Quantcast
Made by Google 2018 - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Made by Google 2018

My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone who's ordered a 3 or 3xl gotten their $75 credit yet?
    How do you get a $75 credit?

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    Has anyone who's ordered a 3 or 3xl gotten their $75 credit yet?
    You probably won't see it until your device ships or you receive it (and the CC charge moves from pending to posted). Otherwise you could just pre-order and spend the credit I checked and mine isn't there yet.

EDIT: USA orders are already shipping (Early as usual) and the credit comes 2-3 weeks after receipt of the device.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redevil View Post
    How do you get a $75 credit?
    Simply order a Pixel 3 / XL before Oct 31 from Google. You also get a free wireless charging stand if you do this.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-16-2018 at 01:02 PM.

My Ride
    an econo box

I didn't see any mention of a $75 credit anywhere when I pre-ordered. Mistu3000gt do you remember the details?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisYYC View Post
    I didn't see any mention of a $75 credit anywhere when I pre-ordered. Mistu3000gt do you remember the details?
    I got an email from google on the day of the Pixel 3 announcement introducing the phone - it said:

The power of 3.
    Exclusive to you, get $75 to spend on Google Store,
    and a Pixel Stand on us when you pre-order Pixel 3.1
    Shop Pixel 3

Here are the exact details from the email:

Credit:
    1Preorder a Pixel 3 between 10/9/2018 at 12am PT and 10/31/2018 at 11:59pm PT and receive a $75 Promotional Balance and one Google Pixel Stand on us. Offer available only to Canada residents aged 18 years or older with shipping addresses in Canada. Customers who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the offer. Limit 1 per customer. If the device is returned, you will not receive the Promotional Balance. Both products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer. Customers will receive an email notifying them that the Promotional Balance has been added to their account within 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period. Offer is non-transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Available only while supplies last and purchase must be made on Google Store Canada. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited. Promotional balance expires on 1/31/2019. Terms of sale and additional Promotional Balance terms apply: https://store.google.com/intl/en_ca/...ice-terms.html

Stand:
    4Preorder a Google Pixel 3 between October 9, 2018 through October 31, 2018 and receive one Google Pixel Stand on us. Offer available only to CA residents aged 13 years or older with Canadian shipping addresses. Both products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer. Offer cannot be combined with any promotional codes, or with other bundle offers running at the same time. It's non-transferable, and it isn't valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Purchase must be made on Google Store Canada. Available only while supplies last. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited.

My Ride
    an econo box

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    I got an email from google on the day of the Pixel 3 announcement introducing the phone - it said:

The power of 3.
    Exclusive to you, get $75 to spend on Google Store,
    and a Pixel Stand on us when you pre-order Pixel 3.1
    Shop Pixel 3

Here are the exact details from the email:

Credit:
    1Preorder a Pixel 3 between 10/9/2018 at 12am PT and 10/31/2018 at 11:59pm PT and receive a $75 Promotional Balance and one Google Pixel Stand on us. Offer available only to Canada residents aged 18 years or older with shipping addresses in Canada. Customers who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the offer. Limit 1 per customer. If the device is returned, you will not receive the Promotional Balance. Both products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer. Customers will receive an email notifying them that the Promotional Balance has been added to their account within 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period. Offer is non-transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Available only while supplies last and purchase must be made on Google Store Canada. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited. Promotional balance expires on 1/31/2019. Terms of sale and additional Promotional Balance terms apply: https://store.google.com/intl/en_ca/...ice-terms.html

Stand:
    4Preorder a Google Pixel 3 between October 9, 2018 through October 31, 2018 and receive one Google Pixel Stand on us. Offer available only to CA residents aged 13 years or older with Canadian shipping addresses. Both products must be added to your shopping cart to receive the bundle offer. Offer cannot be combined with any promotional codes, or with other bundle offers running at the same time. It's non-transferable, and it isn't valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Purchase must be made on Google Store Canada. Available only while supplies last. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited.
    Hmmm. I never received an email from Google at all about the Pixel 3 but I can't remember if I was even signed up for product alerts from Google.

Hmmm. I never received an email from Google at all about the Pixel 3 but I can't remember if I was even signed up for product alerts from Google.
    Yeah it is definitely just a super generic email that I get whenever they introduce a new product or have a promotion - anyone can sign up for them. It's nothing specific to me.

I didn't have to do anything or acknowledge the credit - I am just expecting it to come a few weeks after delivery as stated. I believe it was mentioned during the pre-order process but just as an FYI type thing. And if for some reason you don't get it, I suspect Google will give it to you if you call.

My Ride
    an econo box

Yeah it is definitely just a super generic email that I get whenever they introduce a new product or have a promotion - anyone can sign up for them. It's nothing specific to me.

I didn't have to do anything or acknowledge the credit - I am just expecting it to come a few weeks after delivery as stated. I believe it was mentioned during the pre-order process but just as an FYI type thing. And if for some reason you don't get it, I suspect Google will give it to you if you call.
    Ah I see. I'll keep an eye on it then. And if it ends up being for previous Pixel owners well I'm good there, I've purchased every Pixel so far.

Ah I see. I'll keep an eye on it then. And if it ends up being for previous Pixel owners well I'm good there, I've purchased every Pixel so far.
    Yeah I'm sure you're eligible - they just didn't do a great job of detailing the promotions. I think as long as you pre-order before Oct 31 they will give you whatever you are entitled to. The fine print on the free stand though says you need to add it to the cart at the time of the phone order, and then they deduct the price from there.

My Ride
    Grimace

Yeah I'm sure you're eligible - they just didn't do a great job of detailing the promotions. I think as long as you pre-order before Oct 31 they will give you whatever you are entitled to. The fine print on the free stand though says you need to add it to the cart at the time of the phone order, and then they deduct the price from there.
    I did end up getting a different email that told me about the new products but no discount whatsoever Thanks google.

Quote Originally Posted by schocker View Post
    I did end up getting a different email that told me about the new products but no discount whatsoever Thanks google.
    Haha yeah they did not go about these freebies very well. Should be easy enough to get with a phone call if it doesn't happen automatically.

On the plus side every review so far is glowing - looking forward to getting it (hopefully 2 weeks early as per usual).

My Ride
    an econo box

On the plus side every review so far is glowing - looking forward to getting it (hopefully 2 weeks early as per usual).
    When you got your Pixel 2 early, did they revise the delivery date on the order page before? Or did it suddenly just go to "shipped" out of nowhere?

When you got your Pixel 2 early, did they revise the delivery date on the order page before? Or did it suddenly just go to "shipped" out of nowhere?
    Not that I noticed, I didn't re-check that page - I just got an email from my CC company because of a charge over $1000 and then an email from Google telling me it had shipped. Compared that to the email I got when I pre-ordered and it was ~2 weeks before my original shipping date.

They are already shipping to people in the USA quite early, so that is a good sign.

My Ride
    an econo box

Not that I noticed, I didn't re-check that page - I just got an email from my CC company because of a charge over $1000 and then an email from Google telling me it had shipped. Compared that to the email I got when I pre-ordered and it was ~2 weeks before my original shipping date.

They are already shipping to people in the USA quite early, so that is a good sign.
    Nice. Here's hoping

My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport

Just ordered the black 64gb one since they cannot fix my S7.

Looks like the stand is coming first with a delivery date for Nov 09–12 and for the phone a delivery date for Nov 16–19.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by redevil View Post
    Just ordered the black 64gb one since they cannot fix my S7.

Looks like the stand is coming first with a delivery date for Nov 09–12 and for the phone a delivery date for Nov 16–19.

I placed my order on the 11th and my stand is scheduled for Nov 30 - Dec 3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post

I placed my order on the 11th and my stand is scheduled for Nov 30 - Dec 3 lol
    Their dates are all weird, don't read into them too much - chances are everything will be early at least to some degree. I ordered my phone the instant it was available and my delivery date is a week later than anyone else in this thread who ordered later haha. Could be the configuration I guess.

My stand is also coming 1-2 weeks after the phone is scheduled to ship.

Side note - if you have a Google Nest doorbell when someone rings it, it will start live streaming the video feed to your phone on the stand which is pretty cool.

My Ride
    an econo box

Their dates are all weird, don't read into them too much - chances are everything will be early at least to some degree. I ordered my phone the instant it was available and my delivery date is a week later than anyone else in this thread who ordered later haha. Could be the configuration I guess.

My stand is also coming 1-2 weeks after the phone is scheduled to ship.

Side note - if you have a Google Nest doorbell when someone rings it, it will start live streaming the video feed to your phone on the stand which is pretty cool.
    Yep. Lots of guys on the Android Central forums are getting theirs early. Some even had delivery dates of Nov 14-15 but are getting shipping notices already. Hopefully this happens for us!

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Sort of OT but related to this thread.

Does anyone know of any deals on Google Home / Google Mini right now?

I'd previously seen "Buy a Google Home Get a Free Google Mini" and 40% off type deals but not sure if that's still on offer anywhere now?

They're cheaper in Canada than in Europe so I was thinking of picking one up.

My Ride
    Grimace

Apparantly, the google play store credit emails were random...wasn't able to get anything. I need my credits to buy more movies!

Quote Originally Posted by schocker View Post
    Apparantly, the google play store credit emails were random...wasn't able to get anything. I need my credits to buy more movies!
    Did you call them? Tell them all your friends got it and that the language in the email suggested it was available to everyone (Canadian resident was pretty much the only criteria).

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast