PDA

View Full Version : Deerfoot.... mad crazy

Hakkola
02-02-2003, 12:44 AM
Anyone else out on the roads tonight? Hope everyone makes it home alright, very slippery, was bringin the girl home going south before it bends, there's a grand am or what I thought was a dodge intrepid or something driving like 80 in front of me, I was like, why's this dilweed driving so slow, even though it was slippery I was handling ok.
Not wanting to be behind anybody who wasn't comfortable I went around it, my girls like, ohh, that's a Grand Am, those spin out, right when she said this I looked in the rear view and it had just started spinning and went through a barrier, I couldn't stop because I was ahead already.
I drove back the same way and saw that there was a cop car and a truck redirecting traffic out of the lane, happy to see no ambulance 10 mins after the accident. It didn't look too bad but the car went through a barrier, good thing I wasn't still behind her or I'd be screwed.
Anyway, stay safe!

James
02-02-2003, 12:55 AM
was that right at the Anderson exit?...my mom just got home and Said that a Car went through the barrier near anderson and there was a 6 car accident at Deerfoot, and Douglasdale Blvd......BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!

van
02-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Lucky I'm at home tonight

Hakkola
02-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by James
was that right at the Anderson exit?...

yup, it was almost a two car accident, it was so weird seeing it in my rear view, it was like slow motion and I couldn't take my eyes off the car spinning, I'm so happy I decided to go around the car instead of staying behind it. It must of been pretty scary spinning out at that speed.

CRXguy
02-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Weird. I couldn't see shit when I was driving deep down south. But once you go NORTH on Deerfoot past Peigan, everything was clear.

D'z Nutz
02-02-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
But once you go NORTH on Deerfoot past Peigan, everything was clear.

Yeah, I didn't know what the fuck you guys were talking about! I looked out the window and everything was the same as it was the past 2 days here in the NE!!

van
02-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Yeah I just drove on Deerfoot, clear sailing

tegdream
02-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
Yeah I just drove on Deerfoot, clear sailing

:werd: but i saw that grand am hakkola was talking about when i was exiting

buh_buh
02-02-2003, 02:23 PM
haha no problems when we were racing down deerfoot either.

cocoabrova
02-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha no problems when we were racing down deerfoot either.
:werd: Good times:thumbsup:

Superesc
02-02-2003, 10:03 PM
I was following the speed limit AND LESS the whole time..... The Little Civic that Couldn't.

that's a Nice PRELUDE in your sig Buh Buh

buh_buh
02-03-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
I was following the speed limit AND LESS the whole time..... The Little Civic that Couldn't.

that's a Nice PRELUDE in your sig Buh Buh
hahaha that's cuz you couldn't keep up.
But I couldn't keep up to Cocoabrova either.:(

Luke 96 T/A
02-03-2003, 04:24 AM
Damn.. I'm glad I chose to go down 14th instead!!!
I figured I didn't want to cope with higher speeds on that night...
my 275 width, z-rated tires on my rear wheel drive car really don't handle well on snow and ice! ;-)

People were laughing at me as they drove by and I struggled to get enough momentum to get up hills!!!!!

buh_buh
02-03-2003, 04:31 AM
hahahha hey im on 19's right now.
and i was racing on deerfoot haha.

boi-alien
02-03-2003, 04:56 AM
that was quite interesting! :) hehehe

James
02-03-2003, 05:45 AM

Originally posted by crxboi

that was quite interesting! :) hehehe

You guys took off pretty good Going onto Deerfoot off of 16th tonight! :thumbsup: too bad we were in the slow Jetta, No sense in trying to keep up!:tongue:

cocoabrova
02-03-2003, 05:40 PM

hahaha that's cuz you couldn't keep up.
But I couldn't keep up to Cocoabrova either.:(
For now......:nut: :nut: I'll be getting own3d by the MUGEN-mobile this summer fo shizzle:( :thumbsdow :rofl:

buh_buh
02-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

For now......:nut: :nut: I'll be getting own3d by the MUGEN-mobile this summer fo shizzle:( :thumbsdow :rofl:
yeah, Calvin's gonna be pretty fast this summer.:burnout:

Superesc
02-03-2003, 05:55 PM

yeah, Calvin's gonna be pretty fast this summer.:burnout:

The only Mugen mobile i saw racing was Yours BuhBuh!!!!! :bigpimp:

Dj_Stylz
02-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Well atlest u all made it home alive lol