PDA

View Full Version : FS - '91 Civic SE Hatchback

Bigchuckers
08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
If your looking for a solid EF chassis to perform a swap on or are mechanically inclined and looking for a fixer upper at a deal to sell and make some cash read on.

Shit hit the fan yesterday. I got a ECU light and read the code, ended up being an injector. Car started to run real rough so I took it back to the garage (shoulda parked it!) and set off to Buck's to find some replacement injectors. Swapped them over, code went away, reset the ECU to make sure and it was all good. We went to start it and she didnt go very well, sounded like one of those 3-cylinder Triumph's. Pulled the plugs and my heart sank. Pulled the head and my heart sank further. I blew the #2 piston :banghead: If you had $200, a truck and a weekend you could get a motor from Buck's, switch it over and be on your way. I'd do it, but I neither have a truck, $200 and this has turned me sour on Honda's (it was my first one) and I'm going back to Dodge's.

Since it's not drivable I would be willing to workout some sort of agreement that if something is wrong with the chassis (wheel bearings, brakes, suspension etc.) after the car gets going I will fix it. I know nothing is wrong with it so I'm willing to give a guarantee on that end. It is fair.

So what I have is as follows...

5-speed, Red on black Special Edition model (24X,XXX kms) which means it has power steering and body coloured bumpers and door handles. The interior is MINT. The carpets are stain, rip and fray free as are the seats. The headliner is also perfect. No burns anywhere. Door and window seals are fine, no leaks or whistles at any speed. New battery, alternator, timing belt and clutch in the last year. The car has an intake, muffler, coil over springs with CRX Si rims, front and rear strut bars, Auto Shade window deflectors, foglights, Razo pedals, Pioneer CD Player (pre-wired for an amp with a nicely made 12" box that uses part of the spare tire well so you loose no trunk space), Black Widow alarm system and the back 3 windows are tinted.

If you are serious about doing some sort of deal PM me with your email address and I'll send you some *working* pics. I would be willing to do some sort of deal in exchange for a '87+ Turbo Dodge. Most of the motor is out so half the work is done, I just have no inspiration to go through with it right now.

Aleks
08-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Can't see pics, can you upload them instead? :)

Bigchuckers
08-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Work now? Sorry about that.

JESSter76
08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
doesn't work if you don't have a login id.

Try again please...

natejj
08-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Pm'ed about a trade, if interested

Bigchuckers
08-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Bump

78si
08-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Pmed