PDA

View Full Version : shops and jdm products?

Lo)2enz0
02-01-2003, 07:45 PM
well I was on the vis site and I clicked on the JDM link and theres a new page now and it offers mugen stuff, spoon stuff, recaro seats, and other killer JDM products. I was wondering if the shops that get products from VIS racing get can get this stuff as was. well here is the link:

http://www.powerhouseusa.net/

Laurier

jdmakkord
02-01-2003, 08:47 PM
that site sucks ass!!! I have better hookups than that! And real JDM stuff, not knockoff shit.

vince
02-02-2003, 12:57 AM
if u want jdm parts, just run down to speedtech!!!;)
they are located at 32nd AVE......

XylathaneGTR
02-02-2003, 01:37 AM
Blah, ignore this post.

Lo)2enz0
02-02-2003, 10:24 AM
JDMakkord- ya i know there are alot of better companies but I thought it was hard to get JDM stuff here unless you had a credit card.

vince- I will have to check that out sometime. wonder if they can get me JDM sir bumpers, umm ideas.

Laurier

lilboykorea
02-02-2003, 04:28 PM
is speedtech one beside rpm? cuz when i went there i dont htink they had any types of source...kinda disapointed me cuz they were finding out prices on the net from manufacturers sites and just giving me an approximate pricing on parts...

jdmakkord
02-02-2003, 04:31 PM
speedtech is waiting for inventory to come in. They already have swaps in the back among other things. As for retail product, they are a bit empty right now. My hookup only gets new stuff, nothing used. There are a few members on this board that have gone through us.