Quantcast
2020 US Election mega thread - Page 144 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 144 of 146 FirstFirst ... 134 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2903

Thread: 2020 US Election mega thread

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . Additionally, expansion of mail in/absentee voting made it easier to vote. These factors contributed to the record turnout for 2020 just like everyone predicted.
    Yes mail in voting ramped up to the point there are numerous cases of more votes than registered voters. And people were so excited to mail their ballot in that they managed to return it before the day it was even sent to them! Such an efficient system they have down there.

But you guys are right, there's no evidence. All hail the legally and morally elected new world leader, Joe Mao Biden!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly Boy View Post
    I miss the entertainment value that's for sure.

It is nice to be able to listen to a presidential address and not lose brain cells though, even if it is a pre-crafted one by a team of writers - Generally you get fact-checking & well laid out thoughts that way too (who would have thought?), so I'll count it as a win.
    I don't expect to save any brain cells listening to Bumbling Joe. But it is amazing that a dementia ridden idiot has better public speaking decorum(when he can manage to keep the racist thoughts on the inside) than Trump. That really was a major achilles heel for him.

My Ride
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    Yes mail in voting ramped up to the point there are numerous cases of more votes than registered voters. And people were so excited to mail their ballot in that they managed to return it before the day it was even sent to them! Such an efficient system they have down there.

But you guys are right, there's no evidence. All hail the legally and morally elected new world leader, Joe Mao Biden!
    Again what is it 60+ mostly Republican Judges and a few Republican Governors took a look at the "evidence" and concluded that none of it was worth going to trial over or overturning results on.

Mail in ballots made it easier than ever to vote and it's pretty clear historically that when more people vote the Republicans lose, that's why they fought so hard against mail in ballots they knew it would undo all their typical voter suppression strategies. The election results are only surprising to those of you who have had too much Trump-aid to drink.

My Ride
    Ford/Audi/Benz

Last edited by DustanS; 09-22-2022 at 11:10 AM.

My Ride
    ute

I'm pretty sure most of the people that voted Republican were just as tired of trump as anyone.

In the end, Trump decided to abandon all of the things that got him elected originally.

Mail-in Voting made it much easier to commit fraud. Absentee voting required a person to actually request the ballot and match the signature while they sent Mail in ballots to everyone under the sun whether they lived at the residence anymore or not, or were even alive. Recounts were useless as there wasn't signature matching. There was never full audits done. Nevermind that Contestors weren't allowed to observe, were forced out, and even places where they boarded up anything from being observed. In Georgia, they even had people feed the same stack of ballots over and over again when they thought no one was watching.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...umerous-times/

If there was no fraud, then there should be nothing wrong for checking to make sure that the election was honest and fair. If they aren't scared to look into any of the alleged fraud, and things were done fairly, then there should have been no objection to even looking into it. Free and Fair elections are a large part of Democracy, otherwise people don't have a choice anymore. It's already decided. The thing is the Establishment and RINOs, and Dems don't want to ruin their Uniparty. Trump disrupted all that. Now things will be much worse because of as a result of Trump, they will want to usher in more authoritarianism .

My Ride
    Exploded.

Kodak Black and Lil Wayne free thanks to Trump!

My Ride
    2010 S4

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Mail-in Voting made it much easier to commit fraud. Absentee voting required a person to actually request the ballot and match the signature while they sent Mail in ballots to everyone under the sun whether they lived at the residence anymore or not, or were even alive. Recounts were useless as there wasn't signature matching. There was never full audits done. Nevermind that Contestors weren't allowed to observe, were forced out, and even places where they boarded up anything from being observed. In Georgia, they even had people feed the same stack of ballots over and over again when they thought no one was watching.

If there was no fraud, then there should be nothing wrong for checking to make sure that the election was honest and fair. If they aren't scared to look into any of the alleged fraud, and things were done fairly, then there should have been no objection to even looking into it. Free and Fair elections are a large part of Democracy, otherwise people don't have a choice anymore. It's already decided. The thing is the Establishment and RINOs, and Dems don't want to ruin their Uniparty. Trump disrupted all that. Now things will be much worse because of as a result of Trump, they will want to usher in more authoritarianism .
    The contesters were always aloud to observe, the places being boarded up were that way because random Trump yahoos were showing up to disrupt counts. All the "evidence" including yours are just videos of routine election counting practices trying to be spun as nefarious by hack right wing news outlets. Every state has it's process's and auditors for the elections based on this and their reports and the fact that none of the "whistleblowers" had anything critical too put forward to the courts. According to the courts turning all the challenges down indicates the checks and balances in place for the election were fair and honest and so there was nothing to double check. The thing I can't believe is that some how everyone is in on the Deep State, like come on the more people involved in propping up the so called Uniparty Establishment the more impossible and silly the whole idea becomes.

Edit/ To add about your posted article every ballot has a unique bar code those girls could have ran those ballots through the system over and over again but each individual ballot would only be accepted once by the system.
    Last edited by dubhead; 01-20-2021 at 09:09 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    Lil Wayne free thanks to Trump!
    Name:  tumblr_m1tveqT1fI1rr4a3so1_500.gif
Views: 228
Size:  468.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post

Dan Carlin's latest podcast said it best. If there was in fact fraud that would affect the election it would be a massive undertaking involving hundreds of people committing the fraud. Any one of them would get a big chunk of money, get their name in the history books, get Trump and Trump's minions shower of praise and be the most famous person in the world for a week. It defies human nature that any one of the people witnessing or committing the fraud hasn't stepped forward. Along with all the other evidence showing there isn't any fraud. The only reason that you willing to believe the election is stolen, is because you want to. And that was harmless before Jan 6th but we all now see what happens when enough crazies want to believe a lie so badly.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kirberman View Post
    Dan Carlin's latest podcast said it best. If there was in fact fraud that would affect the election it would be a massive undertaking involving hundreds of people committing the fraud. Any one of them would get a big chunk of money, get their name in the history books, get Trump and Trump's minions shower of praise and be the most famous person in the world for a week. It defies human nature that any one of the people witnessing or committing the fraud hasn't stepped forward. Along with all the other evidence showing there isn't any fraud. The only reason that you willing to believe the election is stolen, is because you want to. And that was harmless before Jan 6th but we all now see what happens when enough crazies want to believe a lie so badly.
    Deepstate is deep!

The people who believe these conspiracies seem to give government employees FAR more credit for the competence of pulling something like this off than they deserve.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Deepstate is deep!

The people who believe these conspiracies seem to give government employees FAR more credit for the competence of pulling something like this off than they deserve.
    Agreed. Really no different than people who think NASA faked the moon landing, drug companies have the cure for cancer but are keeping it a secret etc.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Deepstate is deep!

Government employees do the bare minimum to ride the gravy train into their pensions.

Ol Sleepy Joe did it.

Officially sworn in.

My Ride

I'm going to miss Kayleigh. Bidens probably going to use some old hag as press secretary.

Edit: Jen Psaki. Too much Notley vibe.

Name:  Jen_Psaki_April_1_2015_(cropped).jpg
Views: 197
Size:  46.7 KB
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 01-20-2021 at 11:10 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Ol Sleepy Joe did it.

Officially sworn in.
    It was convenient of him not to kick off before the inauguration

I wonder what kind of nuclear powered medic alert button the Secret Service has him wear.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Government employees do the bare minimum to ride the gravy train into their pensions.
    As a government employee, I second this statement.
    Originally posted by killramos
    It's a Chrysler, it won't last long enough to depreciate.

So what time should we expect the announcement of Keystone XL being cancelled? 4pm?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    So what time should we expect the announcement of Keystone XL being cancelled? 4pm?
    Assuming Biden remembers to cancel it. His phone is full of reminders.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Assuming Biden remembers to cancel it. His phone is full of reminders.
    His nurse will remind him.

I'm curious to see how many Rep. Senators put their money where their mouth is when it comes time to vote to bar him from future office. Even Turtle McConnell said he "hates" Trump for what he did at the Capital, but I'll be surprised if more than a few actually vote against him.

So sad most of the entertainment is over

Page 144 of 146 FirstFirst ... 134 143 144 145 ... LastLast