PDA

View Full Version : FS: AUTOMETER Air / Fuel Ratio Guage

Sky
08-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Product # 4375
Size: 2 1/16" (52.4mm)

Are you looking for a gauge that will monitor your engines air fuel ratio? Look no further. The Auto Meter Air-Fuel Ratio Monitor is the answer. This gauge is a full sweep green to red LED, lean to rich display that is easy to see day or night. It monitors exhaust temperatures thru your factory oxygen sensor. With this Air Fuel Ratio Gauge, you can prevent exhaust temperatures from getting too hot.

Works with OEM and aftermarket oxygen sensors. Installs without special tool requirements.

Notes:
Will work with most factory narrow-band O2 sensors. May require model 2244 in the Accessories Section.

LED digital display.

Will not work with Wide Band O2 sensors, please check your application.

BRAND NEW in box

70 bux takes it

mik
08-18-2005, 09:39 AM
It WILL work with wideband o2 sensors that have an ANALOG output or NARROWBAND SIMULATOR (will actually give quite an acturate reading when used on a wideband with narrowband simulator because it reads with the wideband and then simulates the narrowband voltage), thats what Im using in my car on a daily basis, but i still tune using the widebands data logger.

Just thought I would let you know, its not completely useless to those who use widebands. :)

Free bump.

Sky
08-18-2005, 11:44 AM
^ Thanks

Sorath
09-04-2005, 02:05 AM
if this is universal, i`ll buy it

DEVES
09-04-2005, 10:17 PM
What do you mean buy universal?

supaj87GTS
09-07-2005, 06:21 PM