PDA

View Full Version : Vacation, Italy or Fiji Islands?

Hollywood
08-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Thinking of doing a tour of Italy, going to Fiji Islands, or even do a club med thing. Going for 1-2 weeks.

Not sure if anyone has been to those places, I'm looking for feedback.

thuglyfe
08-26-2005, 07:16 PM
iam born from fiji :D

Primer_Drift
08-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Fiji, hands down.
I would abandon everything I have ever known to live the rest of my days on an island resort in Fiji. It has been a family vacation spot several occasions, and consequently has been the best times of my life. No word of a lie.

If you'd like some info on where I have been, things to do, travelling there or anything pretaining to a trip to Fiji shoot me a PM

tapout
08-27-2005, 03:47 AM
fiji:love:

fingirl
08-27-2005, 04:02 AM
:drama:

1-Bar
08-27-2005, 12:53 PM
eh....just mod your car man!!

What time of the year are you looking to go??

pinoyhero
08-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Give fiji a shot, then go to italy i a few years, try em both.

jdmakkord
08-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Italy, if you want great wine and food. Fiji for the weather and beaches.

Hollywood
08-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
Fiji, hands down.
I would abandon everything I have ever known to live the rest of my days on an island resort in Fiji. It has been a family vacation spot several occasions, and consequently has been the best times of my life. No word of a lie.

If you'd like some info on where I have been, things to do, travelling there or anything pretaining to a trip to Fiji shoot me a PM

Thanks. I might take u up on that.

Originally posted by jdmakkord
Italy, if you want great wine and food. Fiji for the weather and beaches.

Italy has beaches too!

Mr. Burns
08-27-2005, 10:59 PM
I would choose Italy. I have just always wanted to go there.

Weapon_R
08-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Italy has everything that Fiji does, and its cleaner and has hot girls :thumbsup:

Seanith
08-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Italy has everything that Fiji does, and its cleaner and has hot girls :thumbsup:

Italy is fuggin expensive too (So i hear). I'm not too sure about Fiji..

HTN SWCHS
08-28-2005, 03:48 AM
fiji is beautiful..

...but...

if you get a chance to go to the capital... DONT
i guide would be nice if you dont want to get robbed every now and then.. if you have a canadian citizenship you are the sexiest man alive hands down!! there is this one tourist island packed with hotels, bad part its they can run up to 350 a night :thumbsdow (thank god half my family live there) :thumbsup:

im looking forward to going back in december (except having to come back partially hitched)

n1zm0
08-28-2005, 04:25 AM
goto Malaysia (east M'sia, Sabah), we've got beaches too! :thumbsup:
http://x2.putfile.com/8/23905235694.jpg

6 cans of beer in a ice bucket for 2.50$ ish cdn, no lie.

craigcd
08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Hollywood
Thinking of doing a tour of Italy, going to Fiji Islands, or even do a club med thing. Going for 1-2 weeks.

Not sure if anyone has been to those places, I'm looking for feedback.

Talk to my brother next we are out with Joey (Mike), he spent a couple weeks there last year he has some killer pics to.

AcuraTl
08-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
fiji is beautiful..

...but...

if you get a chance to go to the capital... DONT
i guide would be nice if you dont want to get robbed every now and then.. if you have a canadian citizenship you are the sexiest man alive hands down!! there is this one tourist island packed with hotels, bad part its they can run up to 350 a night :thumbsdow (thank god half my family live there) :thumbsup:

im looking forward to going back in december (except having to come back partially hitched)

ahahahahahha dont arrange marriages suck!

HTN SWCHS
08-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl

ahahahahahha dont arrange marriages suck!

its not totally arranged in my family.. its kind of like where your parents hook you up....

...and come along on the dates and what not... very awkward

AsianCaucasian
08-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
goto Malaysia (east M'sia, Sabah), we've got beaches too! :thumbsup:
http://x2.putfile.com/8/23905235694.jpg

6 cans of beer in a ice bucket for 2.50$ ish cdn, no lie.

I'm from Kota Kinabalu, where are you from? Don't meet too many East Malaysians in Calgary. And yes, the beaches are amazing there.

Hollywood
08-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by craigcd

Talk to my brother next we are out with Joey (Mike), he spent a couple weeks there last year he has some killer pics to.

ok, I will. thanks man.

codo
08-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS

its not totally arranged in my family.. its kind of like where your parents hook you up....

...and come along on the dates and what not... very awkward

hahaha no getting laid on that date i suppose.

anyways to do with the thread i wuld go to italy

l8braker
08-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Italy has beaches too!

Nude Beaches! :poosie:

n1zm0: Thanks for the pic!!!

~~ who are you going with?? either way your gonna have a blast, if your with your lady, go italy!! so much culture, plus you can go see the ferrari and lamborghini factories. Ha Ha. I would do Italy, but thats me.........

You're lucky!

gkAeris
08-29-2005, 08:50 AM
what is the price difference?

HRD2PLZ
08-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Fiji is gorgeous! If you want a relaxing resort holiday head to Fiji. I havent' made it to Italy yet. I want to be able to take off a few months and do the parts of Europe I haven't done.
Seriously though, you won't regret Figi :thumbsup:

tsi_neal
08-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Man, most of these guys have no idea how hot the girls are. Must be something in the water over there because they are SOOO hot. :drool: At the same time it seems they have an expiry date...

Originally posted by Seanith

Italy is fuggin expensive too (So i hear). I'm not too sure about Fiji..

Honestly i wouldnt call it expensive, not for europe anyways. Yea sure you can make it as expensive as you want, but also very affordable too. plus ive never drank good wine for cheaper, the house wine at any restaraunt is like 5 euro for a pint and easily compares to a 20 dollar bottle here.

My vote is italy, there are so many reasons to go its more a question of how can you not

robpark
08-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Italy, hands down. Gorgeous architecture that spans the style spectrum, from gothic to renaissance and beyond....Amazing beaches on the mediterranean, fantastic food..... If you want a cultural experience, the ability to view many of the greatest works by the greatest artists and architects, go to Italy.

Shaolin
09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I just got back from Italy on Friday after a 2 week tour with Contiki.. MSN me if you have any questions.

Gurpy
09-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Italy, why would you go to fiji lol