PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Boxer-X Puppy *ADOPTED!*

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 09:01 AM
I have a 4 month old Boxer Cross Puppy that I am having to give up. I was looking after him for a friend because they were going to send him to the pound. He is a Brindle color with black, and some white on his chest and paws.

He's had his first set of shots, dewormed, and rabbies shot.

He's a very wonderful dog, loves to play, licks everyone, loves to cuddle up and fall asleep. He's wonderful with kids, new people, and other dogs. Even with new and strange people he's all wagging tale and licks. No mean bones in this dogs body.

Hate to see him go, but my place is no place for a dog. And he should have a fenced yard.

And if anyone wants I can include all his stuff (Bed, Kennel, Toys, Food, Treats, Dog Bowls, Leashes) for an extra $150, all this stuff easily adds upto 250.

If you know anyone please get ahold of me.
274-4099
thanks
James

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Picture of Deuce (his name)

dANK
08-21-2005, 09:21 AM
aw what a cutie good luck giving him away

Sharpie
08-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Is he good in a no fenced yard? Or will he run away?

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I would say that he wouldn't run away, he definately knows where home is and he has only been with me for 2 weeks now.

I don't have a yard at my place, what I do though is I hook him to a 20 foot wire lead line and that lets him wonder around, and go to the washroom,

He is fully house trained and just loves the sun, he will lay outside almost all day.

RickDaTuner
08-21-2005, 12:24 PM
im interested in your doggie if you are giving him away, what is he crossed with?

and how agressice can these dogs get? oh and also how big do they get?

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Not really sure what he is crossed with. The Vet thinks pitbull.

He is mostly a boxer though, and as soon as you see him you can tell he is a boxer. He plays like a Boxer too, very cute to watch.

The dog can be trained to be aggresive, but by no means are they naturally aggresive. It's all in the trainer. The dog is wonderful, he loves meeting new people all he does is lick them and wag his tail, he has no aggression towards strangers or other dogs. It's other dogs that I am worried about attacking him. He is a very passive dog. you will love his attitude.

He sleeps in his kennel all night, never an accident in there, and when I am gone to work for the day I leave in the kennel for about 9 hours and he is good with no accidents. He is very much house trained now. I use a parrot bell on the door and he rings it when he wants out.

I believe he will get to about 45lbs. Right now he is 21lbs at 4 months old. won't get much taller or longer, but will fill out some.

dooman24
08-21-2005, 01:40 PM
HAHA!! if i was allowed dogs.. i'll take it..
haha
BUMP FOR A CUTE PUPPY

mikeleb1
08-21-2005, 04:38 PM
pmd

AllGoNoShow
08-21-2005, 06:03 PM
What part of the city you live in?

jdmakkord
08-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Fuck, if this was 2 months from now, I'd take him. My new house is still under construction, and 2 acres would have been awesome for him.

Forcefed
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
You have pm, and Ive called

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Fuck, if this was 2 months from now, I'd take him. My new house is still under construction, and 2 acres would have been awesome for him.

definately to bad, sounds like it would be a nice place, but I know if I had to hold onto him for that long I would find a way to keep him. I am going to be heartbroken to see him go, I have got so attached. especially the girlfriend, lets not go there :(

I am up in Hidden Valley neighbourhood. Just bought a new home, but would have got something bigger and with a yard if I knew I was going to get Deuce brought to me.

Neons4life
08-21-2005, 10:03 PM
and I am going to add here that he has had a clean bill of health from the vets.

He comes with his 1st set of shots, de-wormed, and rabies. which I have payed for out of my own pocket, and had done as soon as I got him.

crazytou
08-22-2005, 01:27 AM
pm'd ya

crazytou
08-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Makes great sense to me....

Neons4life
08-23-2005, 11:36 AM
where do you get this, I had never said anything at all even close to that!!! Get your facts straight.

Thanks alot for that BS in my thread. Pointless. Can a moderator please delete his post?

Why do you have a problem with me trying to find him a good home????? Like I said before, what would you do if your term ends and you have to leave and can't find another place that allows a dog??? it is very hard to find a rental that allows pets.

It's a personal preference of mine, sorry!

crazytou
08-23-2005, 11:48 AM
well i would hope that most people that aren't aloud pets wouldn't take one. anyways im aloud pets and was trying to help you out.

celica girl
08-23-2005, 04:24 PM
James is a very responsible person and is trying to do what's best for this dog. I have spoken to him over PM several times. Deuce is not going to be a small dog. Not to mention the fact that lots of people are scared of bully breed dogs. I wouldn't suggest that any person who does not own his/her own home take this dog. I have a friend who is moving here from out east and she can not find any place that will allow her to have her Amstaff. Lots of places have breed and weight restrictions. You can't blame James for wanting to find Deuce a permanent home. It won't do the dog any good to get attached to a new family and have to move again. BTW you aren't helping him out by taking the dog. Obviously he's not in any rush to get rid of Deuce until he finds the right home for him.

natejj
08-23-2005, 04:38 PM
What a cuuute little guy... i am going to ask my dad :D...

RickDaTuner
08-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Duece, i live in Canmore, my back yard isnt really a back yard its a back forest.. this doggie would have the time of his life out here..

its kinda funny that we have to prove ourselves for a dog, but i guess its good like that..

if you want more info in how this puppy is gonna live PM me i'm more than willing to take good care of this dog :thumbsup:

scboss
08-23-2005, 06:09 PM
yo man if u need a place ill take him how well will he get along with another dog?

Neons4life
08-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in taking Deuce into their home.

I have found him an excellent couple to go to. I just know that he will be good there.

Thanks again everyone,
James

Sharpie
08-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Congrats on finding him to a good home, I would of taken him but I already have a dog that is going through some trouble.