PDA

View Full Version : eclipse

bballcenterplyr
08-30-2005, 12:05 AM
hey i'm gonna be sellin my rx7 and gettin an eclipse gs-t '98 and i was seein if nebody knew neplace good to get parts or forums or nething? thanks

Daxin
08-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Why not get a GSX? AWD drive baby.

EK 2.0
08-30-2005, 09:44 AM
DSM Tuners...that place will be your friend...

Good reading sites...the DSM FAQ site...the Road Race Engineering Site...

...The DSM...oh and it's legend, it's myth...there are TONS and TONS of sites and copious amounts of info on that platform...

bballcenterplyr
08-31-2005, 11:02 PM
the reason i don't want the gsx is because its not as fast in the long run and i would rather have the turbo. all eclipses are nice though i think, but the gs-t is my fav.

EK 2.0
09-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bballcenterplyr
the reason i don't want the gsx is because its not as fast in the long run and i would rather have the turbo. all eclipses are nice though i think, but the gs-t is my fav.

GSX is Turbo...

mshaw
09-01-2005, 01:03 PM
and the GSX does the quarter mile quicker than the GST too, GSX is better

BubbaSTi
09-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Yes the GSX is purty. My buddy bought one from Texas and had it delivered to him at Pizza Hut one day when he was working. We then took it down to the Mitsu dealership on Barlow when we were both supposed to be working. Good times and fast car too.

EK 2.0
09-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
Yes the GSX is purty. My buddy bought one from Texas and had it delivered to him at Pizza Hut one day when he was working. We then took it down to the Mitsu dealership on Barlow when we were both supposed to be working. Good times and fast car too.

uhmmm...the GSX looks JUST like the GST...aside from a sticker that states the trim level...