01:42 PM
You still firm on that price, awful lot of kms and mediocre shape for 36K

shortyshorty
09-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Pinoyhero you offered something like 32,500 earlier, which doesnt really interest me for now...And like I said, I am not really in any kind of rush...

I am tempted to lower the car to 34k ish but I have no motivation. If someone can show me this car in 6 spd with the brembo/sports pkg at a lower or even similar price in calgary then I will lower the price, no problem.

The issue is that theres two groups of people that keep emailing and calling.

1) people who would buy the car if they had the money

2) people who supposedly have the money but dont think it is worth it because of the condition.

This isnt a salvage or an accident car and the 6spd/brembo combo is in pretty high demand (brembo is not an available option anymore), and I've been quite considerate of buyers by listing all the little things about the car.

Anyways just to let potential buyers know if I have no SERIOUS offers in the 35k range by october I will be renting the car to a good friend of mine until I get back or it is sold.

Thanks

shortyshorty
09-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Car is rented as of today.

Price is now 36,250.

I will bring it down a few hundered every month until it sells since km's are now being put on the car.

Thanks

googe
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM
i agree this is a very good price. wont find any other 6mt g35s this cheap anytime soon.

shortyshorty
09-26-2005, 11:46 AM
I have one serious offer, its in the mid 34 range...I'm mayyyybe considering it.

Person wants to take ownership in 2-3 months.

Just thought I'd let y'all know

googe
09-26-2005, 06:44 PM
ill tell you right now, if youre trying to make a deal on beyond youre going to have to drop it to like 15k :nut:

put it in the trader if you havent already, and ask what a dealer will give you for it.

shortyshorty
09-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Haha yea thats probably true, but a few of my cars have been sold in the past to people who heard of or saw an ad for my car on beyond.

They werent people who frequent the site too often, but this place does get a lot of traffic, and people talk.

Dealers are garbage, and won't give more than 32500, they gotta make money too right?

shortyshorty
10-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Got a solid offer,

$35,350

Going Once...

shortyshorty
11-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Going Twice....

C4S
11-06-2005, 11:00 PM
:confused: sounds like auction ?

35350 once .. twice ... I think that is price fair for you, consider it is winter now, and it is high km .. :)

shortyshorty
11-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Yes, the car has higher than average km for an Alberta car.

Yes, it is winter, and the car comes with $1400 pirelli winter sport tires so that should temporarily take care of things.

And hey, its only fair for me to publicize the offer so that the other people that were interested know about it. I was just saying going once/twice/etc to bump it 2 or 3 last times, you never know.

Its also fair for me to wait on the sale for a week or two, it is my car thats being sold here, right?

Thanks for letting me know what price you think I should be happy with.
I care.
I really do.
Just next time pm these important thoughts so everyone doesn't have to read this crap in my thread.

shortyshorty
11-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Sold.

shortyshorty
11-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Anyone know how to delete a thread?