PDA

View Full Version : Concours is REALLY starting to piss me off!!

R-Audi
08-25-2005, 05:04 PM
My car has been there for about 1.5 months..
The parts that needed repairing are:
Ac Condenser
Radiator
Bumper
Hood
Headlights

I originally dropped the car off july 17th after a minor accident. Their first estimate is it will be done August 19th. That pissed me off to start out with, but I figured that they couldnt do anything about waiting on parts. I call every week for an update, and finally on the 18th they tell me it wont be ready because the bumper hasnt arrived from LLtek, and no one is replying to emails...
Yeah wait till one day before I am supposed to pick up the f'in car. So I call LLtek myself. Turns out their order included a splitter which I had and wasnt broken, and that part was on back order. Yep, my bumper was held up for a part I didnt need. So, new estimate is tommorow.(Aug 26th) I call today to confirm.... They call back and want me to come down to take a look at some parts.
They pull out the headlight box, and I immediately notice its not a green Valeo box...

Fvcking FK 2 piece Angel Eye Headlights! Are you kidding me?
You wait till one day before I am supposed pick up my car to ask me about this shit! Needless to say I am pretty pissed.. another week at least with this stupid Neon rental car. part of me thinks they havent even tried fitting the bumper yet either, as you have to take off my fmic for it to fit then you have to trim the inside.. more frickin headaches later!

Sorry about the rant... but as you can tell, Im not extremely happy... I could of had these parts in at least two weeks earlier, and definately cheaper...

dj_honda
08-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
The parts that needed repairing are:
Ac Condenser
Radiator
Bumper
Hood
Headlights

I originally dropped the car off july 17th after a minor accident. Their first estimate is it will be done August 19th. That pissed me off to start out with, but I figured that they couldnt do anything about waiting on parts. I call every week for an update, and finally on the 18th they tell me it wont be ready because the bumper hasnt arrived from LLtek, and no one is replying to emails...
Yeah wait till one day before I am supposed to pick up the f'in car. So I call LLtek myself. Turns out their order included a splitter which I had and wasnt broken, and that part was on back order. Yep, my bumper was held up for a part I didnt need. So, new estimate is tommorow.(Aug 26th) I call today to confirm.... They call back and want me to come down to take a look at some parts.
They pull out the headlight box, and I immediately notice its not a green Valeo box...

Fvcking FK 2 piece Angel Eye Headlights! Are you kidding me?
You wait till one day before I am supposed pick up my car to ask me about this shit! Needless to say I am pretty pissed.. another week at least with this stupid Neon rental car. part of me thinks they havent even tried fitting the bumper yet either, as you have to take off my fmic for it to fit then you have to trim the inside.. more frickin headaches later!

Sorry about the rant... but as you can tell, Im not extremely happy... I could of had these parts in at least two weeks earlier, and definately cheaper...

that sucks man.

if i was in your position, and i had a nice car like yours, i would be down there like every other day in person though. who cares if they get pissed or annoyed. :guns:

DuPont
08-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi

Shitty, which one? North? South?

R-Audi
08-25-2005, 06:19 PM
South.... The acident happened during Stampede to give you an idea.
To add insult to injury I cant take the rental car out of the province (Usually psend lots of time in BC through the summer)