PDA

View Full Version : Computer troubles

dips87
08-17-2005, 07:28 PM
When i shut my computer off and turned it back on the internet and desktop had changed. it runs like there nothing wrong with it

the internet: When i open internet explorer and type something into the address it works and if i went to to sites and wanted to go back to the other one i was just at i use the down arrow in the address thing and there still there.if i close the internet and open it again i have to retype the address of the site i want to go to also happen when i shut the computer off. I also have pop-ups every 5mins as well.

The desktop: I have this wallpaper i used and the computer sometime just changes it by it self to a blank blue without me knowning. i tried changing it back and restarting my computer, and it work for little 5mins then it changes to a different one,normally the blue one. Also when i shut the computer off the quick launch on the taskbar closes and if i want to i have put it on everytime i turn the computer on.

I run windows xp.

If you might know of anything that might help to fix it so i won't have to take every thing off and put it back on that would help cuz i have 2200 itune song for the ipod that i don't want to erase cuz last i lost them all and i tried to see if my ipod would put them on again but they just erase so i don't want to do that again.

Davetronz
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
SPYWARE...
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44212

AllGoNoShow
08-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Wait till I get home doug, either tonight or tomorrow mornin and I will fix it for you.

dooman24
08-17-2005, 08:04 PM
get spybot
at download.com
it's free and it works good
make sure to get the latest update