Quantcast
Tesla Motors - Page 74 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 64 73 74 75 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2976

Thread: Tesla Motors

My Ride
    ute

How do we know the drivetrain isn't built like a steaming pile of crap like the rest of the car?

Theres a shock. Tesla builds 7000 cars in a week and all the people in the pocket of thr oil industry shit on them with #fakenews

Keep it up dirty oil, your time is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Theres a shock. Tesla builds 7000 cars in a week and all the people in the pocket of thr oil industry shit on them with #fakenews

I was right. rochestrated attack on tesla.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2018/...for-the-Future

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-baaaa envirosheep, have you any know?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-baaaa envirosheep, have you any know?
    I seem to know quite a bit about cars yes.

Once again another useless troll post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Continuing on last weeks predictions, Q2 numbers is going to beat Wall Street estimates with losses narrowing. Q3 is going to be predicted to be profitable. Tesla has already shuffled deliveries to Q3 (some theorizing over credits) so Q3 is going to look like a strong quarter. Should see some spikes in the stock price right after the Q2 earnings call. It’s all planned, Tesla needs to get the stock price past $360 before the next set of bonds mature.

If we look back at Q1, Tesla’s last week burst rate surpassed 2000/week. Q2 they built the tent (20% production out of there), ripped out a bunch of robots, and replaced with workers to get to 5000/week burst rate. This worked out to a 2500/week average for Q2. There’s question marks about that 5000 (rumors 1000 of those were already on the line for minor rework) but I’ll ignore that for now since it’s just a random leak. They also cut costs by getting rid of 9% of the workforce, mostly in the solarcity side. If Tesla wants to nail Q3 with a profit, they simply stop spending on additional capacity, push the 3 lines as hard as possible, end up with a 3500-4000/week Q3 average, deliver as much as they can including the 11k shifted to q3, and profit. They’re not going to sustain 5000/week IMO as 24x7x365 is unrealistic, but guaranteed they’ll focus on that in the earnings call to boost the stock price.

Long story short, should be some decent money making for traders in the next quarter. I’m still not sold long term with demand and actual gross margins completely unknown since they’re burying a large chunk of COGS in SG&A.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I was right. rochestrated attack on tesla.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2018/...for-the-Future
    These conspiracy theories crack me up. At the end of the day, Tesla’s future is in its own hands. None of the bad news is swaying Tesla fans whatsoever. They still think autopilot does more than the state of tech today, they’ll continue to crash because the drivers are idiots, and they’ll continue to buy. Tesla need to sustain profitability to stay relevant. That’s it. Everything else is just noise.

Of course if Tesla fails, it’ll be dirty oils fault. Again. If they succeed, they’ve beaten big oil. It’s a great narrative to stick to.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    These conspiracy theories crack me up. At the end of the day, Tesla’s future is in its own hands. None of the bad news is swaying Tesla fans whatsoever. They still think autopilot does more than the state of tech today, they’ll continue to crash because the drivers are idiots, and they’ll continue to buy. Tesla need to sustain profitability to stay relevant. That’s it. Everything else is just noise.

Of course if Tesla fails, it’ll be dirty oils fault. Again. If they succeed, they’ve beaten big oil. It’s a great narrative to stick to.
    its misonformation plane and simple. no conspiratcy about it. weve all seen it and comapnies fnded with only purpose to discredit tesla. they are 100% right with the attitude tesla gets from the general unkowing public which is required for this evolution away from dirty energy. talk to non car people, and all they know is steroetypes, bank loans, bankrupcy, tax dollars and all the other fakenews and misinformation spread by haters and oil people.

The article he tweeted is good at summarizing all this.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

I wonder if, 10-20 years from now, and Tesla is a mainstream OEM (assuming things worked out) if these shait, "tent" build model 3s, wont become collectors items.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

all these mentions of "tent" in the news must be driving Sprung nuts... they hate that word

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

its misonformation plane and simple. no conspiratcy about it. weve all seen it and comapnies fnded with only purpose to discredit tesla. they are 100% right with the attitude tesla gets from the general unkowing public which is required for this evolution away from dirty energy. talk to non car people, and all they know is steroetypes, bank loans, bankrupcy, tax dollars and all the other fakenews and misinformation spread by haters and oil people.

The article he tweeted is good at summarizing all this.
    In an ideal situation, nobody cares if there are a lot of shorts against your stock. Look at Apple, they are (were) the most shorted stock on the US market. Amazon is up there too. Both gets the same level of FUD as Tesla at one point in their lives. It makes zero difference, unless you need to pump up your stock price to survive. That's where Tesla has problems and gives so much attention to the shorts, and pretty much any negative coverage of the company. They need their stock price up to raise more money because they're not financially sound. If you look at how much they've spent to get to where they are now, hell let's assume they're able to sustain 7000/week, and they want to be the next GM, they have to repeat this process over 30x to get there (GM sells 200k/week). They need to control anything negative that affects their stock price if they want to move forward, and will have to do that for a fucking long ass time.

It's a dangerous game Tesla is playing, but hey, I was wrong about the difficulty of finding money to fund hundreds of billions to be a true mass car manufacturer. They've done pretty well so far, something like $20b raised so far to get to where they are today. Can they do this 30 more times?

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    In an ideal situation, nobody cares if there are a lot of shorts against your stock. Look at Apple, they are (were) the most shorted stock on the US market. Amazon is up there too. Both gets the same level of FUD as Tesla at one point in their lives. It makes zero difference, unless you need to pump up your stock price to survive. That's where Tesla has problems and gives so much attention to the shorts, and pretty much any negative coverage of the company. They need their stock price up to raise more money because they're not financially sound. If you look at how much they've spent to get to where they are now, hell let's assume they're able to sustain 7000/week, and they want to be the next GM, they have to repeat this process over 30x to get there (GM sells 200k/week). They need to control anything negative that affects their stock price if they want to move forward, and will have to do that for a fucking long ass time.

It's a dangerous game Tesla is playing, but hey, I was wrong about the difficulty of finding money to fund hundreds of billions to be a true mass car manufacturer. They've done pretty well so far, something like $20b raised so far to get to where they are today. Can they do this 30 more times?
    You dont understand what a short is. A short is a sell of something you dont own whicb puts artificial downward pressure on stock price.

Claiming it doesnt matter is like claiming stock price doesnt matter.

They should be illegal but the stock market is the worlds bjggest scam so anything goes.

Interesting how you ignired the other smear tactic in the article.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Pretty sure Rage knows what a short is captain troll.

Read a book.

Rage is one of the only people in this thread who is being considerate and open minded about the company, he even likes the cars. Pick your audience better for your troll posts.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

It's like he didn't even read my post, explaining why stock price doesn't matter, except to Tesla. Oh well. I give up.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

You can’t fix stupid

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

You dont understand what a short is. A short is a sell of something you dont own whicb puts artificial downward pressure on stock price.

They should be illegal but the stock market is the worlds bjggest scam so anything goes.

I'm actually pro Tesla, especially since I own one. But you my friend, having been drinking too much of the kool aid. Go read rage's post again. I actually think he's right. I love my Tesla, but the company does have me worried. So much spin doctoring and so much craziness going on. But I am alarmed at the lengths that Tesla Fan boys go to defend Tesla. I'm obviously rooting for Tesla, but I would ease up on the rhetoric, just my opinion. On the flip side of the coin, there are alot of idiotic comments towards Tesla on here Ie. Superphreak and his insane hate for Tesla. I don't have the time nor the desire to really do this, but if you go back way early in this thread, you will probably see that he's been wrong for years now. I laugh when he says " if he had the money he could create a better auto company"
    Last edited by VWEvo; 07-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Bicycle

https://jalopnik.com/its-possible-to...sla-1827290718

And when we report something that happens at Tesla, it isn’t meant to be “negative” or “positive.” They’re just things that happen, and when what people consider to be “bad news” is reported about Tesla, that’s on Tesla, just as Tesla is more than welcome to take credit—and people should be more than happy to give credit—when it does something well.

It’s possible that Tesla can make great cars, and it’s possible that Tesla needs to get its shit together.

Acknowledging both is just acknowledging reality.
    Most supporter hears something they don't like, they immediately jump to smear tactics when it is the truth.

Norway is not happy with Tesla services
    https://electrek.co/2018/07/05/tesla...uture-markets/

There were a few other outlets reporting the same news and this is only with Model S. So you got to wonder who Model 3 will fare if Model S already overwhelmed the service centers in Norway.

And if Electrek is reporting it, you know you have goofed.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 07-05-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VWEvo View Post
    I'm actually pro Tesla, especially since I own one. But you my friend, having been drinking too much of the kool aid. Go read rage's post again. I actually think he's right. I love my Tesla, but the company does have me worried. So much spin doctoring and so much craziness going on. But I am alarmed at the lengths that Tesla Fan boys go to defend Tesla. I'm obviously rooting for Tesla, but I would ease up on the rhetoric, just my opinion. On the flip side of the coin, there are alot of idiotic comments towards Tesla on here Ie. Superphreak and his insane hate for Tesla. I don't have the time nor the desire to really do this, but if you go back way early in this thread, you will probably see that he's been wrong for years now. I laugh when he says " if he had the money he could create a better auto company"
    The entire stock market is a scam. I linked a book from 1860 in another post so nothing earth shaking there. Pretending to make sense of it or prtedning to make sense of it is futile. It simply is what it is. Tesla eill manage and be worth $450 next year no mstter how you try and reasob it out

The entire stock market is a scam. I linked a book from 1860 in another post so nothing earth shaking there. Pretending to make sense of it or prtedning to make sense of it is futile. It simply is what it is. Tesla eill manage and be worth $450 next year no mstter how you try and reasob it out
    So are you suggesting we shouldn't have a stock market? The very thing you are calliing a scam, is the very thing currently propping up Tesla. Just outta curiosity, do you own a Tesla. Your obviously very passionate about the brand? As for it being worth $450 next year, I sure in hell aren't going to bet on it. If your so sure, you should put alot of money into Tesla.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Do you realize who you are talking to...

fact.

Page 74 of 149 FirstFirst ... 64 73 74 75 84 ... LastLast