Quantcast
Where to buy legal weed these days.... Seriously. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to buy legal weed these days.... Seriously.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Default Where to buy legal weed these days.... Seriously.

Just went on the Alberta Cannabis website hoping to buy some more weed, literally every dried flower is sold out.

Does anyone know which stores have stock? I was on the Global Leaf website yesterday and it says temporarily closed due to supply issues.

Is the government literally wanting people to go back to the black market?

My Ride
    This and that.

One site that I have heard of is herb approach. Haven't used them personally as I don't really use it but a co-worker has bought from them a few times and says they are good.

I'm sure there is going to be some growing pains here in the beginning with supply and demand, but guaranteed if there is taxes to be made the Gov will catch up asap...

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Halfway off topic, but are the medical suppliers having the same supply issues?

Cbc was reporting shortages in supply across the country due to "supply chain issues". Honestly it's not surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Halfway off topic, but are the medical suppliers having the same supply issues?

Cbc was reporting shortages in supply across the country due to "supply chain issues". Honestly it's not surprising.
    My LP has no issues... less than 2 days for shipping also. Prices are up dramatically though (thanks to the excise duty, which also applies to medical)

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Is recreational or medical cheaper for similar products? Or are similar products available from both at all?
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Same, same... I think all the rec is supplied by the medical companies right now also since they were the only ones that could legally grow and had the infrastructure in place. I believe there will be more “craft” producers moving forward in the rec space though... will be interesting what that does for price. But in Alberta our duty is staggeringly high

My Ride
    Ford

I just placed a nice online order of a few ounces from one of the awesome illegal moms (mail order marijuana) why would i pay triple the cost for lesser quality legal weed. There is a reddit r/recpics and r/mompics. have a look at the difference.
    Last edited by blairtruck; 11-12-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

More relevant to the thread: cbc article discussing shortages in Alberta.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ggle-1.4902120

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...-a8043856.html

1,500 pounds in 15 minutes should be a lethal dose. Now convert that from a drinking game, and I can see how there are supply problems.

Last edited by ZenOps; 11-12-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

On the topic of where to buy that still has stock... I've been to the coop store on macloed trail and new leaf in deer run in the last few days and both had a good assortment left. Nova in Willow park was nearly all sold out.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

What a joke legalization has turned out to be. Personally, I wish they had never done it... or at least made it not as difficult to enter the market. It’s pretty fucking easy to grow good herb and testing isn’t rocket science, let the free market flourish..
    Last edited by BavarianBeast; 11-12-2018 at 07:02 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    What a joke legalization has turned out to be.
    Less than a month in and you are ready to declare the entire concept a failure? I'd say we can cut some slack for a few months at least, considering this was an end of decades of prohibition.

What a joke legalization has turned out to be. Personally, I wish they had never done it... or at least made it not as difficult to enter the market. It’s pretty fucking easy to grow good herb and testing isn’t rocket science, let the free market flourish..

So you would prefer it to still be illegal??

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Yeah I would still prefer it to be illegal, makes no difference to me. Yes it’s an absolute failure and so long as it’s over regulated by the government it will continue to be. Not a single person I know who uses cannabis regularly has considered buying from Alberta cannabis, Nova or four20. They likely never will because they can find way better products at significantly better prices from their usual supply. Cannabis isn’t the slightest bit like alcohol and the government shouldn’t treat it and regulate it as such.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

Yeah I would still prefer it to be illegal, makes no difference to me. Yes it’s an absolute failure and so long as it’s over regulated by the government it will continue to be. Not a single person I know who uses cannabis regularly has considered buying from Alberta cannabis, Nova or four20. They likely never will because they can find way better products at significantly better prices from their usual supply. Cannabis isn’t the slightest bit like alcohol and the government shouldn’t treat it and regulate it as such.
    It would be interesting to see some studies...I myself am a casual smoker, I get high 2-3 nights a week, each time I take about 3-4 hits from a pipe and watch tv for a couple hours before bed. I smoke about 1 single gram a week at the most. So bulk pricing discounts from an illegal dealer are basically irrelevant to me, so what if I can save myself 10 bucks a month. Not worth for me. I wouldn't even be able to get through a quarter bag before it completely dried out. My wife on the other hand, smokes a least a quarter a week, but she is a child of real life hippies and her tolerance is ridiculously high (no pun intended). My point is, I bet there's alot of casual smokers out there like me and there will be more. Pot isn't addictive for most people and a lot of people like myself don't want to be high everyday for hours on end. Just need a little relax time a couple nights a week. Basically people like me have no use for the black market...
    Last edited by NissanFanBoy; 11-12-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Less than a month in and you are ready to declare the entire concept a failure? I'd say we can cut some slack for a few months at least, considering this was an end of decades of prohibition.

i was thinking same. a serious stage 4 case of first world problems has he

- - - Updated - - -

nothing legal destroys a developing brain as fast as daily weed use. and or brains are developing until 25 or so. thats why most younger addicts are parnoid disfunctional weirdos. that's why trudeau legalized it. increasing his voter base
    Last edited by Gestalt; 11-12-2018 at 10:55 PM.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I laugh when I hear people say "No one I know buys.."

Yes.. Because everyone you know = the general population...

This is still a step in the right direction as a country, and at some point globally. Think long term and bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    I laugh when I hear people say "No one I know buys.."

Yes.. Because everyone you know = the general population...
    And seeing as how the dispensaries are out or low on supply, makes his perspective even less relevant as there seems to be enough people out there that he "doesn't know" buying weed
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast