PDA

View Full Version : wtb: Drivers side panels, Front bump

teknical
08-31-2005, 11:42 AM
I am looking for the following panels for the s13, black perfered, but not necessary:

Front bumper
Drivers side fender with signal light
Driver side door
Driver side rear quarter panel with signal light
POSSIBLY a rear bumper, but i think the one i got just needs a bit of paint.

if anyone has any or all of these, please let me know asap! thanks.

snowboard
08-31-2005, 12:34 PM
zenki or kouki bumper? i think thats what there called haha right?

schurchill39
08-31-2005, 12:51 PM
The rear quater pan is apart of the body hey? so it will need to be cut from the donor car.

But if you can find one i will take the passenger side rear quater panel maybe get a deal for taking both you never know.

EDIT: Maybe you should make a thread in the market place to just to get a little more exposure because this section has been pretty quiet lately Dont forget to ask for both quater panels:thumbsup:

crazydave
08-31-2005, 03:56 PM
i have a friend that has a couple bumpers.let me know year and stuff.

dymz999
08-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Well here goes.

I have a new OEM 91-94 front bumper. It was trimmed to fit a greddy FMIC. I also have two front fenders, both driver and passenger.

How does this sound. $100 for both but you need to pick them up. I dont however have the turn signals. If you want it let me know. The bumper cost me roughly $250 about a year or so ago. I went with a Type X bumper instead so i dont need it. pm me if you want them k.

The side fenders are dark grey just so ya know. bumper is that vanilla color lol.

teknical
09-01-2005, 10:29 AM
for the front bumper, doesnt matter what year its from, but I'd like for it to be close to the color black. But it needs the signals :)

But keep posting what u have, Ill be starting to buy erverything tonight or tomorrow morning, I need to get this sucker on the road.

EDIT:
unless someone can show me a cheap and easy way to paint a bumper, then I can take any color.

dymz999
09-01-2005, 06:07 PM
You can get clear signals for the bumper i have for like 10 to 15 bucks on ebay. best way to go anyways. as per the paint, even if you paint it, well the match wont be close. its hard to do on cars that have older paint. thats why i always tell people getting body kits to do a full paint job.