Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1611 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1611 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1601 1610 1611 1612 1621 ... LastLast
Results 32,201 to 32,220 of 35560

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    a tank

Hive

after enjoying a swing trade from 3-4 dollars last November. the action has been quite lack luster and so far points to a possible 5 wave mid point consolidation that will open up the 1.5-2.00 area. I have since exited and sitting on my hands waiting for a much better entry point. So unless price can break and close above 4.00 which will invalidate this count, I will wait ever so patiently for the blue box

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Gold/Miners

are much needed correction, however what a recover, both looks like a perfect A=C 3 wave correction. Watch out if they make a new high, that would be ultra bullish imo
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gold/Miners

are much needed correction, however what a recover, both looks like a perfect A=C 3 wave correction. Watch out if they make a new high, that would be ultra bullish imo
    I love FOMC and the FOMC meeting minutes. It presents awesome dip buying opportunities sometimes.
    Today was FOMC meeting minutes day.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

These Marijuana stock gains are just insane. Didn’t think you could double your money on HMMJ this quickly.
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 01-03-2018 at 04:03 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    These Marijuana stock gains are just insane. Didn’t think you could double your money on HMMJ this quickly.
    I have never doubled my money on the same stock TWICE lol

Fk it feels so good. Small victories every single fkn day haha

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Ripple pisses me off. Keeps going up

I bought back in to NF today on its pullback. I'm hoping it sees more movement than the big guys, although it might take until the next bit of news they release.

I pulled out of pony early this morning before it bottomed out also. I figured there was a good chance pony would increase in price with the cold weather in the last 2 weeks, and figured it would pull back from the warmer weather this week which is one reason why i exited it with half last week, but I'm still surprised at the 20cent+ fall today.

Its not that I dont think tis going up, but i think there are greener pastures elsewhere for the next couple weeks at least. Me personally, i would buy back in to pony before its next quarterly report, especially if its still in the mid 2s.

My Ride
    Parked in the Bike Lane

Buy or sell SJR on the news of Jim shaw's death?

He isn't the current CEO and was only a chairman so a week from now it shouldn't affect anything regardless of what happens tomorrow. I dont think much will happen because its a pretty solid company as far as share prices go and there probably aren't that many people that follow the news so closely as to learn about his death, yet dont look in to what he actually does for the company now and instantly run to their computers to lock in a pre market open sell order.

So if by some chance stock prices fall a lot tomorrow, buy?

My Ride
    a tank

Gold

ever since I mention how important gold breaking above the 1270-1273 zone (green circle), the rally completely pushed thru the previous apex consolidation (orange). initially the shallow wave 2 has produced I think 3 waves, until gold gives us that 5th wave (higher than 1321.47) some technical counters will remain bearish. True, I see the 1320 being the last place the shorts can take a stand, it is the 61% retracement from the 1357 to 1238 drop. If gold can once and for all break above this, not only will it give another key signal that the rally is for real but also the 5th wave validating the bullish momentum.

so far gold is looking very good to form the support here around the 1308 area, it met the bare minimum for a correction and a reverse head and shoulder pattern (bullish) is being formed. However even if gold drops further today down to retest the apex breakout around 1290 I think it is still healthy. I could not capitalize o the drop yesterday as the miners recovered extremely quick.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Bitcoin / BTC

not much has changed. BTC is in correction mode. the only question is, was the bottom in or that was merely wave (A) down follow by wave (C). I think it is 50/50 that it can go both ways. The immediate bullish implication is to see it push and hold above 16261 that a new advancing phase or cycle has begin next major target is 35k. But until the invalidates the bull count, I still would like to see the lower low scenario. After all I am waiting for hive to make another big drop so another panic crash in crypto currency is what I think many of us is waiting for. I dont and will not trade BTC but it offers a good guide for the rest of the digital currency so if we see sub 1k BTC, there should be plenty of great opportunity to get on board on other digital coins.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Natgas

after exiting Ugaz with a slight profit, I notice natgas has been consolidating or flagging around the 3 dollar area. So I am going to bet we are in some sort of wave 4 with higher price to go. getting back on board this wild beast.

price broke below wave e, taking my small loss, will wait for the 2.80s to try again
    edit: back in Ugaz under 65

Last edited by SilverRex; 01-04-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

As I said yesterday, MJ stocks looks toppy, and there is the mass dump today. depending on where it lands, its opportunity for entry.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

started back 1 position in Jnug
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Silverado

wondering if this is going to be a significant drop in WEED and ACB. guess I will watch over the day.

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    wondering if this is going to be a significant drop in WEED and ACB. guess I will watch over the day.
    they all look like it could use one more lower low, then it feels like 5 waves down the bleeding should stop and a short covering or counter trend will begin. Making a good day trading opportunity. I have my own eyes set much lower for risk/reward entry
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Cannabis stocks dropped because of the news out of the USA. It's too late for the federal government to step in and regulate at the state level imo. I took the opportunity today to add a couple of companies I didn't own. It might be a little early on the pullback but I feel confident getting in on some of these now.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Just sold my MJ stocks, but a temporary exit for me. Huge sell off imminent here imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    Just sold my MJ stocks, but a temporary exit for me. Huge sell off imminent here imo.
    Trump messing up another good thing.
    ---

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by roopi View Post
    Cannabis stocks dropped because of the news out of the USA. It's too late for the federal government to step in and regulate at the state level imo. I took the opportunity today to add a couple of companies I didn't own. It might be a little early on the pullback but I feel confident getting in on some of these now.
    MJ stocks needed a multi week correction or consolidation anyways. the news was just the trigger for the sell off. it may look like news is the driver but something has to give it room to reset sentiment. let the dust settle and range trade for a while, once it is stable, it will be settle up time again.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 1611 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1601 1610 1611 1612 1621 ... LastLast