Quantcast
Trudeau has to go? - Page 40 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau has to go?

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don’t give people credit by assuming things like “they have forgotten”

The real problem is that They Don’t Care
    In Trudeau's case, it's "he never learned" and "never cared in the first place"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    I don't believe that for a second. This current monetary situation is being done for a reason. The reason is either a purposeful one for nefarious reasons, or it's just to get them through this hard time and leave the next guy with a sack of shit because it won't be their problem once they're out of office.
    When I took second year econ classes at the U of C, because I'm insane that way, the classes had about 20 people in them.

A school with 25000+ students, and 20 of us took these classes. It's no wonder Canadians and politicians have no clue how economies and money works.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Cbc poll tracker: liberals have a coin flip chance of a majority or a minority. Conservatives have a snowballs chance.
    https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elec...racker/canada/
    Name:  Screenshot_20210303-184257.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  27.0 KB
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Z

I just don't get how anyone could vote for that guy
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

Quote Originally Posted by g-m View Post
    I just don't get how anyone could vote for that guy
    It's as simple as looking at the other guys.

My Ride
    Silverado

Its not suprising that otoole has been leader for 6 months and made 0 noticeable impact

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Even conservative supporters probably couldn't pick O'Toole out of a lineup of white dudes. He makes me look exciting.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    He makes me look exciting.
    Oh you don't need him for that, don't cut yourself ExtraShort sir.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

I wouldn't trust a cbc poll at all. They aren't exactly neutral in this.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Good news is it’s reasonably close to the impartial 338 Canada polling.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Its not a cbc poll. It's not a poll at all. God I've never felt so invisible.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

"The aggregation uses all publicly available polling data of decided and leaning voters, weighting them by three factors: the date of the poll, the sample size and the pollster's track record"

Lol, so basically take all available polls and manipulate them as you see fit I.e. "weight" them. God I can't stand hairdo. Him and his henchdrunk bill bliar.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

dan I don't have the energy for this, I went into it in more depth in the various trump threads if you want to look back. it's the same method used by reputable people elsewhere. I hate CBC too, but this is as close to unbiased as anyone gets.

Quote Originally Posted by kertejud2 View Post
    It's as simple as looking at the other guys.
    Have you seen the other guys? Apparently it is a lot more complicated, because a coat rack should have a better chance of getting votes than Truedeau.

Have you seen the other guys? Apparently it is a lot more complicated, because a coat rack should have a better chance of getting votes than Truedeau.
    The only tangible benefit about that idiot winning again is separating will begin seeming like a genuine alternative to the masses...

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Is it a magic coat rack that grows money and weed?

If any of the opposition parties put forward something as competent as a coat rack I'm sure they'd do better. Instead they put up O'Toole and stuck with Singh.

The path to winning the 905 was made pretty clear the last election, and not only have the Conservatives done nothing about it, they took a step back on part of it. Now Doug Ford is doing his part in tarnishing the conservative brand as much as possible as well.

My Ride
    is faster than yours

... Instead they put up O'Toole and stuck with Singh.
    But the Conservatives are putting out commercials so you can get to know and like O'Toole...it's guaranteed to work!

If any of the opposition parties put forward something as competent as a coat rack I'm sure they'd do better. Instead they put up O'Toole and stuck with Singh.

The path to winning the 905 was made pretty clear the last election, and not only have the Conservatives done nothing about it, they took a step back on part of it. Now Doug Ford is doing his part in tarnishing the conservative brand as much as possible as well.
    Yes the path is clear. So lets not conflate things here. This has nothing to do with the leaders of the parties, and everything to do with pandering to the idiot majority of the most seat rich demographics. Conservatives cannot win in welfare Provinces like the east coast, period. Voters there have vowed not to ever vote Conservative again after Harper tried to make some meaningful changes to welfare. The metropolitan areas of Quebec and Ontario don't understand science nor economics, and they're heavily influenced by BS celebrity culture and what they perceive to be "cool". So they're not voting for a leader, they're voting for pretend issues and ignoring the real issues. There is no mythical leader that can shake some sense into the mindless drones that inhabit Toronto, Montreal, and the east coast.

Yes the path is clear. So lets not conflate things here. This has nothing to do with the leaders of the parties, and everything to do with pandering to the idiot majority of the most seat rich demographics. Conservatives cannot win in welfare Provinces like the east coast, period. Voters there have vowed not to ever vote Conservative again after Harper tried to make some meaningful changes to welfare. The metropolitan areas of Quebec and Ontario don't understand science nor economics, and they're heavily influenced by BS celebrity culture and what they perceive to be "cool". So they're not voting for a leader, they're voting for pretend issues and ignoring the real issues. There is no mythical leader that can shake some sense into the mindless drones that inhabit Toronto, Montreal, and the east coast.
    The Conservatives gained seats in the Maritimes, and were within 2,000 votes of six more. So they're in the hunt for half the Maritimes seats (The most Haper got was 12/20 with a majority) and saw support increase last election. A far cry from 'cannot win.'

Conservatives pander all the time to the same demographics, they're just too dumb to have a clear climate policy and not have rhetoric that target immigrants and minorities who would otherwise vote for them. Do those two things and you win the 905 and you win the election. They can't. For that reason alone they're too incompetent to govern.

As long as the engine room of the party is the regressive Christian conservatives pushing clowns like Scheer and Sloan and Lewis, the party isn't being driven by science or the economy or common sense. It's being driven by people with no desire to govern.

The Conservatives gained seats in the Maritimes, and were within 2,000 votes of six more. So they're in the hunt for half the Maritimes seats (The most Haper got was 12/20 with a majority) and saw support increase last election. A far cry from 'cannot win.'

Conservatives pander all the time to the same demographics, they're just too dumb to have a clear climate policy and not have rhetoric that target immigrants and minorities who would otherwise vote for them. Do those two things and you win the 905 and you win the election. They can't. For that reason alone they're too incompetent to govern.

As long as the engine room of the party is the regressive Christian conservatives pushing clowns like Scheer and Sloan and Lewis, the party isn't being driven by science or the economy or common sense. It's being driven by people with no desire to govern.
    I will gladly eat crow if Maritimes ever swing conservative again. But I don't see it happening, and I certainly don't think it will ever happen purely because of what leader is in place for the Conservatives.

Of course Conservatives have shifted left on some issues. The farther left the Liberal party goes, the Conservatives have to shift themselves regardless of values. They can't lose right wing votes, as right wingers have nowhere else to run to. So it's a play to capture more votes from the left. Which all goes back to pandering to the idiot majority that the Liberals do better at.

Ignoring science and trying to grandstand on some climate policy is just more pandering to the idiots, and isn't reflective of the leader in charge. So we are back to square one of the argument.

Yes, the Conservative background in moral authority is a big problem for them, 100% agreed. Again, not an issue of the leader, it's an issue of their ideology. If the Libertarian party just rebranded as the Conservatives so people would pay attention to them, it'd be a very different election.

Sounds like you think the Conservatives road to victory is to become as incompetent and corrupt as the Liberal party, and march Canada down a different path to failure. Which is potentially accurate, but irrelevant. Then we would be on here bitching about how the Conservatives are ruining our lives instead of Trudeau.

Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast