PDA

View Full Version : Acura RSX vs. Honda S2000

treg50
08-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Two left-turn lanes at the end of an off-ramp. Stopped at a red light. I was a non-factor/spectator in the outside left-turn lane on the stop line. In the inside left-turn lane there's a nice looking S2000 (lowered, rims, convertible, boring gray). Stopped behind the S2000 is an RSX (previous model, stock rims, not lowered, boring gray) not special looking from the outside at all. Both were standard.

Green light. S2000 goes pretty hard into the left and onto the straight, RSX stays on his tail. On the main road straight now S2000 keeps going, RSX steps out into the right lane and goes to pass. S2000 tries to keep up but can't, RSX over takes. RSX gets past. Last thing I saw was the S2000 letting out some dark exhaust (as if over-revving) and then tucking in behind the RSX to follow. They beat a couple of yellow lights and got out of sight.

RSX driver must've been a bit better than the S2000 guy.

heavyD
08-29-2005, 05:28 PM
When your racing without the aid of torque (which both of these cars are lacking) usually the better driver wins.:nut:

EK 2.0
08-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
When your racing without the aid of torque (which both of these cars are lacking) usually the better driver wins.:nut:

what do YOU know about torque SRT boy??;)

heavyD
08-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
what do YOU know about torque SRT boy??;)

The KDW2's on both of my cars know all about torque.:D