PDA

View Full Version : Car Vandalised While At V8less %$!&*

Pages : [1] 2

inline6turbo
08-21-2005, 08:05 AM
youd think my car would have been safe while at v8less right.

WRONG

went to the car wash after the show and found my whole rear quarter panel DESTROYED with a nice big f***ing shoe print in the middle. does damaging my car make you feel better when you know mine is better then yours you jealous f***s who did this? why else would you do it?

if anyone has ANY information regarding this incident please email me at [email protected]. any information at all will help the police in this matter.

thank you and i hope no one else suffered the same mal fate i did....

Renee

~Leah~
08-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Shit Renee that sucks! Sorry to hear that.... you didn't mention anything to us when we came to see you.... or did you? lol... Sorry again, hopefully you figure out who it was

inline6turbo
08-21-2005, 08:18 AM
i noticed it after you left....

dANK
08-21-2005, 09:30 AM
thats wack man sorry to here that im getting dings and scratches everyday on my car too! Fucking people are dickheads now a days makes me sick, like sorry you drive an 89 Sierra rust colour put please dont beat my car like you beat your wife redneck go eat beans from a can bitch

DJ Lazy
08-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by dANK
Fucking people are dickheads now a days makes me sick, like sorry you drive an 89 Sierra rust colour put please dont beat my car like you beat your wife redneck go eat beans from a can bitch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your car Renee. I guess there needs to be more security at SCC next year since it was so much bigger this year... Then again, people should be more respectfull of others stuff, and we wouldn't need security... :thumbsdow

Hope you find out who did it... :)

illeagle
08-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Wow, sorry to hear. I'd prolly cry... That makes me sick.. and out of all the panels, they damage the 1/4 panel.. The part that doesen't unbolt. I hope you find the coward, and beat him like you were his dad..

Z_Fan
08-21-2005, 10:49 AM
WTF is wrong with people anyhow. Bastards.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

dooman24
08-21-2005, 11:07 AM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG THAT PERSON!! a skyline!! worship it!! idiots..
what.. and the rear 1/4 panel to.. man it's gona cost $$$ to fix it.. ARGH! like who the fuck would do that.. if they think it's cool.. they're just retarts.. i just want to dent their face in..

euro_racer
08-21-2005, 11:18 AM
wow fucking idiots, i cant believe people are actualy THAT imature these days because i barely saw any litle kids at the show yesterday. sorry to hear about your damage, i found out after the show last night when i came home that i somehow managed to get 2 nails stuck in one of my tires within an inch apart. now it looks suspicious, but nothing i can do about it to proove were i got it :banghead:

A790
08-21-2005, 11:29 AM
That sucks ass!

I guess we need more security and more communication as a group of enthusiasts when we're at shows like this.

jhmed
08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
When I read the title of this thread I thought to myself 'that has to be in the spectators parking lot' but then when I read it I realized you were part of the show... I saw your car when you came back and said you'd missed tech and then they said ok. Your car is awesome. Why would someone do that? I hope you find them. Putting myself in your shoes I would be just sick.

To anyone with info: Please come forward.

To the person(s) who did this: You know, when shit like that happens, it hurts *everybody*. If this kind of shit continues, less and less people will want to come to these events. And if less people come to these events then everybody loses. The spectators, the competitors, the organizers, the sponsers... EVERYBODY.

After hearing this, I'm feeling less likely to go to one held at night in the future.

ninjak84
08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
That's so fucking stupid......

It takes a pretty big piece of shit to do that. Sorry to hear. I really like your R32.

dooman24
08-21-2005, 11:46 AM
WTF some other competitor did it??
oh fuck! that's just retarted

RickDaTuner
08-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I some what fear this had something to do with one of the STi owners from last night....:dunno:

catch my drift..

3G
08-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
I some what fear this had something to do with one of the STi owners from last night....:dunno:

catch my drift..

care to elaborate?

RickDaTuner
08-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by 3G

care to elaborate?

not really, im not gonna start pointing fingers, cuz i dont really know what happened, so really im just speculating

becks_is_back
08-21-2005, 12:29 PM
was your car in the show and shine or just parking lot?

dANK
08-21-2005, 12:33 PM
its an 89 skyline.. of course it was in the show and shine

GAWSH..

oddjob
08-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by dANK
its an 89 skyline.. of course it was in the show and shine

GAWSH..

no it wasn't, she was parked right infront of the autox. There was alot of people around her car at times but I never saw anyone kick it.

dANK
08-21-2005, 12:37 PM
then that sir is my bad

inline6turbo
08-21-2005, 01:11 PM
nah when it was at autox it was fine, cause i was always with it and people took videos of my car proving the side was fine.... it happened when i moved it up to where the entrance to go view the drags was, close to where the cars line up to race. that was when it was dark and the drift show was happening....

thanks for all your support everyone.... and thanks for clueing me in that it the most expensive hard to fix part on the car :thumbsup: that made my day......:thumbsdow
lol

jhmed
08-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Perhaps the Dent Clinic could fix it. I've never used them but my work does; they're supposed to be real good.

snowboard
08-21-2005, 02:03 PM
What kind of cunt kicks your car, i dont think anyone deserves there car vandalized, no matter what. even if its a peice of shit.

Milk2%
08-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear..hope you find the bastard :guns:

lastprodigy
08-21-2005, 02:17 PM
pretty shitty! karma will get em....or maybe its karma getting you back for something :dunno: if you believe in it

TypeS
08-21-2005, 02:20 PM
With the volume of people there last night, there has to be a witness or two....i mean it takes a decent kick to dent a quarter panel....SOMEONE had to see it happen, especially if you were parked near the staging lanes...

Rick it wouldnt be pointing fingers if you know something the rest of us dont.

mac_82
08-21-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't know any STI owners that were there, me and my 2 suby buddies didn't go to SCC but did a trunk swap on my wrx instead. Hope you find the person(s) responsible. That is just brutal.

googe
08-21-2005, 03:27 PM
insurance going to cover it?

JAYMEZ
08-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Fuck that is gay Renee..

You know me and peter heard a guy bitching about your car and how its gay that you have a stripe on it and that you dont deserve the car.. He owned a white skyline..

Forcefed
08-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Man, thats gay, sorry to hear bro

BerserkerCatSplat
08-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm sure there'll be lots of rumors flung around, but the core issue is that people are assholes. :thumbsdow

inline6turbo
08-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by mac_82
I don't know any STI owners that were there, me and my 2 suby buddies didn't go to SCC but did a trunk swap on my wrx instead. Hope you find the person(s) responsible. That is just brutal.

when i was on the autoX there was 2 sti's i think.

and im not going through insurance, im just going to have to do it myself i guess but im thinking not for a long time, i just cant afford this right now

and its unbelievable that there would be no witnesses. there were so many people there...

so i have an idea

if there is someone that knows something and wants to remain anonymous you can text message me on my cell phone at 471 6101 by going to rogers.com then it gives you the option to send a text message. therefore i have no idea who you are because it's sent from a computer.

I will offer a 500$ reward to anyone who has any information that leads to an arrest.

thanks guys again

googe
08-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo

and im not going through insurance, im just going to have to do it myself i guess but im thinking not for a long time, i just cant afford this right now

why not go through insurance? thats why you pay for it, may as well use it :) they dont raise your rates for vandalism claims anyway.

pr0
08-21-2005, 06:05 PM
pics of the damage? There is no excuse for vandalism unless it's non-vehicle related and funny.

ExRollen
08-21-2005, 06:32 PM
That pisses the shit out of me. I hate vandals and if you find them, I want to put my shoe print in their quarterpanels. Gonna stop reading about these vandalisms because I just get a lot of rage on this forum. Hope you find em, and I've seen your car around, really nice.

88CRX
08-21-2005, 06:51 PM
haters can eat shit :thumbsdow

jumperman8
08-21-2005, 06:56 PM
that is so shitty

finboy
08-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by googe

why not go through insurance? thats why you pay for it, may as well use it :) they dont raise your rates for vandalism claims anyway.

:werd:
or just use the $500 to see if you can get paintless dent removal to take care of it.

schurchill39
08-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh man thats so harsh. Look back in to threads you might of been in or your car might of got broughten up in and see if there was anyone (or group) what might of been showing excessive hate. Lets just hope its not some one from beyond.

method
08-21-2005, 09:11 PM
you're never going to see an arrest... my car's been vandalized plenty of times - cops dont care.

yet another reason I think the car 'scene' in this city is full of inflated ego losers. what a bunch of dinks :thumbsdow

88CRX
08-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
Oh man thats so harsh. Look back in to threads you might of been in or your car might of got broughten up in and see if there was anyone (or group) what might of been showing excessive hate. Lets just hope its not some one from beyond.

i know people on beyond have "hated" on her car.... but NOBODY that i've met off this forums would pull a stunt like that :thumbsdow

BBMac
08-21-2005, 09:19 PM
given the circumstances i'm sure there are enough people on this forum with the connections to help you get it fixed at a good price. I do hope you find the people that did it and get what they deserve!!!!!

inline6turbo
08-22-2005, 02:00 AM
hey everybody thanks for your support again!
good to find out the insurance wont go up with a vandal claim. but i would like to say ive gotten some pretty good leads so far, all of which are pointing to the same person so i might see redemption yet. the sad thing is, the person is a beyond member.

if you read this, please come forward to me and i wont press charges. all i want is a confession to settle this...

please be civil and grow some balls...

googe
08-22-2005, 03:01 AM
well if they kicked in a girls car because they didnt like a pink stripe, i think having balls is definitely a bit too much to ask. what a lame thing to do.

Jesus
08-22-2005, 04:21 AM
If you know who did it, press some motherfucking charges. Don't be a pussy. PLPD should cover it, but fuck man, teach this fucker a lesson, or they'll do it again.

Freebs
08-22-2005, 04:39 AM
That sucks to hear... I love your car too.. i saw it in the parking lot and i even went up to it to take a look but i didnt see any damage when i went to see it... I bet you it was some fucker that was drunk and jelous that you have such a PIMP car and they dont... Any one that does shit to some ones car because they have a problem with that person or somthing is chicken shit, they cant face the person face to face so they do somthing like that....
**Shakes head in anger**

oh and one more thing.. i would still keep the charges no matter what... the little shit deserve it IMO

H4LFY2nR
08-22-2005, 06:43 AM
I hate vandals. My beater, yes beater, has been vandalized twice this summer. Only one week after buying it some punk ass kids smashed my windshield, sunroof, and rear 1/4 glass (insurance only covered the sunroof and 1/4 glass). Then two months later, a week after I painted it those fuckers keyed the roof and 1/4 panel (this time I was awake and heard 2 kids, probably around 14 y/o, loitering infront of my house. I didn't hear any glass breaking so I didn't find out until the morning). I wasn't targeted by anyone I know, which is even more of a piss off because it's probably the same disrespecting little shits that are smashing the bus stops in my area. The police won't do anything, but it's useful to have a report on file. I think you should press charges, and punish those reponsible to the full extent of the law.:whipped:

On a side note, is your PLPD still valid while at Race City or is it void because you are at a race track?

Davide
08-22-2005, 07:08 AM
I wonder who it is? when you do find out, you should share with the forum, kind of like a warning to the rest of us, you know like the papers do to sex offenders, cause I sure as hell don't want to put my ride around someone like that?

And I know how you feel, my Car is my baby! 2yrs old and I need $800+ worth of body repairs due to vandels

Toms-SC
08-22-2005, 08:02 AM
the person is a beyond member.

That person should be banned

ZMan2k2
08-22-2005, 08:37 AM
^^ At the very least!! We've seen in the past that a person, when banned, just re-registers under another name. This person, if they admit it, or if you have proper proof, should have vandalism charges pressed against them. This way, they learn that there is punishment for being stupid. There is NO excuse for something like this.

If the person responsible reads this, understand the following. You are NOT cool! No-one thinks you are for doing what you've done. As a matter of fact, you have not only proven that you are a useless tool, but you have impacted many peoples' opinions on the car scene here in town. Way to go.................dumbass!

Phy
08-22-2005, 08:54 AM
What kind of weak cockmaster picks a fight with someone's car, anyway? Cars don't fight back.

b_t
08-22-2005, 09:04 AM
holy, shitty deal, hopefully whoever did it owns up...
I think of how mad I got when these kids egged me and my buddy's cars, it was only egg... washed right off. if somebody kicked my car, I probably wouldn't be this composed.

funkytuqe
08-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Hope you got a pic of the shoe mark on the quarter, that way you could match it to the vandal if you ever find him/her.

BerserkerCatSplat
08-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ZMan2k2
^^ At the very least!! We've seen in the past that a person, when banned, just re-registers under another name.

Not if they're IP banned. :thumbsup:

Z_Fan
08-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Personally I think if you have got enough people pointing to a specific individual, you should at the very least call them out. Especially if you are not going to charge them. (Personally, I'd just charge them.) But, if not - at least make it public and let them either deny or accept the responsibility for damaging your car.

I think, as a group, there is a very good chance we'd all like to know who the culprit is. Not so we can organize a group beating [LOL], but so we know who to keep the fuck away from our cars!!

It makes me sick to know what happened to your car. I'd be seriously gagged if it were mine. That's brutal.

Nismo_S14
08-22-2005, 09:43 AM
i feel ur pain dude... i had a brand new carbon fiber hood.. 800 bucks and someone took a friggen bat to it... if ur such a sourpuss go killurself not my car geez.....

ninjak84
08-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
That person should be banned

No way, banning is useless on these forums.
Every piece of shit that gets banned, just signs up again. Mods need to figure out something better...

As for the loser who's kicking cars, it's only a matter of time before you're discovered. :rofl:

JAYMEZ
08-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Im with Z on this one , i would call them up and see what they have to say , thats just fuckin gay

-KiTtY- boo
08-22-2005, 11:35 AM
ouch sorry to hear renee... if someone did that to my car and i found out who it was i would hospitalize them.. or juss kick in their knees the same way they kicked my car:guns:
do u not have an alarm???

Mr. Burns
08-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I say press charges, or just post the name of the individual involved and let the Beyond community deal with it. ;)

RB25DET
08-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Ill take my 500 dollars now, thank you.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7537/rene4lf.png

camaro
08-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by RB25DET

ahahaha but seriously sorry to hear about that fag. Post the username and let us deal with this guy/girl.

JCX
08-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by RB25DET

OMG! I remember seeing that chick there!

Seriously, hopefully the culprit is found. Having had similar things done to my car I know your anger.

euro_racer
08-22-2005, 12:04 PM
nice you have some "good" news....i saw your car on 17th last night and seeing that BIG ASS dent, i dont know what i would do if something like that would happen to me:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

again very shitty for something like that to happen to anyone but if you know who did it, nail them for it and get them to regret it hard because these types of idiotic things affect us all. damn jelous fucks:whipped: :guns:

inline6turbo
08-22-2005, 12:16 PM
SO!!! are we all ready for the picture!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/straight6turbo/skylinevandal.jpg

2000_SI
08-22-2005, 12:18 PM
wow... kinda looks like you hit a pole....

euro_racer
08-22-2005, 12:21 PM
wow never saw it in that much detail, i say kill kill kill

RB25DET
08-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Holy dear mother of god. Thats fucking ruthless......that was one hell of a kick....are you sure it couldnt have gotten backed into or something, just because that wrinkling on the bottom needs a lot of force to happen. Wow.....:thumbsdow

Aleks
08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
How the hell does a human foot make that much of a dent? Was the Big Show at SCC? :(

abyss
08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Whoever did that has a pretty strong kick I'd say, that's a HUGE dent! Sorry to hear about your car, I know what it's like to have random damage appear on your car too. :cry: It looks almost perfectly bat-shaped......maybe they just added a footprint after for emphasis?

RB25DET
08-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Ya, its doubtful that a foot made that.....you need a lot of mass behind something to dent that much....like a truck bumper.......:dunno: A kick would have left a "pop can" dent more or less.....not severe metal wrinkling.

pr0
08-22-2005, 12:28 PM
That is huge. Reveal his name because that is just gay. :thumbsdow

Who does this seriously...? That is ridiculous, it looks like the guy had metal boots. The repair will be a good 500 bucks, I have had similar damage to my car when some woman backed into my fender. I was lucky though, she was honest and left her contact info on my windshield.

inline6turbo
08-22-2005, 12:29 PM
i guess when i said it came with a nice imprint of a foot you didnt believe me.... right where its caved the most is the heel of the imprint

vietdood
08-22-2005, 12:37 PM
ouch, sorry to hear about that. you're goign to need body work done on that. no paintless dent removal will take that out. they're probably goign to bang it out then bondo it smooth.

inline6turbo
08-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by pr0
That is huge. Reveal his name because that is just gay. :thumbsdow

Who does this seriously...? That is ridiculous, it looks like the guy had metal boots. The repair will be a good 500 bucks, I have had similar damage to my car when some woman backed into my fender. I was lucky though, she was honest and left her contact info on my windshield.

LOL

500$ :rofl:

try 2grand, the rear quarter on skyline dont bolt off, theyre a part of the body. so the plan is to get a wide body kit and say f*** it

Weapon_R
08-22-2005, 12:58 PM
That can be easily repaired.

My question to you is, if you already know who it is, or think you do, why don't you just call them out here or PM them and tell them that you know what he/she did and pay for it?

duffspec
08-22-2005, 01:01 PM
I don't have a lot of flow but, I will chip in $20 bones to help a little. I hate to see that stuff happen to a pimp ride. :thumbsdow

DannyO
08-22-2005, 01:29 PM
I say call them out aswell, I'd like to know who it is.

As for that dent, holy shit thats a brutal dent, I dunno if a foot alone would of done that, dunno how strong the 1/4 panels are, but I'm sure you would need a big guy to kick that in like that.

DJ Lazy
08-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Wow... I really can't see how a foot did that.. Like everyone above saying.. I got my rear 1/4 panel backed into and it looked about that bad.. mabye slightly worse.. And it cost me $1800 to repair... :thumbsdow

snowboard
08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Dont even call them out, sneek up behind there loser ass and bash em a good few times. who cares if you sink to there level, at least you showed them not to mess with your car. cause that is, indeed a very clean car.

Freebs
08-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I know its going to need paint but you should go to the Dent Clinic and get them to take it out i am sure they can, they have done all our cars and they do an amazing job too... you dont want to stick any bondo or shit in there if you dont have to trust me...

schurchill39
08-22-2005, 01:53 PM
I think the wide body fenders are a good idea. Pound the dent out to the best of their ability and slap on the fenders. Take a negative like this and turn it into a positive. I also agree with relvealing their and possibly any hints you might of gotten to the beyond community. At the very least its a warning to every one about the stupidity some one could have towards some ones vehicle because of jelousy.

I would also like to think i contributed to the widebody i dea... and even if i didnt i will pretend i did.

Good luck Renee

EK 2.0
08-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
That can be easily repaired.

My question to you is, if you already know who it is, or think you do, why don't you just call them out here or PM them and tell them that you know what he/she did and pay for it?

werrd if you have the info...PM them, or PM a mod and ask them to PM the user you think might be guilty of the crime...and see what he/she says.

But I say call them out in the open...I am very curious to know who would do such a thing to someone else ride...

Primer_Drift
08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
A public announcement like that is not a good idea IMO.. These forums have a level of anonymity however such allegations should be made person to person, rather than publicly where it could be considered libel.
Best of luck with your repairs inline6turbo, :thumbsdow to the coward that booted your car

JCX
08-22-2005, 02:45 PM
SO!!! are we all ready for the picture!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/straight6turbo/skylinevandal.jpg

:eek: That looks like more than a kick to me. Any autobody people in the house (I know there are) offer their opinion?

As shitty as it is, a compentent shop would have no problem with that.

ACX
08-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
pretty shitty! karma will get em....or maybe its karma getting you back for something :dunno: if you believe in it

:dunno:

good call.

and as for a kick, look for a martial arts experts with metal shoes...:eek:

Vypros
08-22-2005, 02:51 PM
FYI guys. I kicked my parts car in the fender before I took it to PYP, my dent was worse than whats in her skyline. It IS possible to kick it like that. I had metal crimped and showing through the paint that chipped off. It is definatly possible to have kicked it in like that. The damage is fixable, but I think it's going to be a bit of work to get that fixed. Definatly some bondo action to happen, or they may weld in a new panel shaped to fit.

pr0
08-22-2005, 02:55 PM

LOL

try 2grand, the rear quarter on skyline dont bolt off, theyre a part of the body. so the plan is to get a wide body kit and say f*** it

I didn't know about the rear quart not being able to be bolted off. But 2000.00 seems rather steep. If it is that much, definitely go through your insurance because that would put a huge hole in your pocket.

BubbaSTi
08-22-2005, 02:57 PM
But how much would insurance rates go up?

finboy
08-22-2005, 03:01 PM
insurance might not cover since it was at the racetrack

googe
08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
i believe the rule is you cant be participating in a timed event, so i dont think that would be a problem. seeing as the car was parked, they shouldnt really have grounds to refuse it.

PorknBeans
08-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by finboy
insurance might not cover since it was at the racetrack

if she hit a pole but this is vandalism, they should cover it regardless. Get a good pic with the shoe print for insurance.

Weapon_R
08-22-2005, 03:56 PM
It's very possible to kick in a dent like that, i'm not sure why you guys think its surprising. What's more surprising, however, is that no one saw it or heard it.

You should rethink your widebody idea. I have not seen too many well-done widebody vehicles, and even some of those who do it find that the widebody fad wears pretty quick.

inline6turbo
08-22-2005, 04:05 PM
ya i just got off the phone with insurance, theyll cover it but i have to pay 250$ and they got the rest and my premiums wont go up. The damage will be 2000$ or MORE ive been told.... and i cant get a pic of the foot print cause its like a rubber scuff and doesnt show at all on the black unless youre looking at it on the right angle.

and im not going to say who he is on here. Im going to try to settle this myself first like the police said, without getting anyone else involved. but like i said before, if ANYONE has ANY information in this, please contact me! if you saw someone walking suspisciously around my car, heard people hating on me hard core, not the usually hate the pink stripe, girl shouldnt drive a skyline bs, but hard core... anything helps! i want a little more proof before i confront him.

method
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
widebody will need lots of work to be fitted properly, and new wheels to fill it out... $$$

2 large is steep, but you get what you pay for. cheap shops will just pull the dent and slap some bondo over it..

when it comes to body work, dont fuck around. take it to a reputable shop.

whoever did it will get theirs. people that low in the respect department always do.

ACX
08-22-2005, 08:27 PM
did the police are about the rubber on the car or even see it? i'm no CSI investigator so I though I'd ask. Especially if you have someone in mind.

:dunno:

hope it all works out.

CdnSilverStreak
08-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Damn that sucks. I hope things work out for you.

Skyline_Addict
08-22-2005, 08:40 PM
man the damage is quite extensive actually...it must've been a very hard and deliberate kick...i'm also suprirsed no one saw or atleast heard it! it's good the insurance can cover most of it for you; i still can't believe someone would ever do that to someone else's car, so i hope you can resolve this in a civil manner so that you can atleast have some peace of mind when it's all over.

calgarys13
08-22-2005, 08:45 PM

LOL

maybe you should pay your debts first!

finboy
08-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13

maybe you should pay your debts first!

?