PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: 97+ prelude

Intensity
08-27-2005, 03:53 PM
preferrably black or white
and not too high kms

swank09
09-09-2005, 02:07 AM
hey....i am just putting my lude on the market....am going back to school is the reason for selling.....anywho it is a 98 prelude sh, black on black leather, 135k, got a few aftermarket parts in it...greddy cold air intake and exhaust and mugen body kit, those are the parts that i bought it with.....since january, when i first bought the car, i have raised it with Eibach racing springs 1 1/4" to accomodate the 18" Enkei CDR9's, when i bought it it was lowered 2 3/4" i believe with Nuespeed racing springs ( still have). Other recent parts include front strut brace (meagan racing, with the rear upper waiting to be paid for), carbon fiber euro tails. the only downfall in the car is the signaal lights in the front end are not working....long story why...anyways the car is located in medicine hat, and if u go to the college here, there is another lude that looks almost identical to my car, but the plates are from california, and his rims are only 17" but my car is in the front lot everyday if u want to check it out.....the price is $17 000 obo....willing to take trade on $10kish reliable car for college for the next 5 years......pm me for more info....msn is [email protected]

Ty

Intensity
09-09-2005, 02:30 AM
sorry
i bought a 97 lude black
with 127 k
for 11 000