PDA

View Full Version : off roaders

4bier
08-31-2005, 04:08 PM
anyone with real 4x4s wanna hit waiperous/maclean not this weekend but the one after:devil:

Lexxan
08-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Damn you trail wreckers.. go buy some quads. You're the reason waiporous will get shut down. GOTO MCLEAN!!!!!

mrbojangles
09-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Lexxan
Damn you trail wreckers.. go buy some quads. You're the reason waiporous will get shut down. GOTO MCLEAN!!!!!

Why go to McClean specificaly?

phat97yukon
09-02-2005, 11:42 AM

Waiporous is gettin closed down because of a contract with spray lakes saw mill....
And other reasons like the stupid rave's that are held out there that give us wheelers that go out there, and dont wreck stuff/rip up trails a bad name... Some of us are tryin to keep waiporous area open by doin stuff like goin out for the clean up weekends/fixing trails, bridges all kindsa stuff.. These are wicked trips to go on ive done a few of them... if your worried bout it gettin closed down go out and help clean up there is one comin up on the 17th, there is a huge bbq, prizes wheelin movies played in the bush on a huge projection screen..

And your coment about just go to mclain, WHY ? so a bunch of idiots can try to get it closed down for us that enjoy it, do you ever see the news crews out there NOPE.. doesnt matter where ya go , there is a risk of it gettin closed down no matter what.... But im outta here anyways to go enjoy a nice peaceful weekend at mclain doin some wheelin and campin and proboly cleanin up crap that other people leave that come out for a night to party than leave...

phat97yukon
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 4bier
anyone with real 4x4s wanna hit waiperous/maclean not this weekend but the one after:devil:

What kinda rig are ya runnin, whats done to it ?
Me and a couple of my buddys might be down for a day run next weekend to mclain, for some light trailing / bbqin.. Biggest tires that would proboly be out with us is 33's , as all the big trucks are down for the season now :thumbsup:

4bier
09-02-2005, 10:49 PM
you seem really quick to speak on something you no little about but leave this for now so you can respond and by the way i didn t
no quads didnt leave tracks i bet every quad guy doesn t drink and ride nor do they party "it s just the people with the 4x4s right" i been on a few aurs clean ups went out to maclean during june storm rebuilding bridges clean wash outs so speak up i wanna here finger pointing idiot

4bier
09-02-2005, 10:53 PM
not sure weather i can do it you know taljo on 4wheeler hes got all the parts for his engine swap so we may get into that sorry
but then again hey may wanna go so keep in touch

taljolemis
09-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Wow I don't believe you can single out someone who's been Wheeling and educated on the proper trails to ride and who takes the time to go out for clean ups.As for he quading some of them can cause just as much damge too.Yes they might be smaller but they can reck more areas that the trucks.....So My two cents is Don't slam what you don't know...Think before you speak next time......

crazytou
10-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by phat97yukon

Waiporous is gettin closed down because of a contract with spray lakes saw mill....
And other reasons like the stupid rave's that are held out there that give us wheelers that go out there, and dont wreck stuff/rip up trails a bad name... Some of us are tryin to keep waiporous area open by doin stuff like goin out for the clean up weekends/fixing trails, bridges all kindsa stuff.. These are wicked trips to go on ive done a few of them... if your worried bout it gettin closed down go out and help clean up there is one comin up on the 17th, there is a huge bbq, prizes wheelin movies played in the bush on a huge projection screen..

And your coment about just go to mclain, WHY ? so a bunch of idiots can try to get it closed down for us that enjoy it, do you ever see the news crews out there NOPE.. doesnt matter where ya go , there is a risk of it gettin closed down no matter what.... But im outta here anyways to go enjoy a nice peaceful weekend at mclain doin some wheelin and campin and proboly cleanin up crap that other people leave that come out for a night to party than leave...

I looked into this and got laughed at. They will never close it down. thats from right from aurs member. Also i just posted on 4wheeler chat about this and got laughed at.