PDA

View Full Version : Someone Hit and Run MY car

luderollup
08-19-2005, 11:33 AM
some bastard must have been pulling in to close, hit my rear quarter pannel and continued through the rear passenger door, up until the front passenger door where he must of fuckin clued in. dented all the way through, paint is chipping off... overall couple of g's worth of work forsure...

anyone recomend a body shop, its on my audi so id like a good job done

2000_SI
08-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Thats brutal... where abouts did this happen?

I heard Maranello (sp?) is a good shop for Europian cars

luderollup
08-19-2005, 11:39 AM
this happened in westhills, right by Seanachies or whatever while i was at shooters edge, firin the Walthers P99. i was parked in the back too.

dj_honda
08-19-2005, 11:48 AM
brutal. did you file a report and all that?

teggypimp95
08-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Maranello is diffenitly the best, i worked for bmw for 2 years and thats were we took all of our cars. you will notice that when u arive there are several ferriers and lambos out front. Gary, the owner, went the itally for many years to get his ferrari painting licience so he is the man for you. diffenitly go seem them.

S4maniac
08-19-2005, 02:31 PM
I had my S4 (which was keyed) repaired at Autobahn. Flawless repair and totally matched. highly recommended.

euro tang
08-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Whoa that’s really shitty news. I can’t give you any advice on body shops but I hope you find a good one that doesn’t charge too much.

A couple nights ago someone smeared pizza all over my car. There was a pepperoni slice on my roof with sauce and cheese spread from the front to the back of the car. It pisses me off that someone would waste a slice of pizza like that :D. I kind of laugh at it now but seriously I’m so happy that who ever did this didn’t key it instead.

GSR Zero
08-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Maranello is diffenitly the best, i worked for bmw for 2 years and thats were we took all of our cars. you will notice that when u arive there are several ferriers and lambos out front. Gary, the owner, went the itally for many years to get his ferrari painting licience so he is the man for you. diffenitly go seem them.

:werd: I'd highly recommend Maranello.

But Gary? It's Gerry. Give them a call and book an appointment with Josee.

heavyD
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by GSR Zero

:werd: I'd highly recommend Maranello.

But Gary? It's Gerry. Give them a call and book an appointment with Josee.

Gerry & his wife Jose own it with his brother Silvio and yes they do excellent work. Expect your car to be gone for a while as they are slow but it is worth it. Or you can take it to a place like A1 autobody where they will shit it out in a week but they don't prep and the new paint usually peels off after about a year.

speedracer
08-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Screamin' Paint Works :) is where I go to.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95688

Kaos
08-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by speedracer
Screamin' Paint Works :) is where I go to.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95688

Great work!!! :thumbsup: