PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy/install a Alarm & starter Combo

Takemetoothemoo
08-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Where is the best place to buy and have installed a Alarm & starter combo on a 5 speed in calgary?

Truckguy
08-31-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm not going to tell you I am the best or worst place to do it. But our installers are certainly capable of doing the install in a 5 speed, and we do pride ourselves in doing a very high quality install.

sullygully
08-31-2005, 10:25 PM
You can never go wrong with Visions. Great people, good work, and a lifetime warranty on installations.

SWX
08-31-2005, 11:26 PM
^^^^^^ most reputable shops are life time warrenty.

Ben
08-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Audio Concepts Mobile

D. Dub
09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Audio Concepts Mobile

Supa Dexta
09-01-2005, 06:55 PM
let us know which model u go with and the cost, I'm in the market myself...

:)

Nix87
09-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Derdall Designs does excellent work and they are extremly helpful. My choice for alarms and anything relating to car electronics.:thumbsup:

Takemetoothemoo
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
I have a Few prices thus far, I hate shopping for this stuff.
I am looking at the compustar or aticstart zw800fmas

Audiconcepts is $850 with everything i think installed

A and b $636 + GST Installed
with keyless, trunk pin, hood pin, shock, LED, Door triggers.

Visions (macloud) seem to be giving the best price but they also seem sketchy, so I don’t trust them so much. They have the unit on sale for $270 Regular $399,
With keyless, trunk pin, hood pin, shock, LED, Door triggers, starter kill. They offered it too me for $590 + GST (why is the price so close to A and b if the unit is $130 cheaper then them???)

I called another visions (32 ave) and asked how much they were selling it for, they said that they did no have it on sale for $270, They gave me a quote with basic install and keyless for $530 + gst

I like Bestbuy the best because they don’t get commission, but they don’t carry these models
its very hard to get any quotes of these people they just start telling you stuff, visions said they cant write it down for me?? But A & b sound did, it seems as though they try to make it hard to compare prices with alarm//starters

Takemetoothemoo
09-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Anyone have any input on this? i know you guys know more about alarms/ starters then i do.

i might just go with visions befor the "sale" is over on monday.

First i am going to go to another visions and get them to price match the $270 then see what price they come too, it should be $130 cheaper

brainlessbiker
09-04-2005, 03:38 PM
go into derdall designs they will beat visions price tell them brainlessbiker sent you from beyond

dDUB
09-04-2005, 04:05 PM
tell them ted from albuquerque sent you, they'll give you a discount for sure

theken
09-04-2005, 04:34 PM
vision's mcleod isnt a sketchy place, they have done installs for me and all my friends and they are some of the best installers i know, have u not seen some of them work that is pushed out of there? look at his civics

Takemetoothemoo
09-05-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah i was confused i bought it at visions macloud and a new deck, gets installed this friday :)

the guy i was talking to on saturday was a tv sales man, today i talked with one of the car audio guys so that helped

D. Dub
09-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Takemetoothemoo
I have a Few prices thus far, I hate shopping for this stuff.
I am looking at the compustar or aticstart zw800fmas

Audiconcepts is $850 with everything i think installed

A and b $636 + GST Installed
with keyless, trunk pin, hood pin, shock, LED, Door triggers.

Visions (macloud) seem to be giving the best price but they also seem sketchy, so I don’t trust them so much. They have the unit on sale for $270 Regular $399,
With keyless, trunk pin, hood pin, shock, LED, Door triggers, starter kill. They offered it too me for $590 + GST (why is the price so close to A and b if the unit is $130 cheaper then them???)

I called another visions (32 ave) and asked how much they were selling it for, they said that they did no have it on sale for $270, They gave me a quote with basic install and keyless for $530 + gst

I like Bestbuy the best because they don’t get commission, but they don’t carry these models
its very hard to get any quotes of these people they just start telling you stuff, visions said they cant write it down for me?? But A & b sound did, it seems as though they try to make it hard to compare prices with alarm//starters

when it comes to installs ya get what ya pay for.

Takemetoothemoo
09-06-2005, 08:42 AM
I also got anothere good Price quote

From The Car salon
$589.99+ GST hood, doors, trunk, led, impact sensor, starter kill, and lifetime warranty.

SWX
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
^^ who did you talk to at car salon

Takemetoothemoo
09-06-2005, 09:51 AM
i spoke with Jonathan@TCS on here ealyer today, i should have went with the car salon