PDA

View Full Version : Creatine monohydrate

Ramdawg
08-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Since the start of the summer my goal has been to lose the extra pounds I had gained over the year at University. I started off at about 182 and now have dropped down to about 166. I am about 5 foot 11ish and hit the gym about 4-5 times a week . I have like a 4 pack (if that even is somthing) and still have a couple pounds to lose for that defined 6 pack. If I were to take Creatine monohydrate would it hurt any definition in my body or would it help me tone up if i exercised properly (meaning more reps, less wieght)?

jumperman8
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Creatine monohydrate is just a pure creatine with no sugars , etc added. It will still allow you to gain muscle mass, because it is jsut water weight in your muscles. How toned you can get your body depends on your body fat ratio.

lastprodigy
08-26-2005, 02:55 PM
haha nice, first year at uni gained me some too...and stated working out at the end of the uni year.....lol

hockeybronx
08-26-2005, 05:39 PM
If you are trying to get more defined I definitely WOULD NOT suggest creatine.

In my experience creatine if anything makes you look a little more bloated for all the water and cell energy (glucose etc.) being stored in your working muscles.

I don't recommend any product for weight loss, although others on this forum would recommend a variety. Abs are all about body fat, to lose extra body fat it's as simple as:

- exercising frequently to speed up your metabolism
- eating frequent healthy meals
- drinking 2-5 litres of water EVERY DAY

Don't let the advertisements fool you into wasting time researching on your computer. Just keep at her and you'll accomplish what you want.