Quantcast
Apple Thread - Page 101 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 101 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3838

Thread: Apple Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And today I learn Mitsu spends 50 minutes walking getting lunch.
    Sorry where did I say that? I go for a long walk, get lunch at the end of lunch hour when there's no lineups, and bring it back to the office. I thought that was pretty clear based on my previous post.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    Sorry where did I say that? I go for a long walk, get lunch at the end of lunch hour when there's no lineups, and bring it back to the office. I thought that was pretty clear based on my previous post.
    Sigh never mind. I give up lol.
    You win.

What do you mean?
    When people call you out on shit, they're still giving you a hard time to an extent. What is the difference? No one is backpedaling on their statements in that regard.

You're full of shit in more cases than one because you exaggerate things that make people raise an eyebrow. I'm sticking with that, and I'm not the only one who sees this. It's annoying but also funny.
    Look in the domestic vehicle threads. There are many posts of people saying negative things about X vehicle, X brand, whatever - I say one negative thing and everyone piles on "omg he's at it again, blah blah". Then, I quote all the other people saying the exact same things and then the 'accuser' is like "oh haha just giving you a hard time". I think you might have even been that person once, but I'd have to go back and look. How am I supposed to react to that?

So put yourself in my shoes - lets say 5 people say the same negative thing about something, nobody says a word. You chime in with something similar and then everyone is upset lol. It's honestly been confusing more than anything else.

You basically just did, again
    Yeah I use my lunch hour to try get some exercise instead of sitting down all day, do you think that's unusual? Some people even get their shorts on and powerwalk the plus 15's at lunch time haha.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Regardless of the outcome of this hilarity, I'm entertained. Thanks for that.

If you see me in the +15's and I completely ignore you, it's because I'm fucking zombie mode trying to focus on the call. I've ignored @Mibz wife, I've ignored my SO, who was waving me down. Who needs AirPod pros for noise cancelling?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post

If you see me in the +15's and I completely ignore you, it's because I'm fucking zombie mode trying to focus on the call. I've ignored @Mibz wife, I've ignored my SO, who was waving me down. Who needs AirPod pros for noise cancelling?
    So you're in zombie mode, focused on the calls, ignoring people, and yet you called me out for noticing airpods on the floor? If you don't notice your SO waving, how are you going to notice an airpod? Man, if I said something like that, you guys would have lost your minds and I would have never heard the end of it.

My Ride
    Exploded.

lmao 'asshole' isn't a feature of AirPods. Have you tried them on the plane? No one has told me about their performance there.

I would've gotten one and they do fit well, but I just have a self-imposed irrational fear that I'll lose em. The EarPods that come with iPhones are built well. It's those flat ones that came with the old iPods were garbage.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    lmao 'asshole' isn't a feature of AirPods. Have you tried them on the plane? No one has told me about their performance there.

I would've gotten one and they do fit well, but I just have a self-imposed irrational fear that I'll lose em. The EarPods that come with iPhones are built well. It's those flat ones that came with the old iPods were garbage.
    You can go to Miniso and get a silicone attachment that links them together lol

My Ride
    Exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    You can go to Miniso and get a silicone attachment that links them together lol
    Ah fuck lol. I can't return headphones at Best Buy. Oh wellz.

What do you mean?
    When people call you out on shit, they're still giving you a hard time to an extent. What is the difference? No one is backpedaling on their statements in that regard.

You're full of shit in more cases than one because you exaggerate things that make people raise an eyebrow. I'm sticking with that, and I'm not the only one who sees this. It's annoying but also funny.
    Here you go:

You're so full of shit. I'm in the +15's 2 hours a day and never have I once seen anyone drop an AirPods.

Calls me out on the basis that he too is often in the +15's. Shortly after admits he is (sometimes?) not paying attention to the point he doesn't even notice his SO waving.

Now if I said that, you would have been all over me and you know it. You already pick apart my posts to try and catch me on semantics or context - if I said something like that you would have lost your mind. So since you asked, that is what I am talking about. Or go look at the corvette thread, and guess what, I am not the only one commenting but you are quiet as a mouse until I say something.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-29-2019 at 02:29 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

So you're in zombie mode, focused on the calls, ignoring people, and yet you called me out for noticing airpods on the floor? If you don't notice your SO waving, how are you going to notice an airpod? Man, if I said something like that, you guys would have lost your minds and I would have never heard the end of it.
    I see everything in front of me. Just can't see anything beside me (or hear anything around) and tunnel forward, so yea, I'll ignore you unless you're in my line of sight. Just to prove that's the case:

Name:  DAB518C7-56D0-4C92-9BEF-FC9B15CF51C2.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  30.5 KB

Saw the car, so yup, I can see dropped AirPods.

I can't prove a negative, so maybe you should take pictures of said people dropping AirPods if it happens all the time.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post

AirPods are nowhere near loud enough for use on a plane.

But hopefully these new ones fair better?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

I've played shinny with them on at the lake while on a 2 hour escalation call. They're fucking solid.
    Like if anyone was calling BS I'm surprised it wasn't his claim of 2 hours of hockey

Also I never understood much why people use buds on an airplane, especially apple ones. The sound leaking is so bad and they aren't comfortable.
    Working at site and flying 2x a week you see so many overear headphones for a reason.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by colinxx235 View Post
    Like if anyone was calling BS I'm surprised it wasn't his claim of 2 hours of hockey

Also I never understood much why people use buds on an airplane, especially apple ones. The sound leaking is so bad and they aren't comfortable.
    Working at site and flying 2x a week you see so many overear headphones for a reason.
    I got stuck with AirPods once flying back from Nashville when I forgot my over ears in the hotel.

Nearly unusable.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by colinxx235 View Post
    It's with 10 year olds.

What do you mean?

I was right - it was you. Found your very own backpedal in the C8 thread, doing exactly what I described earlier.

Uh oh, more people don't like the C7 transmission and interior - what now? Or is it only a problem when I say something? I see the usual folks are awfully quiet

We just like ragging on you.

Only after being called out on your hypocrisy do you claim you were just ragging on me. Why aren't you in the C8 thread "ragging" on everyone else who has said something negative? This is what I am talking about. I look forward to seeing how the goal posts will be moved on this one.

Yikes...beyond never really changes haha.

Back to the thread. Has anyone used Airpods with android and how do you like it? Airpods pros piquing my interest now with its noise cancellation. Still not a fan of how they stick out but it looks better than the BT ear piece style of Sony and Bose.

EDIT: Although I'm not a big apple fanboy I do respect their hardware designs as best in class.
    Last edited by Manhattan; 10-29-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Back to the thread. Has anyone used Airpods with android and how do you like it? Airpods pros piquing my interest now with its noise cancellation. Still not a fan of how they stick out but it looks better than the BT ear piece style of Sony and Bose.

EDIT: Although I'm not a big apple fanboy I do respect their hardware designs as best in class.
    I was interested too but it likely won't work (100%) on Android:

AirPods Pro require Apple devices running iOS 13.2 or later, iPadOS 13.2 or later, watchOS 6.1 or later, tvOS 13.2 or later, or macOS Catalina 10.15.1 or later.
    From: https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2019/...le-october-30/
    ---

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Gonna be really hard to switch between noise canceling modes without iOS to steer would ge my concern.

Probably defaults to NC always on?

fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I’m picking up a pair tomorrow to let Kenny have first crack at it.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

I don’t know why you guys bother engaging the guy. Like rage2 said. Good entertainment. I’ll go get some popcorn.

Page 101 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast