PDA

View Full Version : Did I see 92 Teg-B18A?

calarina
01-31-2003, 08:25 PM
You were at the stop light to turn left onto Glenmore, and I was at the stop light waiting for it to turn green, I was sitting behind some vehicle. I just saw a white 2nd gen teg, clear corners, great condition, sitting at the lights, and since I've never met you, maybe it was you. :) Well, was it?

Ekliptix
01-31-2003, 08:27 PM
Did he have a big grin on his face thinking about his exhaust?

and white rims?

calarina
01-31-2003, 08:55 PM
I don't know about the white rims, I wasn't really paying much attention, and I didn't see if he had exhaust or not, more than likely. Heh

Ekliptix
01-31-2003, 09:01 PM
j/k, it's not on yet anyway.

calarina
01-31-2003, 09:04 PM
Haha, yeah, why would you have your summer rims on now anyway? Heh, I don't, just have my stock rims. :) And I'm gettin' an exhaust soon, I get a big paycheque on February 15th. :D HAHAHA, I wanna be special like you guys. :tongue: Oh, and I'm gonna pick up a red fender from a wrecker soon, as soon as I can find one, so it won't be THAT bad, at least my car will be all one colour. :D

Ekliptix
01-31-2003, 09:11 PM
Although mods do make a person special, ........ that's the end of my whit for now.

calarina
01-31-2003, 09:13 PM
Well, exhaust, intake, and I can make clears for my car. Those are 3 feasable options, and I'm gonna take 'em. :) Then after I'm done that, I'm going to get all my body work done, make the body stock again. That dent under my door is going to be a lot of $$$$$

92 Teg-B18A
02-01-2003, 06:39 PM
hmm, I don't have clear corners but it may possibly have been me.
yeah I can't wait to put my wheels (back on) and my exhaust on!:D
check out
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=148675#post148675
for some pics of the exhaust.

lol, I think I may have seen you a couple times? I dunno all I saw was a red 1st gen and was wondering if that was you:dunno:

I'll be at this weeks 403 meet if ya wanna meet up

calarina
02-01-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm gonna be at the meet this week, cuz I'm not workin' that Wednesday for once. Haha, I'll still have my gray fender, because I have a total of $3.33 in my bank account since my insurance came out yesterday. :D But since my new job, I'm gonna start doin' some major exterior renovvation. :D

My dad and I were talkin' about it today, and decided we should just buy another 1st gen. integra (preferrably '89 cuz I want an '89 front bumper), and use parts from it. Preferrably if it ran too. I saw one recently for $1500, so they're not that expensive. And please, don't tell me how I shouldn't do this because of the age of my car, because I've heard enough of that. :)

92 Teg-B18A
02-02-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by calarina
I'm gonna be at the meet this week, cuz I'm not workin' that Wednesday for once. Haha, I'll still have my gray fender, because I have a total of $3.33 in my bank account since my insurance came out yesterday. :D But since my new job, I'm gonna start doin' some major exterior renovvation. :D

My dad and I were talkin' about it today, and decided we should just buy another 1st gen. integra (preferrably '89 cuz I want an '89 front bumper), and use parts from it. Preferrably if it ran too. I saw one recently for $1500, so they're not that expensive. And please, don't tell me how I shouldn't do this because of the age of my car, because I've heard enough of that. :)

sweet, I guess I'll see ya there! :)

That's cool that you want to work on you're car, despite it's age. Hey if I had my choice I would want to get an ED (84-87) Civic and fix it up. It's definately worth it if you'll enjoy your car. Go for it:thumbsup: