PDA

View Full Version : Wth: Free Puppy

crazytou
08-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Want To Have: Free puppy. Anyone know of any? My doggy passed away (16 years sold) almost a year ago and ready for another doggy!

Big Tom
08-23-2005, 02:36 PM
From another forum:

I have a 4 month old Boxer Cross Puppy that I am having to give up. I was looking after him for a friend because they were going to send him to the pound. He is a Brindle color with black, and some white on his chest and paws.

He's had his first set of shots, dewormed, and rabbies shot.

He's a very wonderful dog, loves to play, licks everyone, loves to cuddle up and fall asleep. He's wonderful with kids, new people, and other dogs. Even with new and strange people he's all wagging tale and licks. No mean bones in this dogs body.

Hate to see him go, but my place is no place for a dog. He would really love to be with another dog, and needs a fenced yard.

And if anyone wants I can include all his stuff (Bed, Kennel, Toys, Food, Treats, Dog Bowls, Leashes) for an extra $150, all this stuff easily adds upto 250.

If you know anyone please get ahold of me.
274-4099
thanks
James

Big Tom
08-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Here is a picture, but you have to be a member of the forum to see it I'm pretty sure. I would totally pick that puppy up if I could, such a cutie!

http://www.groundpilots.com/vb/attachment.phtml?attachmentid=5198

Mr. Burns
08-23-2005, 02:39 PM
That has been posted on here already... I believe crazytou was already participating in that thread.

EDIT: ahhh yes... here it is http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98655&highlight=puppy

crazytou
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM
I had talked to you on pm but you werent sure about my rent to own home that i live in. I also called you twice yesterday.

LudeRoca
08-23-2005, 03:07 PM
i have a 6 mth old rotti x
hes a very god dog is very happy all the time, hes wonderful to have arround but i am having to give him away because of my roommates alergies. hes house trained and kennel trained, and i have a bag of dog food for him aswell, i can let him go for free because i dont want to surrender him to the humane socitey
if you are interested msg this account back (its not mine its my o-workers) he'll let me know

Katana13
08-24-2005, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
i have a 6 mth old rotti x
hes a very god dog is very happy all the time, hes wonderful to have arround but i am having to give him away because of my roommates alergies. hes house trained and kennel trained, and i have a bag of dog food for him aswell, i can let him go for free because i dont want to surrender him to the humane socitey
if you are interested msg this account back (its not mine its my o-workers) he'll let me know

Post some pics of your pup...I'm sure you could find him a home on here!