PDA

View Full Version : Suite for rent end of sept/oct 1st

garagefujimoto
08-25-2005, 06:34 AM
I will have a basement suite for rent by the last week of september/ october 1st at my house just off 23rd st n.

Features:

Full Kitchen with fridge, stove, etc.
Bathroom with decent shower, just putting new flooring and paint
Laundry in basement
Shaw High Speed Internet
Shaw Cable TV
Off-Street Parking
You can use part of my heated garage for car work/shitty weather
If you're cool, I will let you use my hot tub to have people over.
Power Included
Gas and Heat Included
Seperate Entrance
Bus Stop is across the street
Decent size kitchen ,bedroom, and another room that could be a living room or another bedroom.
Resonable pets allowed as long as they are cleaned up after.

Pm for more details lookin for $450/mo for everything

PS: I have rented from crusty dickheads before, I am not one, just pay your rent and I won't try to run your life and tell you what you can and cant do.

Mightaswell
08-25-2005, 12:42 PM
My girlfreind and I will be looking to move into a place right around then. DD required? The garage is super appealing. PM me w/ a phone number.

Thanks!

ken-gsr
08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
holy crap, good price... somebody will snap this up fast!!!

crazydave
08-25-2005, 03:33 PM
^^^^:werd: great deal forsure!!!:bigpimp:
evan i would consider it, but i wouldnt know what to do on my own, probly end up being fat from eating to much fast food.sry to clutter thread with useless post....
good deal!:eek:

Pauly Boy
08-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Hmm...Interested considering I just landed a full time, salary job not too far away from that!

Garage use is a huge plus! Have to look at what my student loan payments are going to be now - I'll do some math and let you know! :thumbsup:

Audio_Rookie
08-25-2005, 06:43 PM
I can vouch, the garage at this place is awsome.
I would move in but I think I preferr not paying anything to live with family while im a broke student....maybe in 4 years....rather spend every spare dime I have on my cars.

Im sure whoever moves in will enjoy living there, cool crowd everytime I have been there, and no assholes.

calgarys13
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
suites in lethbridge though right?

Kobe
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
If this is in calgary, Give me a call

Number Pmed

calgarys13
08-25-2005, 07:16 PM
to bad i called shotgun

garagefujimoto
08-26-2005, 12:20 AM
yes it is in lethbridge
my phone number is 382 5223
the current guy is packing up now, and then i will be doing some renovations
i will be prepared to show it around sept 15 or so
thanks to everyone for there interest

izzoblitzo
08-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Ever since working at the City, I've learned that basement suites are actually illegal!! You can have a basement suite so long as it doesnt have a kitchen. When we approve building and development permits, we'll turn you away if you have a kitchen or as little as signs of a sink and cabinetry in the basement! they're getting really stiff on this.

As a land lord, you have to be careful, if you lease to some dude, and piss him off or something, he can turn around and report the illegal suite!

I never thought of this before.. but thought I'd pass along some info just in case.

We had this one house where there were five people sharing.. and the one guy was renting out of the basement in a room that didnt have windows! So he figures that he should really be paying less than the other guys. So as leverage, he calls the complaint department and gets the city to come out to prove that his windowless room should not be used as a bedroom (in hopes to get a lower rent from the landlord).

So the inspectors come out, and end up shutting down the place for:

-having more than three people renting (after so many, it's considered a lodging house, and you need a permit!).
-illegal basement suite with kitchen...

so all the guys get evicted, and they had to tear out the kitchen in the basement!

the guy was not thinking at all.. *L*

max_boost
08-26-2005, 12:41 AM
^^^

If he is living in the basement suite and reports it as illegal, then he's just kicking himself out. There are illegal suites all over the city. The City doesn't enforce this bylaw unless someone complains, either a stupid neighbor or if the tenants are fighting.

garagefujimoto
08-26-2005, 06:22 AM
well regardless, if you have a problem with it, don't move in
these days just about anything fun, effective or useful is illegal
just think of all the "widened" muffler tips i have owned
i think i should be imprisoned as i am threat to society lol
anyways pm me if you are interested

garagefujimoto
09-05-2005, 03:13 PM
will be painted up and ready to go for october 1 st

wankel_love
09-06-2005, 10:39 AM
ill move in evan, maybe if i wasnt so poor, hahahaha:D

place is a cool little pad, someone needs to move in

catt
07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Hey
I am cool chick who is not a crusty d-bag.
Im very intrested in your place :-)
Can you allow me to email you so I could ask a few questions.
my email is [email protected]
Thanks

catt
07-05-2008, 06:25 PM
oooo nevermind....years too late!

alpha
07-05-2008, 06:44 PM
owned