PDA

View Full Version : anyone have lines at charlesglen toyota?

bksze
01-31-2003, 06:25 PM
just wondering if anyone could get me a deal there . . .

thx

bksze
01-31-2003, 06:25 PM
shit wrong forum, can a mod please move this to general car talk?
thx

RiceCake
02-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Its hard to get a deal on a new car from any toyota dealership now as they changed over to the access toyota system. Its pretty much a set price which doesn't really give any room for play.

bksze
02-02-2003, 03:35 PM
actually i was referring to if anyone knew some insider information, charlesglen toyota has a pretty good deal on a s2000, but when i went to see it, looks to be in pretty bad condition, wanted to know if anyone knew the previous history, besides the maintenance history and the like.

max_boost
02-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by bksze
actually i was referring to if anyone knew some insider information, charlesglen toyota has a pretty good deal on a s2000, but when i went to see it, looks to be in pretty bad condition, wanted to know if anyone knew the previous history, besides the maintenance history and the like.

Yes.....it is a pretty good deal! But what do you mean it's in pretty bad condition? The body? Interior? You know that the car must be driven pretty hard.....its a S2000!

Right now would be the perfect time to pick up a Roadster, its winter, the car is a trade in, and its not a Toyota! haha

Did you take it for a test drive?:bigpimp: Let me know if you find out any juicy information!

Weapon_R
02-02-2003, 04:37 PM
What color is it?

Is it a light blue one?

max_boost
02-02-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
What color is it?

Berlina Black with Red/Black Interior

Stratus_Power
02-02-2003, 05:52 PM
how much?? 36,500 ?

bksze
02-02-2003, 07:24 PM
soemwhere around 37 . . . i forgot what it was exactly . . . i know the s2 was meant to be driven hard but this one felt old . . . the clutch was very sticky . . . and the shifts didn't feel very sharp, not like what i expected of an s2 anyways . . . the interior is very poorly maintained, although the dealer kept telling me taht they would clean it before they sold it . . . the roof made lots of noise, creaks and shit . . . and all scratched up at the brackets . . .

all in all . . . didn't really feel like it was a 2000, more like a 97 or 98 with all the use it took but it still only has 36km on it . . . so i wanted to know if tehre was some insider info on this car