PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Civic...Turbo...

Ben
02-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Old Skool Civic, like 88ish, had a run in the other night...Props to that guy, he drives a fast car, unfortunatly, hes kind of a knob...give him the thumbs up, and hes acting all hardcore with his girl...no smile, nod, anything like that, just the typical "HarDKore Asian Thuggaz l00k y0! wouldn't acknowledge anything at all, oh well.

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-02-2003, 02:05 PM
yeah thats my homie...

id be like that too.. some weird white guy giving me a thumbs up...id be like wtf.. ahah j/k

Ben
02-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Well after we took several rips in a row up to 100, and ten ignore it all? Pretty lame.

eur0
02-02-2003, 02:50 PM
thats one of the tans, shadowz is selling his turbo on this forum...so his civics pretty quick? hes always driving up and down macleod

buh_buh
02-02-2003, 02:57 PM
yea he's quick.

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-02-2003, 07:41 PM
the car is for sale with out the turbo kit.. for 8 G... the car is basicly new, all parts were replaced on it... suspension/brakes/engine/body

nismodrifter
02-02-2003, 08:03 PM
seen that car on macleod a bunch of times

very nice

eur0
02-02-2003, 10:43 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p69d18a65063fb6043d7a720f76480668/fcbaf52c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pd7c8d8b06c49ea4745e1ce0d2e362adb/fcbaf528.jpg

what motor is that? I know its a d series but is it really d15? it looks more like the d16z6 (92-95si)

MYKN
02-02-2003, 10:49 PM
no theres no vtec - i think its a d16a6

eur0
02-02-2003, 11:18 PM
oh really, i just thought cause of the valve cover :dunno:

Ed the SOHC
02-02-2003, 11:23 PM
I saw that civic only once and it certainly caught my eye. very clean. I wonder why he's selling.

XylathaneGTR
02-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
I wonder why he's selling.

Prolly to start something new. Maybe he's tired with it, and wants to see what he can do with something else. Thats my best guess. Or its got a lotta problems. Prolly the first one tho.

shadowz
02-03-2003, 02:23 AM
He wants to sell and get a differnt car since hes had that one for so long, and it is a D15

fcuk_it
02-03-2003, 02:29 AM
i remember when that car was black w/ black & red interior and a blown motor before he pimped it out haha

eur0
02-03-2003, 01:09 PM
did he just convert to mpfi and turbo?

ls/vtec-crx
02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
yeah it's a d15 block with the mpfi (d16a) head and just threw the turbo on after

ls/vtec-crx
02-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Old Skool Civic, like 88ish, had a run in the other night...Props to that guy, he drives a fast car, unfortunatly, hes kind of a knob...give him the thumbs up, and hes acting all hardcore with his girl...no smile, nod, anything like that, just the typical "HarDKore Asian Thuggaz l00k y0! wouldn't acknowledge anything at all, oh well.

Who the hell are you. Why you callin him a "knob" and a "hardkore asian thuggaz" you don't know him he doesn't know you so why you gotta say shit when you don't even know him. Sorry to bust your bubble but but don't say shit about people you don't know. people have done that to me in the past and i don't cry about it.
Go cry to your mom and tell her that someone wouldn't wave hi to you!

Sorry for being rude but this is the kind of thing that makes me mad!

ecstasy_civic
02-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ls/vtec-crx

Who the hell are you. Why you callin him a "knob" and a "hardkore asian thuggaz" you don't know him he doesn't know you so why you gotta say shit when you don't even know him. Sorry to bust your bubble but but don't say shit about people you don't know. people have done that to me in the past and i don't cry about it.
Go cry to your mom and tell her that someone wouldn't wave hi to you!

Sorry for being rude but this is the kind of thing that makes me mad!

:werd: your point of view is understandable

D-MON
02-07-2003, 01:37 PM
No Sh*t Dude,
That's weak to cry and bitch about someone not acknowledging you after they have schooled you on how to drive. It happens to everyone. People do that all the time and you know what you do after it happens? Bust into the garage and make your car faster, so the next time you can do that to them. Don't come on a car forum and look for sympathy and tell others that some big mean guy wasn't nice to you. BOO FRICKEN HOO.:(

LUDELVR
02-07-2003, 04:46 PM
I don't know man, I met Phil, I bought his turbo kit and he is a thug!! hahahahahaa, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just jokes Phil!!!! ;) ;)

CRXguy
02-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Who's the knob now?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
02-07-2003, 05:23 PM
He got pwn3d hardcore and cries about it haha. :clap:

Ben
02-07-2003, 05:27 PM
hahaha, holy shit, everyone gets all angry and defensive, just pointing out the fact that for the extremely nice car he has, he sure didn't look to be happy with it, or caring for anyone else on the road other than himself, most enthusiasts will appreciate a fellow car enthusiast whether or not they kicked the guys ass...just curous what his deal was. Usually its the other way around, the guy who gets owned pretends like nothing happens, but in this case, he destroyed us, we gave a thumbs up for a hell of a fast car, and he acted like nothing happened. Either way, I dont really care, its just that it fit that typical steriotype, thats all, not that I believe in that steriotype. Props to him on a good race, and a nice car, but it wouldn't hurt to smile, or at least knod...

Ben
02-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
He got pwn3d hardcore and cries about it haha. :clap:

I'm not crying about it at all, try reading the thread and not the last posts.

ConVict
02-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Why are you being mean to the guy for saying he didnt wave... You can flame me all you want ( you already do ) But I have raced quite a number of people and it ticks me off win or lose if the guy can't even look over and give a nod . Makes the whole thing a 100% better when the guy looks over gives a peace sign or a nod and you know it was a good race...
And he also said he was ACTING like a... He didnt say he WAS... Its different if he starts cussing the guy out saying he is a jerk or something but its was just his opinion on the insident...
Take it easy guys :dunno:

Ben
02-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by D-MON
No Sh*t Dude,
That's weak to cry and bitch about someone not acknowledging you after they have schooled you on how to drive.

Schooled on how to drive, and beaten by a much faster car is two diffwerent things bud,

I re read what I wrote and I will 100% admit that reading it now sure doesn't sound the same as how I read it the day I wrote it. I'm sorry, it was wrong, Just figured someone with a fast and heavily modified car like that would be a little more "forgiving" is all. He has a very respectable sleeper.
:(

D-MON
02-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Yo man you were the one who first called him a "knob" and a "hardcore asian thug" which wasn't coo to begin with. Yea he has a nice, fast car and he knows it better than anyone. And for him "acting like he isn't happy with it" Hell yea he is. He built the car. Everything he did himself. From the body work to making all his own parts for his turbo. The car has never been in a single automotive or body shop. Unless you want to call his garage one.
AAAIIIIGGGHHHTTT:thumbsup:

Speed_RaSiR
02-07-2003, 05:55 PM
This is why all racing should occur at the track, this way no one has to wave or cry about it. :rofl:

Ben
02-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by D-MON
Yo man you were the one who first called him a "knob" and a "hardcore asian thug" which wasn't coo to begin with. Yea he has a nice, fast car and he knows it better than anyone. And for him "acting like he isn't happy with it" Hell yea he is. He built the car. Everything he did himself. From the body work to making all his own parts for his turbo. The car has never been in a single automotive or body shop. Unless you want to call his garage one.
AAAIIIIGGGHHHTTT:thumbsup:

well then sweet, its all good! I'm just sharing my observations. Haha, cool?:thumbsup:

D-MON
02-07-2003, 06:32 PM
aiight coo then

Dj_Stylz
02-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Looks good.

importadrenelin
02-08-2003, 07:52 PM
The Tan brothers are good people! Dan is very nice and Phil I used to go to skool with, er my sis used to go to school with as well.
Props for mad SOHC Power...good luck with the new endeavour.

GT2NV
02-12-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
the car is for sale with out the turbo kit.. for 8 G... the car is basicly new, all parts were replaced on it... suspension/brakes/engine/body
without the turbo for 8 grand lol hes lucky if he gets over 4 gz for an 88.... an old civic is an old civic no matter what you have done to it, thats why you dont mod old cars , you never see the money again unless you keep the car, i think he should keep it... when youve put that much in ,its such a waste to selll...

ls/vtec-crx
02-13-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by black94gt

without the turbo for 8 grand lol hes lucky if he gets over 4 gz for an 88.... an old civic is an old civic no matter what you have done to it, thats why you dont mod old cars , you never see the money again unless you keep the car, i think he should keep it... when youve put that much in ,its such a waste to selll...

Buddy you'd be surprised on how many stupid people are out there. I sold his brothers car about a year and a half ago for $7000. It was an 88 Civic CX (lowest model comes with nothing) and it had chopped springs and 17 inch wheels.

He can get that amount fairly easily.

shadowz
02-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Not a problem to get 8 for his car, its basically a new car

+AsiaN+
02-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ben
hahaha, holy shit, everyone gets all angry and defensive, just pointing out the fact that for the extremely nice car he has, he sure didn't look to be happy with it, or caring for anyone else on the road other than himself, most enthusiasts will appreciate a fellow car enthusiast whether or not they kicked the guys ass...just curous what his deal was. Usually its the other way around, the guy who gets owned pretends like nothing happens, but in this case, he destroyed us, we gave a thumbs up for a hell of a fast car, and he acted like nothing happened. Either way, I dont really care, its just that it fit that typical steriotype, thats all, not that I believe in that steriotype. Props to him on a good race, and a nice car, but it wouldn't hurt to smile, or at least knod...

haha he acted like nothing happend cuz u weren't even a fukin challenge... stop being a bitch and accept ur defeat and shut the fuk up!! haha DO MA!!

Ben
02-14-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by +AsiaN+

haha he acted like nothing happend cuz u weren't even a fukin challenge... stop being a bitch and accept ur defeat and shut the fuk up!! haha DO MA!!

How about reading throgh the whole thread and reading what was said a few posts ago you fuckin dolt.

+AsiaN+
02-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Ben

How about reading throgh the whole thread and reading what was said a few posts ago you fuckin dolt.

Well in the first place u called my cuzin a "knob" and a "hardcore asian thug"
who the fuck do u think u are callin him that? in fact what the fuck makes u think u can talk to anyone like that?? and i read the thread.. they let the thing go.. but now u call me a fuck dolt?!!? who the fuck are u? if i ever see i'll beat the fuck out of u, u piece of shit!

Ben
02-14-2003, 04:54 PM

who the fuck do u think u are callin him that? in fact what the fuck makes u think u can talk to anyone like that?? and i read the thread.. they let the thing go.. but now u call me a fuck dolt?!!? who the fuck are u? if i ever see i'll beat the fuck out of u, u piece of shit!

First of all, the issue was done and over with and you snap back onto it swearing at me as if there was only one post in the thread..

Let me sum up the convos by quoting the below.

Originally posted by Ben

Originally posted by Ben

I'm not crying about it at all, try reading the thread and not the last posts.

Originally posted by Ben

Schooled on how to drive, and beaten by a much faster car is two diffwerent things bud,

I re read what I wrote and I will 100% admit that reading it now sure doesn't sound the same as how I read it the day I wrote it. I'm sorry, it was wrong, Just figured someone with a fast and heavily modified car like that would be a little more "forgiving" is all. He has a very respectable sleeper.

Originally posted by Ben

well then sweet, its all good! I'm just sharing my observations. Haha, cool?:thumbsup:

but now u call me a fuck dolt?!!? who the fuck are u? if i ever see i'll beat the fuck out of u, u piece of shit!

Is that a threat?

I think you better reconcider what you just wrote there bud.

Ben
02-14-2003, 04:57 PM

As you can see, I APPOLOGISED! I AM SORRY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT!

Bringing it up again completely ignoring what was said proves nothing.

I'm sorry I insulted your cousin, End of story!

Originally posted by Ben

Ben
02-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Now...Are we clear Kevin? Or are you still going to chop me?

It wasn't my intention to disrespect. It just came out the wrong way I guess.

+AsiaN+
02-14-2003, 05:06 PM
alright.. sorry.. next time if something like this happens keep it to ur self

Ben
02-14-2003, 05:06 PM
alright.. sorry.. next time if something like this happens keep it to ur self

Yeah, no doubt!:thumbsup:

BTW, thats a fucking kick ass Celica on your cardomain page!

+AsiaN+
02-14-2003, 05:09 PM
thanks

+GoOdS+
02-14-2003, 06:14 PM
haha kevy man anger management might be a good idea for u... im just kidding, but i do plan on destroying ur celica!
have a good day boys:bigpimp:

D-MON
02-14-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by +GoOdS+
haha kevy man anger management might be a good idea for u
:werd:

Originally posted by Ben
Now...Are we clear Kevin? Or are you still going to chop me?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TypeRgurl
02-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Honestly all I can say after reading all of this is...hahaha...
A lot of ppl are going to encounter the Tan's but you know what it's really lame to come on beyond and say shit about them. They're known, everyone knows that and they know that but it would actually be a pretty good idea to just shut up about them and what they have. Got a question about they're cars don't go on a world wide web and ask ppl, ask someone you know who knows them or go fucken ask them yourself.

They aren't on this forum but they're always talked about no matter what they do. (I'm not reffering to our friends on the forum so you guys don't worry) they don't want everyone knowing about they're shit, what they have under the hood. It's for them to know and you to find out if you ever race them on the street or at the track.

When someone asks you to roll down you're window after you kicked their ass on the streets and they ask you what you have under the hood do you tell them EXACTLY what you've done?

Give it up ppl!!

Superesc
02-16-2003, 12:48 AM
The issue was closed by both parties. lets not start it up again. Closed.