PDA

View Full Version : FS or Trade: 88 Supra Turbo

Trowa
08-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Hey

Thinking about selling my car. It's an 88 Turbo Targa white with blue interior <-- swapped instead of burgundy, looks much better

Has no rust, new engine only 2 months old maybe 5000km on it, the engine was build by EC Machining with Ross Forged pistons, HKS MHG, ARP rod and head bolts, clevite bearings and all new toyota gaskets. Head was rebuilt as well with 3 angle valve job. Low milage stock turbo. (have $6000+ in receipts)

Mods wise has Apexi Intake and custom turbo back exhaust, Tien Flex coilovers and braided steel brake lines, 17 inch rims and Khumo tires. (I can remove coilovers and sell a bit cheaper if someone doesnt want them)

The car was never winter driven and always garage kept. Also had 2 year old radiator, fan and shroud, new water pump and newer breaks.

That's all i can think of right now. The car has some imperfection but they are pretty minor like paint chiping on the bottom of bumper and PS leak.

I'm looking for something a little more fuel efficient and all season + some cash, or sell it for $12500 (willing to negotiate)

I'm in Edmonton, email, pm or call 780-710-1919

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379282_43_full.jpg

Andriy

heavyearly87t
08-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Holy Poop! 123 views and not one bump!

OK great car for sale here I helped with the motor swap and know that the interior is near perfect.

I know Trowa has some more pictures of this car so PM for them.

:clap:

Trowa
08-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by heavyearly87t
Holy Poop! 123 views and not one bump!

OK great car for sale here I helped with the motor swap and know that the interior is near perfect.

I know Trowa has some more pictures of this car so PM for them.

:clap:

Thx =D

The price is very negotiable, so if you have an offer let me know and I'll consider it, especially if a trade is involved cause I need another car to drive.

Here's another pic =D

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/379000-379999/379282_44_full.jpg