View Full Version : Where To Buy Omnipower Coilovers

abej6
08-16-2005, 11:44 PM
... aside from www.optionjdm.com .

are there any other dealers in canada?

someones got to know :thumbsup:

Seanith
08-17-2005, 11:35 PM
i had really great experiences with KTELLER (http://www.kteller.com)

illeagle
08-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Werd,I need to know also.. I'm gonna need their adjustable upper control arms for my EF :hijack:

freakin
08-18-2005, 02:04 PM
I checked with them last week for DA coilovers. They only gave me option JDM as a distributor. Their price is pretty decent, $900 for full coilovers and free shipping. I was considering picking up a set for my car. Have you guys had any luck with them?

abej6
08-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
i had really great experiences with KTELLER (http://www.kteller.com)

kteller is in canada? or you just had good experience with them?

ive browsed their site before, and i like what i see, but i hate customs/duty/brokerage :(

Seanith
08-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by abej6

kteller is in canada? or you just had good experience with them?

ive browsed their site before, and i like what i see, but i hate customs/duty/brokerage :(

Yeah i know they are in the states, but i had a good experience none the less. I requested they send it with USPS and they did! I got it really quick too.. i think less than a week?

abej6
08-19-2005, 11:05 PM
i found a place in the vancouver area .. garage5 .. ill check out what he can do, then resort to kteller if all else fails.

freakin
08-20-2005, 02:27 AM
Just curious....any reason why you won't deal with Option JDM? I was going to buy some Omni valves from them....but all this is making me nervous.

abej6
08-21-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by freakin
Just curious....any reason why you won't deal with Option JDM? I was going to buy some Omni valves from them....but all this is making me nervous.

no reason, i just wanted them quicker than they could get them for me.

winter is almost here, and i just wanted to dump it before the snow comes :p

ive heard good things about optionjdm :thumbsup:

frozenrice
08-21-2005, 01:00 AM
Matt, the place in the post above yours is the same place where I got my strut bar and intake from. From what I've heard about them, they built their business on tuning Honda/Acuras although that's not all they do. When I was out there last fall, they were excellent to deal with. I got their name from a guy in Edmonton who has bought with them as well and he seemed quite impressed with them too. www.garagefive.net (http://www.garagefive.net)

abej6
08-25-2005, 06:33 PM
i ordered my coils from kteller..

even shipped and customs, they will be cheaper than a canadian company can get them for me.

i also ordered the password:jdm front lip for the ef8... but they wanted an extra 100 US for shipping after i paid, so i politely said no thanks.

does anyone else feel like american companies see canada as some 3rd world country when it comes to shipping parts?

ive shipped 4 rims complete with tires, and a rear bumper to vancouver from regina, and it cost me 80 dollars...

and to ship a front lip from california to regina is 100 US ?? something doesnt seem right to me.

:bullshit:

Seanith
08-25-2005, 06:46 PM
yeah its bullshit.. how are the prices for the omnipower lcas? i want some asap but i don't know if i should go with option jdm or kteller again?

btw andrew i'm glad i helped you with your choice :thumbsup:

abej6
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
yeah its bullshit.. how are the prices for the omnipower lcas? i want some asap but i don't know if i should go with option jdm or kteller again?

btw andrew i'm glad i helped you with your choice :thumbsup:

thanks dude!! they left redmond, washington this morning at 6 am, so hopefully ill be seeing them soon.

add me to msn if youve got it, [email protected] :thumbsup: