Quantcast
2021 f1 - Page 50 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1917

Thread: 2021 f1

My Ride
    This and that.

Overall regardless of what happened Max gets the advantage from this crash. 1, He got a 2 point lead, 2, He had a 11 second pit stop and knew a win would be heard, 3, the 3 place grid stop just means they are likely to use that to change their PU like someone said, 4, This is all on a track where they weren't likely to win anyway (Sochi). So all in all, Max has been enjoying a good amount of good luck lately, which is fine and the name of the game I guess as no one controls that.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Quote Originally Posted by shakalaka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the fuck such a gong show. Max better get a fucking grid penalty or something for taking out his main competitor after he realizes he’s fucked due to a 11 second pit stop. But knowing this shit I bet nothing comes out of it as Horner and Marko will whine until kingdom come and FIA says no penalty. Absolute fucking garbage. But happy for Riciardo, Norris and McLaren. Been a while since we saw a podium like that.

And what is fucking up with the Merc pit stop team. They seem to be regularly fucking up with sub par pit stops all season and Toto doesn’t seem to be doing anything? 4 fucking seconds are you kidding me? They essentially fucked Lewis up and put him in the position of being able to get taken out by Max when it could have been an easy couple of second gap not only to Max but also Riciardo with brand new fucking tires to the boot.
    came here to read your moronic comments, A+++ did not disappoint.

On a more serious note, Finally... as a Mclaren fan... It's been a tough last 13 years ...

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Mclaren View Post

On a more serious note, Finally... as a Mclaren fan... It's been a tough last 13 years ...
    Congrats. I'm really enjoying McLaren right now. The cars look great. Lando and Danny Ric are awesome
    Last edited by Buster; 09-12-2021 at 10:41 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Mclaren View Post

Was waiting for your moronic unpleasant quip rather than anything useful. A+++ did not disappoint. lol But I am happy for McLaren.

My Ride
    ute

Getting spicey!!!

My Ride

Was waiting for your moronic unpleasant quip rather than anything useful. A+++ did not disappoint. lol But I am happy for McLaren.
    Man you cant even come up with an original come back. It's useless trying to explain anything to you cause you are delusional

My Ride

Overall regardless of what happened Max gets the advantage from this crash. 1, He got a 2 point lead, 2, He had a 11 second pit stop and knew a win would be heard, 3, the 3 place grid stop just means they are likely to use that to change their PU like someone said, 4, This is all on a track where they weren't likely to win anyway (Sochi). So all in all, Max has been enjoying a good amount of good luck lately, which is fine and the name of the game I guess as no one controls that.
    let me try on this one:

1. The 2 points lead is irrelevant to the race. It was already won. It's like saying Max won the previous race because he's finished higher than LH....
    2. But he didnt need to win, he just needed to finish ahead of LH. At that point, with potential safety car, the race was far from over...
    3. So how else should the penalty be imposed? What do you suggest? It's EVERY team's strategy to try to minimize any penalties. Any team would've done the same thing. It is NOT an advantage to get penalties lmao. It forces your hand on what you can do the next race.
    4. They said that about Monza, looked what happened to Mercedes...

My Ride
    This and that.

It’s not worth my time arguing with someone who starts an argument by calling others names and other people’s opinion moronic because they don’t agree with them, so while I am sure you make some points that otherwise may make some sense, I just don’t really care enough to respond. You can continue believing what you like and I’ll do the same.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 09-13-2021 at 12:01 PM.

At least this current Max/Lewis drama was more of a legit racing incident. Would've been nice to see Max make it out of that tangle and finish the race, so it could be a way to even things up from Silverstone and bring balance back to the force for this season. But I guess the points race staying so tight will add some more excitement to the remainder of the season.

Good for Bottas! I hope we see more of this from him now that it's public knowledge he is done at Merc next year. I've seen a ton of memes about Bottas looking at the crash during the post race interview, but nothing about the way that pic is an eye fuck and makes his hat look like a short brimmed kids hat. Does nobody else see this?

It won't be the last time Max and Lewis get together this season. The close championship fight is what makes this year exciting and something I have been waiting for for many years. This season will be talked about for many years to come unlike the last 4 years that we've had.

My Ride
    Toyota’s

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7 View Post
    It won't be the last time Max and Lewis get together this season. The close championship fight is what makes this year exciting and something I have been waiting for for many years. This season will be talked about for many years to come unlike the last 4 years that we've had.
    Exactly, I don't see either of them backing down when wheel to wheel so they'll take each other out again for sure. Who knows who will be at fault, but unless its something obvious I won't really blame either of them - they wouldn't be championship contenders if they just pull over and wave the others past every time things get tight.

Whether I call it a great season or not depends if Max wins lol.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Verstappen is a petulant child
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

I think Lewis knows Max is hot headed and (Max)won't back down in such situations. It makes me wonder if Lewis baited Max or will do so in the future..? I wonder if Toto had a chat with Lewis about keeping a cool head and just do enough so Max makes a error. Lots of racing left... we shall see..
    Good to see the Halo working. It could have been horrific.

Great to see Lord Russell going to Mercedes. I am interested to see if Lewis will play master and apprentice with this. Yo @shakalaka .. what are your thoughts on Hamilton and Lord Russell..? Ready to see Lewis finally get put to the test and not drive around on cruise control..?

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    I think Lewis knows Max is hot headed and (Max)won't back down in such situations. It makes me wonder if Lewis baited Max or will do so in the future..? I wonder if Toto had a chat with Lewis about keeping a cool head and just do enough so Max makes a error. Lots of racing left... we shall see..

Great to see Lord Russell going to Mercedes. I am interested to see if Lewis will play master and apprentice with this. Yo @shakalaka .. what are your thoughts on Hamilton and Lord Russell..? Ready to see Lewis finally get put to the test and not drive around on cruise control..?
    Makes you wonder. Lewis should have closed the door a lot harder to force Max into the run off area, but instead he left just enough space for Max to think he could stay along side without backing out.

My Ride
    This and that.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post

Haha it’ll definitely be interesting to see. I think Russel has great potential but the team likely wants him to benefit from the last couple of years Lewis has got left in the sport before he will be completely independent. But ultimately it will be interesting to see and I look forward to it.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    Makes you wonder. Lewis should have closed the door a lot harder to force Max into the run off area, but instead he left just enough space for Max to think he could stay along side without backing out.
    I think if he closes the door any harder, Lewis gets the worst of it, like Verstappen did in Silverstone.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by sexualbanana View Post
    I think if he closes the door any harder, Lewis gets the worst of it, like Verstappen did in Silverstone.
    Max would have cut the corner over the curbs unless he was looking to end his own race. Most driver commentary I've seen all suggested Lewis should have either gone further outside or inside rather than give Max the gap to go for, though obviously Max didn't need to push it either.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    Max would have cut the corner over the curbs unless he was looking to end his own race. Most driver commentary I've seen all suggested Lewis should have either gone further outside or inside rather than give Max the gap to go for, though obviously Max didn't need to push it either.
    Exactly, Max might be aggressive, but even he isn't going to purposely just drive into Hamiltons car if there is no room there. He would have been forced into the run off curbs to limit his loss of time in that corner if Ham had cut right to the curb on the left side.

I'm not saying it's Hamilton's fault here. But that's what makes this a pure racing incident instead of being Max's fault. You can't leave the door open for a guy, and then wait till he is beside you to close on him.

Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast