PDA

View Full Version : FS: Guild Wars - PC game

IncredibleToad
08-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Selling my Guild Wars, ive only played it for a month i know i wont have time in teh coming months so i decided ill just sell it off...

its mint, not a single scratch and all original stuff included
I'll give you my account and everything else its actually not too shabby some friends hooked me up with goodies

$40obo

PM if interested, thanks!

Tony

Vagabond142
08-15-2005, 10:18 PM
As a Guild Wars player, let me just pitch in and say that the account that you get with the game will be in Toad's chosen email (whatever email he used to register). The only other option I know of is to take a picture of the sale receipt (original) and the resale (hand written, printed, etc) and email that off to ArenaNET and they can reset the account that is tied to the CD key. Just a little FYI

IncredibleToad
08-15-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks vagabond :thumbsup:

Gooseberry
08-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Erm... Once you log in you can use "Edit Account" to change the e-mail, password, mailing address, cd-keys and territory.

Vagabond142
08-15-2005, 10:47 PM
No probs :thumbsup: If you have any questions, I would definitely email ArenaNET's customer support. They are very fast (48 hours or less) with replies on average.

Gooseberry: thanks for that :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I haven't used the "edit account" option since release day to upgrade my beta account to a full retail account and get my glowing hands and such :D

IncredibleToad
08-16-2005, 01:11 AM
its a pretty solid game, at least u dont gotta pay monthly to play, just that i wont have time for this since uni is gonna start real soon here :guns:

Pihsiak
08-16-2005, 01:21 AM
huh.... new Final Fan trailer is on the apple site too

unless that one came one long ago and i haven't seen it yet

Set 15th

IncredibleToad
08-25-2005, 10:25 PM
SOLD!!! Please close mods..