Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1599 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1599 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1589 1598 1599 1600 1609 ... LastLast
Results 31,961 to 31,980 of 35559

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    a tank

ACB

sort of a similar setup as WEED. A sharp wave (A) down, wave (B) counter bounce and we are working a 5 waves down. preferably need to make at least one more lower low under 5.20 perhaps filling the gap left on the 13th

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    NC1

I am hoping for re-entry on ACB at 4.99 lol

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Jumped on the blockchain bandwagon today with small buys of BTL.V HIVE.V and LTV.V with some 'fun money'. Interested to see where it goes.

I threw 5g at CJ.tsx today. I expect it to fall a bit more but we'll see. That dividend.... 9%....

Dope stock are doing exactly what i figured they would do 2 pages ago, which is minor crashing. I almost threw 5g at acb or weed today when weed was down almost $1.5 and acb was down almost $1 ish because they fell way too fast and too hard so i was expecting a rebound with a plan to sell it at the end of the day, but i think the bottom is not out on these stocks still and there was no guarantee it would rebound so i bought CJ instead.

I would throw money at DOJA if it hits the 0.70s though. Its trading in enough volume now and moves with huge swings that you could potentially see a 20-30% swing in a day. stupidly risky stock imo, but the hype train is strong with MJ right now and IMO this stock should start getting noticed more and more. It had almost no volume after IPO so I avoided it then, but its now doing enough I'd feel comfortable with it.

My Ride
    a tank

GOLD

I noticed when ever gold begins to produce higher lows, it nearly always results in an upside move regardless of trend. Gold is doing this again and as long as it does not break below 1270 I expect the next strong move to the upside

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

ACB/WEED all fulfilled their 5 waves to the downside. it is possible the correction may be over.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

gdxj

same count as my previous chart. I bought JNUG when gdxj made an undercut low which I think was wave v of (C). a falling wedge generally is bullish. regardless of trend I think miners should give us some beef in the coming weeks. There is also positive MACD and RSI divergence

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

fcx

the head and shoulder projection after neckline break should push it down below 13.00 however the 5 waves down could also point to the potential that fcx wave (C) of (II) being completed at 13.20. FCX must turn back down now to force a lower low. otherwise closing above 14.00 imo may imply correction being completed and a new up cycle begining.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Hive

with price breaking above 3.88, a revised count if price does not fall below 3.00 during this drop but produces another high above 4.00 then we are looking at a larger degree 3 waves up then a capitulation under 3.00. I do not own any cryto coin or shares other than Ripple at 0.20, so this may be a good play for a LT hold if Hive can get under 3.00 for an extremely great risk to reward opporunity.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    NC1

Shit. Acb low 5.01 and I had a buy for 4.99 noooooo

I love how pot stocks go for a run and then all this negative press comes out on how it's the worst investment idea ever. First was motley fool guys. Now, this run it's the BNN guys.

Those articles are good for a laugh. MJ stocks are a great investment (albeit very risky), just not at certain prices, like right now IMO. MJ should be well over a 10 billion dollar industry in Canada and yet the market caps of all the big players are still under that... just not by a lot which is why I'd be wary now. When acb was $2 and aph was <6 and weed was 7-8, with combined market caps of all the MJ stocks under 4 billion, that was when investing in them was a no brainer because it was almost guaranteed there'd be a spike before summer of next year. Now that we've had yet another huge spike its debatable if it will go much higher still.

As for for crappy articles, the same site often writes 2 polar opposite articles... sometimes within days of each other so i'm pretty sure they're just writing random crap with no more research or knowledge behind their opinion then anything i've ever posted on stocks.. which means its pretty much crap info. heck, 1 or 2 days before HCG crashed motley fool had an article how great of an investment that company was, buy buy buy!. the day of or day after the crash they had an article of how shitty of an investment it was, sell sell sell! That right there tells me how shitty the advice of motley fool is if you're trusting it without skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Those articles are good for a laugh.
    True.
    I guess I just find it annoying that people base investment choices on these much publicized articles that are opinion and not fact. But they do seem to make an impact on my overall portfolio due to people reading and immediately selling or buying. Although negative articles seem to make a larger impact for whatever reason.

My Ride
    a tank

gold

has given up all the gains from last friday. If gold breaks below 1270 then the larger wave C down to low 1200 is still on and I will exit Jnug. This has always been my core count and expectation to see a major low in December just like the last 2 years.

natgas

front contract is still holding up well above 3.00, future contract is around 3.14, downside risk is to the 2.85-2.9 area, would be another good place to go long. otherwise i am continue holding UGAZ and GASL.

fcx

finally tested the critical 14.00 area. if it closes above this, then I will lean towards the bottom being in and we may not see the low 13s again.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    Shit. Acb low 5.01 and I had a buy for 4.99 noooooo
    were you able to get in?
    bought some for 5.60 last Friday.

Think I'm going to buy a few more ACB and APH then cash out before legalization

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Questrade has an IPO for a treasury offering for Harvest One Cannabis

http://www.questrade.com/ipo-centre/...e-cannabis-inc

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    were you able to get in?

Think I'm going to buy a few more ACB and APH then cash out before legalization
    nah, still waiting on the sidelines.

acb/hmmj/aph are a little bit lower than my sell price so i could get back in

weed is about 10% below what i sold it at but it's not as enticing as aph and acb haha especially acb

i dunno tho lol everything is just a guessing game for me, waiting for a dec selloff haha

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    nah, still waiting on the sidelines.

acb/hmmj/aph are a little bit lower than my sell price so i could get back in

weed is about 10% below what i sold it at but it's not as enticing as aph and acb haha especially acb

i dunno tho lol everything is just a guessing game for me, waiting for a dec selloff haha
    Sunniva IPO coming up! Higher risk as it is a Canadian company with plans to grow in California.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    were you able to get in?
    Good choice.
    Keeps closing above it's open so that's good.

My Ride
    a tank

Hive.to

finally dived under 3.00, picked up a starting position. this will be MT to LT hold for me as a play into the crypto market. Also I like the prospect of Ethereum which Hive has quite the exposure and holding.

Hive has the potential to reach down as far as 2.5 if it is after refilling the gap left in that area last month. So I will scale in up to 3 position depending on how low she goes

Last edited by SilverRex; 11-22-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 1599 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1589 1598 1599 1600 1609 ... LastLast