PDA

View Full Version : FS 2000 SiR almost new... was deleted **SOLD**

hukgwai
08-17-2005, 08:00 PM
For Sale: 2000 Civic SiR
Car is silver in color and loaded with all options and remaining warranty (72,096 highway Kms): 100,000 warranty on the power train.

Performance:
Eibach – Pro Kit lowering springs
Hurst – Short throw shifter
K&N – Air filter
Dynamat – The vehicle has been professionally deadened so it’s quiet on the inside and… doors close like a Lexus
Light Tint on all windows
Dunlop - SP5000 Z rated tires, one size wider than stock, stick like glue, and brand new (1000kms). Additional set of wheels with Yokohama winter tires

Security:
Clifford Solaris – Alarm and car starter combination
Dual Zone Impact Sensor
Matrix Glass Break Microphone – Expensive, but no false alarms
Digital Tilt Sensor – You need it if you like to keep your wheels
Door pin switches
Hood Pin Switch
Trunk Pin Switch
Ignition and Starter Kill – You need it if you like to keep your car
Light Flash
Battery Backup Siren – Hidden with different power sources
Smartwindows Module – Roll up, down, and vent windows through the remote control
Keyless entry
Extended Range Antenna
Coded Valet Switch
Factory Horn wired as another siren
The entire security system was purchased and installed at F/X Audio.

I’m an older guy (mid 30’s), bought this car from Alberta Honda in 2000, invested an additional $6K with receipts… the alarm was $1800, and am selling it at a huge loss. This car has been stored inside and pampered since new. It has been maintained (actually OVER-MAINTAINED) with synthetic oil changes and WIX oil filters every 4,000 kms and rarely winter driven. There are no door dings, windshield cracks, rock chips, curb marks, wings, decals, and the interior is perfect. If you're looking for a perfect SiR, this car will not disappoint. $16,000

780-476-3888

GoChris
08-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ecstasy_civic
08-17-2005, 08:20 PM
are you interested in trades + cash?

hukgwai
08-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Sorry but I need a bigger car; like a Honda Accord.

Just to reply to some of the PMs:

I don't have any times for the car as it's never been to the track or autocrossed

It's not the original battery as the original one died after I stored the car for 2 winters. Car is parked indoors during the day and night

Snow tires have 90% tread left and are mounted on steel wheels

I had the dealership remove the side VTEC decals and the "H" grille emblem before I took delivery; says so on the bill of sale.

All the maintenance is up to date (valve adjustment, plugs, wires, fuel filter etc). Mechanical inspection more than welcome.

Sorry, car does not come with the 17" wheels... but we can work out a deal on them. Comes with 2 sets of wheels - Stock wheels (not one curb rash or mark) with new tires and the winter set.

Thanks

teggypimp95
08-18-2005, 01:55 PM
PLease give me a shout, id love to talk about the car and maybe work something out.
Brian

403 617 2601
403 716 6654

hukgwai
08-19-2005, 08:47 AM
car is tentatively sold. thanks for all the replies.

ken-gsr
08-19-2005, 08:51 AM
wow somebody is going to be very very lucky when they drive off with this car!
my buddy has an 2000 sir and he loves it, not to mention b16 power baby. who ha

GoChris
08-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ken-gsr

pretty much the tone of my post but someone deleted it for being positive about how good of a car it was. :rolleyes:

EK 2.0
08-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ken-gsr

Originally posted by GoChris

pretty much the tone of my post but someone deleted it for being positive about how good of a car it was. :rolleyes:

If you BOTH read the rules you will see why your posts got deleted. If they have NOTHING to do with the actual sale of the vehicle then you really should not be posting in the thread.

hukgwai
08-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks Brian!

car is sold... please close thread.