PDA

View Full Version : Crap! Need some help/info

duffspec
08-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Well, let start off with I got pinged with a $150 ticket going 135 km in a 110 km stretch. I was on the way up to Edmonton and was pulled over around Red Deer. My question is has anyone experienced talking to the CP in the smaller town for a points reduction and how sucessfull were you? I have done a search but, came up a little short on answers.

Yes, I know that I was speeding and really there isn't an excuse for it but, I really don't need a pep talk on how to drive or that I should of crashed in a ditch upside down in a blazing car. :D In all honesty if you can sheed some light on this it would be great to hear.

Hahahahah I really should slow down I just got my first multinova owning also in the mail. I think I should just sell my cars and walk to work.....350z for sale......240sx for sale.......ae86 for sale need money to pay for tickets hahhahaha JK :D

Thanks to anyone who can help.

schurchill39
08-17-2005, 09:18 PM
i live in medicine hat with 60,000 people and it isnt hard dude. Small towns just want your money go and plead registered owner and you have no demerits taken off. hell i didnt even have to do anything, i told the deputy consel and he did it all for me.

Nalgene
08-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I live in Okotoks (15,000) and its not hard at all. Ive never personally had a ticket but ive had friends that have gotten off quite easily.

duffspec
08-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Thanks guys, I hope it's as easy as you say. I just figured that it would be like pulling teeth in the smaller towns.