PDA

View Full Version : F.S. 1997 Lincoln Town Car

ssei
08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Well, I'm not sure this is the right place to advertise this kind of car, since it seems to me majority of people are into imports, but let's try. Reluctantly for sale is my '97 Town Car, wife is bitching that we have too many cars. It's a Signature Series and comes loaded with power options such as door locks, windows, mirrors, seats, sunroof. Of course it has A/C, ABS, cruise control, trip computer and probably some other options that I can't really think of right now. There is also a Sony tape deck and 10 disc CD/MP3 changer with remote control. This car has been well kept and is in a very nice and clean condition. It has 224000km which is nothing to worry about since these cars were truly made to last forever. Under the hood is 4,6 liter V8. Despite what many might think it's not that bad regarding fuel consumption. It all depends how you drive it. I am getting about 11-11,5 liters per 100 km. That would be around 21 miles per gallon. And that is city driving. On the highway it drops down bellow 10 liters per 100 km. As for the pictures I can't post them here because I'm getting message they are too big and I don't know how to make them different size. If anyone can help me there, feel free to contact me. Meanwhile you can e-mail me for the pictures or any other info at [email protected]. You can also phone at 640-7976. My asking price is $8500 obo. Cheers and thanks for looking.

crazytou
08-22-2005, 07:43 PM
pm sent!

ssei
08-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Just as I thought, I was at wrong place. Anyway, If you happen to know anybody looking for this type of a vehicle, I would certainly appreciate if you send them my way. Thank you.