PDA

View Full Version : HELP dont know what to bye

shay
02-04-2003, 10:33 AM
OK im looking for a nice car, for when i sell mine. i want something in the 6-12 grand range and it needs be be a good deal. im open for sujestions let me know if u have something that i may like. i just want a nice car and perfurably not slow haha thanks.
i would like a 16v gti or a corrado mabey a nicer integra ther are so of what im looking for.:banghead:

jaylo
02-04-2003, 09:25 PM
If I were you I would get a 94 (1.8 dohc vtec 170hp) integra gsr or if I can't find one for that price I would get the 92-93 gs-r's (1.7 dohc vtec 160hp B17a {b16a lengthend crankshaft by 4mm})

Or you can buy a non vtec integra and FI it.

mrmattyk
02-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Look for a 94-96 Integra LS. Build up the LS to Vtec, or perform a B18C or B18C5 swap when you do have the cash.

Ben
02-04-2003, 09:29 PM
"Hooked On Phonics Works for me"

jdmakkord
02-04-2003, 09:34 PM
bu-bye or was it bu-buy? Damn I dont remember!!!

Ajay
02-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Very tough to find a 92 or 93 GSR. That B17A is pretty rare itself!

calarina
02-04-2003, 10:48 PM
4th generation Honda Prelude. Nice cars, and aren't that expensive. Try to get the SR-V. I'm sure you'll be able to find one in your price range if you look enough. :) And they're definitely not slow. :D

shay
02-04-2003, 11:07 PM
ya true thanks guys .
however i did figure that u all would say integra or prelude on this sight
but they take so hard looking and i mean ther hard to find in good shap and i dont want a car everyone has now that i think about it but i may tru to look at intergras and preluds if u know of any let me know thaqnks
and benny shut the fuck up and its buy
i am usualy in a rush so i just type whatever:banghead:

mrmattyk
02-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by shay
ya true thanks guys .
however i did figure that u all would say integra or prelude on this sight
but they take so hard looking and i mean ther hard to find in good shap and i dont want a car everyone has now that i think about it but i may tru to look at intergras and preluds if u know of any let me know thaqnks
and benny shut the fuck up and its buy
i am usualy in a rush so i just type whatever:banghead:

I tried to put in what you typed into Microsoft Word and spell/grammer check. The program crashed! j/j You don't have to post right away, we'd rather have you take your time and be able to understand you better :thumbsup:

shay
02-04-2003, 11:19 PM
You know what mabey i will then.
Just for all you computer nerds that have to have everything just right.
Sorry for the inconvence with my spelling and gramer, mabey i'll just go back to school cause im not as smart as all u guys.

Ben
02-04-2003, 11:30 PM
hahahaha, man you sure take shit hard man, fawk.

If you are gonna get all distressed over that, they my god, thats pretty beat, especially seing as how I know you and all.

shay
02-04-2003, 11:35 PM
yaya true
sorry guys
hey i just was kinda jumpy
but i do get it enough. you know what ill try and take my time a little more so u guys can understand what im typeing but thatnks for the help for all u that did.

THREE40SEVEN
02-04-2003, 11:48 PM
How about a good 'ol pushrod v8 ;) Cheap and fast- nudge nudge...

shay
02-04-2003, 11:58 PM
why do u have something??
well mabey not,it will cost to much gas $$ and insurance wont be cheep.
and no offence but i mean i like my quite smoth rides that can take a corrner lol. and have nice interor.
but trust me i have mity respect for domistic.:banghead:

B18C
02-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by mrmattyk

I tried to put in what you typed into Microsoft Word and spell/grammer check. The program crashed! j/j You don't have to post right away, we'd rather have you take your time and be able to understand you better :thumbsup:

I understood him just fine.

THREE40SEVEN
02-05-2003, 12:22 AM
why do u have something??
well mabey not,it will cost to much gas $$ and insurance wont be cheep.
and no offence but i mean i like my quite smoth rides that can take a corrner lol. and have nice interor.
but trust me i have mity respect for domistic.:banghead:
Imports handle better? You must hang out with guys who drive imports;) Depends on what cars you are comparing. Either side of the tracks had great and shitty handlers. Take this list with a grain of salt. Tires have a great deal with how well a car will stick to the skidpad, and tire brands and models will vary depending on the car manufacturer. Not a fair comparison, but interesting anyways http://www.worldclassmusclecars.com/TheList.htm

If you want cheap gas and insurance, sure, buy an import. My pimp ride winter beater pulsar is a 1/4 of the price when it comes to petrol and insurance.
And nope, nothing for sale right now.

James
02-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by B18C

I understood him just fine.

:werd:...im use to his spelling by now though, that stuff wasnt even that bad!:tongue:......just get another Dub. might take a while until u find one you like alot, but it will be worth it in the end:thumbsup: ....I love my car, but i still sometimes think i should have waited till i found a '93 VR6 Passat.

GTS Jeff
02-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by B18C

I understood him just fine. matt wasnt trying to be a dick, he was only joking man..

but yea shay, for 12 grand, id go for a prelude sr-v.....a very good all around car...and its a honda! :thumbsup:

mrmattyk
02-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
matt wasnt trying to be a dick, he was only joking man..

:werd:

Haha it's all good

James
02-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
but yea shay, for 12 grand, id go for a prelude sr-v.....a very good all around car...and its a honda! :thumbsup:

But then, if u OWN a Honda, it wont be as satisfying when you smoke Down Hondas! jj

:burnout:

dogstar
02-05-2003, 07:19 AM
third gen supra, rx7, miata, celica, 240sx, mx3, mx6, probe, mustang, camaro, older porsche, jetta, golf, sentra se-r.... the list goes on and on

B17a
02-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by jaylo
If I were you I would get a 94 (1.8 dohc vtec 170hp) integra gsr or if I can't find one for that price I would get the 92-93 gs-r's (1.7 dohc vtec 160hp B17a {b16a lengthend crankshaft by 4mm})

Or you can buy a non vtec integra and FI it.

For 12G's you could buy a nice G2 and have lots of cash left over to play with mods or whatever you want.

sexualbanana
02-05-2003, 10:38 AM
i'll just go back to school cause im not as smart as all u guys.

as if u wouldn't mind.

shay
02-05-2003, 01:33 PM
ya guys thanks alot.
hey i was'nt cussing domestics im just saying used one in my price range are no good.
but any way i think i will stick with a sweet vw. i just couldnt take owening a honda i mean thats what gav has haha. boy would i get buged.
and i knowmatt didnt mean anything bye it
its all good guys take it easy thanks for the helpeveryone..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ben
02-05-2003, 01:39 PM
I'm telling ya man, buy my car, and take it to C1 and they will have that thing golden!

shay
02-05-2003, 03:36 PM
haha sorry benny i know u justwant the money so u can buy that gray 16v:guns: