PDA

View Full Version : WATCH for asshole in Dodge Ram YNA-936

HondaRice
08-19-2005, 12:05 AM
watch out for this guy in in a black dodge ram truck plate yna-936 (i hope its that i tried to remember as much as i can) hes always driving on country hills blvd in the evening , he tailgates everyone tries to pass then floors it and goes like 100 in a 60 zone. TOTAL ASSHOLE. he thinks he owns the roads in his piece of shit truck. the truck is disel. so loud expically when he gives it gas.

CalgarySupra
08-19-2005, 12:11 AM
wow, there seems to be other people having problems with an asshole in a dodge ram, maybe its the same one????? i wouldnt want to say theres more then one asshole in a dodge ram. that would be stereotyping and taboo!

Police
08-19-2005, 12:17 AM
lots of those dodge ram fags drive like that:thumbsdow

lastprodigy
08-19-2005, 12:41 AM
yeah im pretty sure this is the same fuck that did a neutral drop burnout turning onto 26ave from macleod then ran a red that was red for 5 secs

SilverBoost
08-19-2005, 07:20 AM
I had a guy in a Ford Lightening trying to prove to me how fast his truck was the other day in bumper to bumper traffic. Yeah he tried to do a fly-by on me with only about 20 yards of space in front of him.... almost creamed the car in front of him.

I'm no angel, but I'd like to think I only put my own life at risk when I do stupid things.

Point: This town is full of fucking idiot drivers and I don't think we all have the spare hours in the day it would take to post about them all.

Nufy
08-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

Point: This town is full of fucking idiot drivers and I don't think we all have the spare hours in the day it would take to post about them all.

And they drive all types of vehicles.............

QuasarCav
08-19-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Nufy

And they drive all types of vehicles.............

But mostly dodge rams with the Hemi, especcialy that fucker in the "rumble bee".

civic_stylez
08-19-2005, 08:41 AM
this city is full of cowboys in pickups that watch too much nascar and think that theyre pro star race guys..:guns:

HRD2PLZ
08-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
this city is full of cowboys in pickups that watch too much nascar and think that theyre pro star race guys..:guns:

Haha welcome to red-neck Alberta... Can't wait to move back to Van city :thumbsup:

GoChris
08-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

:werd: theres a big dick in a dodge truck in evergreen near where I live. he ALWAYS flooring it any chance he gets to make noise with his straight pipes. hes such a tool

2000_SI
08-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

But mostly dodge rams with the Hemi, especcialy that fucker in the "rumble bee".

I fucking hate the "Rumble Bee"... i wish i had a monkey so It could throw its feces at it...

JCX
08-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Funny, I see a lot more fart can ricer kids driving like idiots than pickup drivers. Like the douche in the teal early 90's Teg (with 5 people in it) who cut me off a couple weeks ago on MacLeod when we were the only 2 cars for blocks and he needed my lane. Asshole drivers have no brand / make / model loyalty.

:drama: :whocares: :cry:

fingirl
08-19-2005, 10:01 AM
I know it's bad to stereotype them all, but in a lot of cases dodge ram = asshole........hemi = pompous asshole.....rumble bee = ultimate asshole.

QuasarCav
08-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by fingirl
I know it's bad to stereotype them all, but in a lot of cases dodge ram = asshole........hemi = pompous asshole.....rumble bee = ultimate asshole.

Daytona edition = Supreme asshole

toyboy88
08-19-2005, 10:09 AM
I know it's bad to stereotype them all, but in a lot of cases dodge ram = ........hemi = pompous .....rumble bee = ultimate .

lifted/off-road ready hemi = mega ultimate biggest super :D

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

Haha welcome to red-neck Alberta... Can't wait to move back to Van city :thumbsup:

instead of these "king-of-the-road" truck drivers its more along the lines of bmw's and mercedes...mmm i wanna go too :bigpimp: :poosie:

fingirl
08-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by toyboy88

lifted/off-road ready hemi = mega ultimate biggest super :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When they have a dirtbike in the back they mean business!

natejj
08-19-2005, 10:15 AM
I honestly havent seen that many ricers acting stupid... usually i see the Red necks in the truck Yelling

DEY TOOK ARE JARBS!!!!!

(southpark)

JCX
08-19-2005, 10:16 AM
It's funny because the was you all see pickup truck drivers is the way society at large sees sport compact drivers. :rofl: :nut:

QuasarCav
08-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by JCX
It's funny because the was you all see pickup truck drivers is the way society at large sees sport compact drivers. :rofl: :nut:

At least we have something in common:poosie:

Hakkola
08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Ohh man! A couple days ago coming home from work at about 4:20, this douche in a mid 90's truck drives by on crowchild cutting off everybody HARDCORE. He's in the right most lane turning off onto glenmore and then does, and I shit you not, like a 75 degree turn cutting off people hardcore, once again.

I've never witnessed such reckless driving in my entire life.

infected
08-19-2005, 06:07 PM
It's either a Honda with altezza's and 4 inch pipe with two wiggers in there sportin a tupac bandana speeding by, or a truck riding up my ass. Calgary :thumbsup:

AllGoNoShow
08-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Just cause they drive a truck doesn't mean they are red-necks. Just like saying because you drive a honda your a ricer, if you don't want that affiliation then don't give that affilation out to other people.

Lots of shitty drivers in this city:whocares:

BokCh0y
08-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Intersting thread. I just came across a black dodge ram at about 6pm FLYING up shaganappi trail turning into edgemont. plate was ypw-236 or something close to that. black ram with a logo on the back window, something paper was the logo. anyways this prick cut me off when I was merging onto shaganappi from john laurie blvd. almost killed my wife, 2 boys and me when he decided to speed up and cut into the lane I merged onto. hell for those who have turned off from john laurie onto shaganappi you know it isn't even really a merge. just a lane that comes off from john laurie all the way up to shag. the farthest right lane most people fly up. not a big deal to see people fly up it but come on.....at least shoulder check before you change lanes. asshole didn't even look. just cut me off, flew up shag and then tail gated a bunch of people at the top then he turned of into edgemont as well. complete disregard for other peoples safety. :thumbsdow

I have to agree with you on this one 100%

:werd:

I'm counting the days.

Hakkola
08-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Ohh thanks, you reminded me, there's a truck from the Shaganappi dealer that says Shaganappi on the rear window, guy drives like a fool as well. It might even be their parts truck.

sxtasy
08-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Police
lots of those dodge ram fags drive like that:thumbsdow
lots of those civic fags drive like that:thumbsdow

I've seen lots of asshole pickup drivers, but I've seen many more asshole civic, cavalier and 3rd gen prelude drivers. Regardless, if you are making a half hour trip in this city you will run into at least 3 horrible drivers that are a danger to themselves and others on the road.

Police
08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
hey i'm not the one that needs a BIG truck to make up for something hint hint not talking about anyone in particular of course HAHAHA. I never said kids in civic don't drive like that nor did i say every owner of a dodge ram is a prick driver, but i can assure you one thing i don't drive like an asshole inspite of all the stereotypes. :thumbsup:

So calm down buddy. :drama:

dmtx
08-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I wonder if this thread can nail this asshole...!!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1166321#post1166321

sxtasy
08-19-2005, 11:24 PM
hey i'm not the one that needs a BIG truck to make up for something hint hint not talking about anyone in particular of course HAHAHA. I never said kids in civic don't drive like that nor did i say every owner of a dodge ram is a prick driver, but i can assure you one thing i don't drive like an asshole inspite of all the stereotypes. :thumbsup:

So calm down buddy. :drama:
some people need a BIG truck for reasons other than commuting from point A to B. Just stickin up for those that get their hands dirty for a living:thumbsup:
good to know you dont drive like an asshole
:hijack:

Police
08-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy

some people need a BIG truck for reasons other than commuting from point A to B. Just stickin up for those that get their hands dirty for a living:thumbsup:
good to know you dont drive like an asshole
:hijack:

I agree and i feel for them when they have to pay so much for gas.:burnout:

HondaRice
08-20-2005, 12:28 PM
yeah thats him, i think we maybe both off with a little of the plate number. he is such an asshole, just the way he goes behind someone , forces them to speed up or change lanes or drive in the grass. like could he be any more of an asshole? driving a dodge ram disel , totally suites him. asshole. i wouldnt be suprised if hes racist too.

if another beyond member noticed him jus shows how bad he is. i never seen any more dangerous drivers in my life. its worse becasue hes an adult, its more then a younger guy in a civic. he cause ram his truck in to a civiv full of young people then everyone will die. he needs to go to hell fire too.

we should call police 266-1234 and report him, they will send him a letter. but next time i will use my video camera they will probably arrest him.

Originally posted by BokCh0y
Intersting thread. I just came across a black dodge ram at about 6pm FLYING up shaganappi trail turning into edgemont. plate was ypw-236 or something close to that. black ram with a logo on the back window, something paper was the logo. anyways this prick cut me off when I was merging onto shaganappi from john laurie blvd. almost killed my wife, 2 boys and me when he decided to speed up and cut into the lane I merged onto. hell for those who have turned off from john laurie onto shaganappi you know it isn't even really a merge. just a lane that comes off from john laurie all the way up to shag. the farthest right lane most people fly up. not a big deal to see people fly up it but come on.....at least shoulder check before you change lanes. asshole didn't even look. just cut me off, flew up shag and then tail gated a bunch of people at the top then he turned of into edgemont as well. complete disregard for other peoples safety. :thumbsdow

I have to agree with you on this one 100%

:werd:

I'm counting the days.

CRXguy
08-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Wonder if it's the same guy who hit a kid on the bike, then started cursing at him after he was on the ground.

It's on the cover page of the Sun.

lastprodigy
08-21-2005, 02:26 PM

im still up in the air on whats better....cocky hick truck drivers that think they are the kind of the road (calgary) or the old chinese ladies in camry's driving 2 inches away from the wheels who couldnt tell whats going on in the lane next to em.....:dunno:

Skyline_Addict
08-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

im still up in the air on whats better....cocky hick truck drivers that think they are the kind of the road (calgary) or the old chinese ladies in camry's driving 2 inches away from the wheels who couldnt tell whats going on in the lane next to em.....:dunno:

i don't know why but i see so many 3rd gen preludes with rednecks in them, stunting all over the road, swerving left and right in the lane in front of me (in heavy traffic, in a two lane road). this has happened a couple times...i don't get it, are they trying to taunt me or something?

lastprodigy
08-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

i don't know why but i see so many 3rd gen preludes with rednecks in them, stunting all over the road, swerving left and right in the lane in front of me (in heavy traffic, in a two lane road). this has happened a couple times...i don't get it, are they trying to taunt me or something?

whats that gotta do with my post

Skyline_Addict
08-21-2005, 03:03 PM
rednecks/hicks/bad drivers? :dunno: i think we're talking about the same thing in general?

turbo minivan
08-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Wonder if it's the same guy who hit a kid on the bike, then started cursing at him after he was on the ground.

holy crap! are you seriouse?! man, if i were that kids dad i would slit throughts!!

?????
08-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Nah that one was white.

tapout
08-21-2005, 03:17 PM
lots of those dodge ram fags drive like that:thumbsdow :rofl: :rofl:

JordanEG6
08-21-2005, 03:28 PM
i have a few problems with dogge rams, but what i really have a problem with...cocky homos in their cavi's revving, peeling off or doing some stupid shit as if they are trying to impress me or race me. give me a break. :thumbsdow

i was a meet one time and some punk kid peeled off the krispy kream lot with his blue 90 cavi and then looked at us as if we're supposed to give him a thumps up 'cause we're impressed.

Nissanaddict
08-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by GoChris

:werd: theres a big dick in a dodge truck in evergreen near where I live. he ALWAYS flooring it any chance he gets to make noise with his straight pipes. hes such a tool

Evergreen? Is it that sandstone colour, and previous generation, but has the new generation Cummins Turbo Diesel emblem on the front fender? If so, try to videotape him doing something illegal. He used to fill up at coop, and has been in jail a few times...he's crazy, and I don't think he's totally mentally stable.

D. Dub
08-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by infected
It's either a Honda with altezza's and 4 inch pipe with two wiggers in there sportin a tupac bandana speeding by, or a truck riding up my ass. Calgary :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl:

pressure_ratio
08-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Front page of the Sun today....SCARY.
I had some guy in a 1/2 ton,late 80's early 90's tailing me and speeding like an idiot on Friday.
Hmm lets see Friday afternoon,rush hour traffic on Bannister road,an accident waiting to happen.It sure as hell ahd nothing to with what I was driving either,a Pontiac 6000!!So it's not like these ppl are trying to hate on sport compact drivers.

HondaRice
08-21-2005, 08:22 PM
yeah another dodge ram asshole (is it me or whats up with these guys) hits a kid, then starts yelling and then gets back in to his "truck" and runs over the bike, he had a white dodge ram.

someone get this guy on video!!

Z24_3.1.
08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
man next time follow his ass wait till he stops and kick his fukkin ass man i hate ppl like that after while like shittttttttttttf

ACX
08-22-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm starting a volunteer effort to tell all the asshole ram drivers to be good, since all you angels are concerned.

:cry:

BubbaSTi
08-22-2005, 02:56 PM
But of COURSE we are all angels.:rolleyes:

ACX
08-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
But of COURSE we are all angels.:rolleyes:

bingo..

http://www.bigdawgcrabarms.com/Pics/turbo.gif

http://www.bigdawgcrabarms.com/Pics/ohsnap.gif

Everyone knows ALL a-holes are provincially mandated to drive rams.

:rofl:

derek123
08-27-2005, 01:27 PM
hey i'm not the one that needs a BIG truck to make up for something hint hint

not to start shit, but... turbo civic ?

pot...

kettle ?

Police
08-29-2005, 09:59 PM
hahaha stfu NOOB :rofl: :english:

infected
08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice
yeah another dodge ram asshole (is it me or whats up with these guys) hits a kid, then starts yelling and then gets back in to his "truck" and runs over the bike, he had a white dodge ram.

someone get this guy on video!!

:thumbsdow

heavyD
08-30-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
I'm counting the days.

I'm counting the days too that this city rids itself of the BC & Ontario slackers. Come to Alberta to get a piece of the pie but expect that they can fuck the dog like everyone does in the "have not" provinces and still make money. There is a reason BC is a "have not" province and Ontario is on the way to being "have not". Laziest people I have ever had the displeasure of working with.:whipped:

QuadDodge
09-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Well i drive a Dodge Ram and don't drive like an ass

Billet
09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Sounds like theres a whole lot of RICERS whos little mods cant keep up to a big ass truck... hence the jealousy

see ya later!! :thumbsup:

Vagabond142
09-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Case in point for this thread... last night (Friday night) I was driving down Country Hills Blvd after filling up at the Superstore gas station (7 cents back per liter, biznatch! Good for shopping for school stuff :P), when I passed the entrance to one of the communities up there, and saw (GASP!) a Dodge Ram pickup, black and brand new, on its side and a HUGE hick (I mean this guy had the coveralls and all on, including a straw hat) talking to the cops and pointing at the truck. I assumed it was his. Traffic was by then going massively slow, so some dude was running down the median telling everyone that there was a police control point up ahead and I asked "What happened" and the dude said "Ram tried to race a Civic, hit the median, rolled through both lanes of traffic and landed on its side"

Stupid trucks <_< :guns: And thus, that is why I drive a teeny tiny lil Civic :thumbsup:

Gurpy
09-03-2005, 08:00 PM
well, looks like the guy got what was coming to him then.

Police
09-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Billet
Sounds like theres a whole lot of RICERS whos little mods cant keep up to a big ass truck... hence the jealousy

You know what you're absoulutely right my civic can't keep up with all these FASTASS 18 second trucks hence my jealousy, i must apologize for offending anyone.:thumbsdow :rofl: :guns:

enomine
09-05-2005, 10:25 PM
I agree with police
hahaha lil rednecks..SHIET my 89 civic turbo can take those no problem

CalgarySupra
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
hahaha i thikn i seen asshole today on country hills blvd

l8braker
11-15-2005, 02:39 PM
funny how this was BUMPED :rofl:

CalgarySupra
11-17-2005, 12:07 AM
yeah totally

dufferson
11-17-2005, 12:14 AM
spotted. same plate, same stupid shit. :rolleyes:

CalgarySupra
11-22-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by dufferson
spotted. same plate, same stupid shit. :rolleyes:

haha what did u see?

Lex350
11-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

But mostly dodge rams with the Hemi, especcialy that fucker in the &quot;rumble bee&quot;.

If you are talking about the guy with the yellow Bubble Bee dodge, you are correct. That guy tried to goat me into racing him every morning for a week. He would then floor it and weave in and out of traffic....I'm just waiting for the day when I pull up next to an accident and it's this truck embedded half way up some other cars ass.

This Hemi marketing campaign has gone to too many dodge truck owner's head.

Lex350
11-23-2005, 07:33 PM

You know what you're absoulutely right my civic can't keep up with all these FASTASS 18 second trucks hence my jealousy, i must apologize for offending anyone.:thumbsdow :rofl: :guns:

It's not the speed that concerns me. It's the fact that these guys drive these monsters like they are 2500 lb roadsters. They don;t hadle well and they brake even worse. These are the same idiots that you see on the news after every snow fall with their truck up side down in a ditch.....fools.

The weird thing is...it always seems to be a dude in a Dodge...not a chevy, Ford or import truck.

darkbanana
11-24-2005, 12:15 AM
I have the Rumble Bee's adress if anyone wants it... just a hint he lives in arbor lake, but not the nice part :thumbsup:

Lex350
11-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I just saw the guy yesterday again.....blasting through an intersection at crowfoot...what a tool!

Gurpy
11-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Think I saw this guy yesterday by COP, awful driver.

CalgarySupra
11-28-2005, 02:34 PM
haha what one are u seeing ? the orginal dodge asshole?

leec001
12-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice
watch out for this guy in in a black dodge ram truck plate yna-936 (i hope its that i tried to remember as much as i can) hes always driving on country hills blvd in the evening , he tailgates everyone tries to pass then floors it and goes like 100 in a 60 zone. TOTAL ASSHOLE. he thinks he owns the roads in his piece of shit truck. the truck is disel. so loud expically when he gives it gas.

Same as a silver DODGE RAM running 110km/h and tailgates everyone on John Laure Blvd (DEA 431).

Lex350
01-29-2006, 11:02 AM
I think I just saw this guy again yesterday at Crowfoot Center...half his front bumper was hanging off his truck....seems like karma caught up to him.

KennyG1
05-29-2015, 01:55 PM
I believe the greatest contributor to the Dodge(RAM) Hemi pickup bad reputation must fall upon the marketing and sales of those trucks.

Media presents it as the toughest, meanest, fastest truck on the road. The have often overheard the salesmen in their dealerships tell the young(mostly) potential buyers what they want to hear....that indeed it is the baddest truck out the as it is so easy to fixate on the iconic "HEMI" reference.

Those new hemi truck owners hit the street with attitude and aggression as they are often young guys looking for credibility and recognition among their piers. They are the guys who are ridding 6 ft off your rear bumper when they traffic is solid and there is nowhere for them to advance to.

They are shaking their heads, maybe lifting their hands in gesture while they don't even know why they are in a rush. One of the easiest way to spot that potential is; Look for the $8.00 Sun Glasses(usually white rims), a $6.00 Baseball Hat spun around to look cool(at least they think so) and a guy vibrating in his seat looking to drive down anyone in their path!

Saddest part of all of this aside from the obvious danger to others on the road is.......Their Dodge Hemi Pickup is not even in the top 3 fastest stock pickups out there......opps.....that darn salesman forgot to include that part as......I am sure many of those deals would not have gone through!

I have watched several other models of pickups out pull the hemi consistently, often finding the Hemi driver frustrated and in dis-belief! A Common one is the Ford Eco-boost which has incredible potential to easily add much more power will very little effort or cost. Seems to be the way the future it going....Twin Turbo's on small engine blocks. Chevy's new 6.2 also runs ahead as does the ford raptor and even their 6.2 L pickups.

Have heard however, that the new Dodge Eco-Diesel is taking the lead on fuel economy which the Ford Eco-boost had previously. Nice to see the new products entering the market.

JRSC00LUDE
05-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Solid 9 year old bump.

vengie
05-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Solid 9 year thread bump to share your feelings about dodge rams... :cry:

E46..sTyLez
05-29-2015, 03:20 PM
lol at the 9 year bump haha.

Have to say though, comparing fuel economy in an eco-diesel to a twin turbo gas engine isn't really apples to apples. The fact they advertise that frustrates me.

carson blocks
05-29-2015, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez

Have to say though, comparing fuel economy in an eco-diesel to a twin turbo gas engine isn't really apples to apples. The fact they advertise that frustrates me.

They're both a 'premium' engine offering, for about the same cost, appealing to a market segment that wants full size trucks but values economy. I think they're comparable, not on a technical level of course, but from a cost/benefit to the consumer perspective. They fill the same need for the same purchaser, and will interest the same demographic.

Tik-Tok
05-29-2015, 03:34 PM

What? You mean you don't like your fuel mileage numbers to come from a dyno, in a closed lab, with no wind resistance, and doing rock steady RPM's the whole time?

Weird.

E46..sTyLez
05-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by carson blocks

They're both a 'premium' engine offering, for about the same cost, appealing to a market segment that wants full size trucks but values economy. I think they're comparable, not on a technical level of course, but from a cost/benefit to the consumer perspective. They fill the same need for the same purchaser, and will interest the same demographic.

Fair enough. However, the ecoboost has like 125 more hp and is meant to have similar performance to a V8, the eco-diesel not so much...they don't really mention that part. The whole advertising campaign for the eco-boost was performance AND fuel economy. Not just a capable truck with fuel economy.

Just my opinion

haggis88
05-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

What? You mean you don't like your fuel mileage numbers to come from a dyno, in a closed lab, with no wind resistance, and doing rock steady RPM's the whole time?

Weird.

I always thought it was several laps of a NASCAR-esque track with the cruise control set to 56mph on the base trim (4x2, no AC etc)?

E46..sTyLez
05-29-2015, 04:28 PM

Weird.

wat? :confused:

redblack
05-29-2015, 04:32 PM
I've heard all ecoboost's can tow over 10,000 pounds and get the same milage as a honda crv. Impressive trucks for sure.

Tik-Tok
05-29-2015, 04:48 PM

wat? :confused:

Dodge/Ram/Chrysler doesn't advertise official government testing approved mileage, they use their own testing and numbers. I thought that's what you were referring to.

speedog
05-29-2015, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by turbo minivan

holy crap! are you seriouse?! man, if i were that kids dad i would slit throughts!!

What the hell is a throught?

And seriouse?

Actually, your whole post was painful to read.

E46..sTyLez
05-29-2015, 05:15 PM

Dodge/Ram/Chrysler doesn't advertise official government testing approved mileage, they use their own testing and numbers. I thought that's what you were referring to.

Ahh gotcha. No I didn't know that.

Darell_n
05-29-2015, 06:13 PM

That's actually Ford that creates they own testing for mileage and towing capacity. Dodge/Fiat/Chysler whatever has been championing the ASE tests for a few years now to have the other brands on a level playing field. If the governments think the ASE tests are wrong, I wouldn't be surprised.