Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 516 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 516 of 985 FirstFirst ... 506 515 516 517 526 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No he didn't. He LITERALLY said it is like a bad flu SEASON.

Jesus H. Christ man, there is quite a large difference between the two. It goes to show how blinded you are by the hysteria that you can't even understand that. Its not even a nuance, its a fucking chasm between the two.

And this is why email only communications are bullshit, because none of you read (to tie back to another thread).
    he mentioned "flu" twice. The first time he said "bad flu season", later on in the video he didn't say "season".

Also why are you so angry? It's Friday. Finish your work day, have a beer or smoke a joint and don't get so angry about internet forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Lol thank you for proving my point.

You’re telling me Doctors from world renowned facilities with lifetimes of training, who are ethically bound to uphold medical standards would so flagrantly state we are potentially looking at this the wrong way and question the findings of other doctors?

The fun thing about science is you can be wrong multiple times before a solution is found.
    You're going around digging to find nutters who support your point of view. None of that has anything to do with science. It's all just you and the QANON folks reinforcing their crazed worlds views. Show me some peer reviewed papers that support their inane points like masks don't work. Oh wait that's right you're using appeal to authority and false equivalency for your arguments. No room for science or actual proper studies when you have an agenda to push!

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    graph
    Has nothing to do with medicine advancing rapidly and keeping otherwise dead people alive for decades longer.... Go out in public next time and note how many people are overweight and look like they are struggling just to breath and move. US explosion of deaths has everything to do with their general health as a population.
    Last edited by jutes; 11-20-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdavirgin View Post
    You're going around digging to find nutters who support your point of view. None of that has anything to do with science. It's all just you and the QANON folks reinforcing their crazed worlds views. Show me some peer reviewed papers that support their inane points like masks don't work. Oh wait that's right you're using appeal to authority and false equivalency for your arguments. No room for science or actual proper studies when you have an agenda to push!
    That's not what I am doing at all.
    I am actively listening and researching both sides of the story and coming to a conclusion based on the data.

Your post is once again proving my point in a previous post. Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion from mazdavirgin.

Also, where did I say masks don't work? You're deviating from the topic completely.

Lol, bringing up "agenda" at the end of a nonsensical post like that is just a cherry on top.

Get off Reddit's echo chamber, read the opposing views, formulate your OWN opinion.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

AB had 39 flu deaths during last years flu season.

AB had 53 covid deaths in the past week.

Definitely no worse than just the flu

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Quote Originally Posted by mazdavirgin View Post
    peer reviewed papers
    Yeah these are the things to research, not random unchecked dickheads posting youtube videos.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    AB had 39 flu deaths during last years flu season.

AB had 53 covid deaths in the past week.

Definitely no worse than just the flu
    https://www.albertahealthservices.ca.../page4160.aspx
    Every year, more than 3000 Albertans die from tobacco-related causes. Tobacco use is the leading cause of disease, disability and premature death in the province.
    But lets cripple the economy because of covid. 3000 dead people every year because of smoking isn't sexy enough in headlines, no one cares about that. That's 8 people dead everyday, a number that exceeds covid in Alberta. Don't forget the tens of thousands who aren't lucky and have to live with known long-term affects of tobacco. C19 is all about optics and driven by fear, we only care about covid deaths, not saving lives overall.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post

But lets cripple the economy because of covid. 3000 dead people every year because of smoking isn't sexy enough in headlines, no one cares about that. That's 8 people dead everyday, a number that exceeds covid in Alberta. Don't forget the tens of thousands who aren't lucky and have to live with known long-term affects of tobacco. C19 is all about optics and driven by fear, we only care about covid deaths, not saving lives overall.
    53 covid deaths past week * 52 weeks = 2500 deaths per year.

So WITH: masks, business restrictions, contact tracing (that's overwhelmed now unfortunately), mandatory isolations, cerb and other government benefits covid is already picking up pace enough to be closing in on our leading cause of death per week, per your numbers.

If our province was dumb enough to follow people like you we'd have way higher numbers and way more deaths.

My Ride
    *The First*

Has nothing to do with medicine advancing rapidly and keeping otherwise dead people alive for decades longer....
    Is that why the graph is like that? Being such an expert, you should know that it's not, but you don't. The correct reason even supports your dumb argument and you still don't know it!

Do you need a little tiny, baby hint?

My Ride
    Axis powers

Tobacco use is a personal choice, getting covid is not
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    4x4

Quote Originally Posted by adam c View Post
    But...but...but... Addiction isnt a choice if you have a genetic predisposition. And what about the self medicating with mental health issues

Mic drop ala snowflake.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

What the fuck is wrong with Trudeau's mic this morning (or maybe my stream is fucked)

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eglove View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with Trudeau's mic this morning (or maybe my stream is fucked)
    Is he still talking? Is anyone still listening? lol
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

If his eyebrows stay on, thats a bonus.

Actually, just for a point of accuracy, almost 1,000 people a year in Canada die annually from illness and disease from second hand smoke who are non-smokers. The generic answer is over 800 people a year, but research the numbers year to year, so no... It isn't always a personal choice.

Edit - Worldwide that non-smoker/second hand smoke number is over 1.2 million
    Last edited by tirebob; 11-20-2020 at 01:22 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Is he still talking? Is anyone still listening? lol
    It would be nice if the government posted whatever his Teleprompter says, word for word, so we can know what his handlers want us to hear, without actually having to listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Actually, just for a point of accuracy, almost 1,000 people a year in Canada die annually from illness and disease for second hand smoke who are non-smokers. The generic answer is over 800 people a year, but research the numbers year to year, so no... It isn't always a personal choice.

In Canada, those people are voluntarily around smokers, since it isn't allowed indoors at work anymore.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
    Actually, just for a point of accuracy, almost 1,000 people a year in Canada die annually from illness and disease from second hand smoke who are non-smokers. The generic answer is over 800 people a year, but research the numbers year to year, so no... It isn't always a personal choice.

Well we've hit 1.2m covid deaths to match that
    Sig nuked by mod.

Well we've hit 1.2m covid deaths to match that
    Not saying it hasn't... Just saying that it stating only smokers who die from cigarette smoking is wrong by a long shot. I wonder what that number would have to be before it causes a world crisis though? Or maybe it isn't numbers... Maybe it is profit driven.
    Last edited by tirebob; 11-20-2020 at 01:39 PM.

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    You do know that life expectancy is not an indicator of overall health, but more likely a reflection of the health care technology which has grown by leaps and bounds in the timeframe that graph represents? Advanced cardiac care, advanced out of hospital care, drug breakthroughs and access to affordable health treatment, etc etc. I can tell you without a doubt people on the whole are much less healthy, they just have the means to offset that externally.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a hard time reading posts like this and not seeing the effect that is obvious in neighboring countries. We have an entire nation test group right next door that is seeing exactly what we would see if we just let it go, if not worse. Why are people blind to that fact?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMedic View Post
    You do know that life expectancy is not an indicator of overall health, but more likely a reflection of the health care technology which has grown by leaps and bounds in the timeframe that graph represents? Advanced cardiac care, advanced out of hospital care, drug breakthroughs and access to affordable health treatment, etc etc. I can tell you without a doubt people on the whole are much less healthy, they just have the means to offset that externally.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a hard time reading posts like this and not seeing the effect that is obvious in neighboring countries. We have an entire nation test group right next door that is seeing exactly what we would see if we just let it go, if not worse. Why are people blind to that fact?
    If that's the case then are you saying the US health care system is garbage? (I think the US is trash for medical system, but many beyonders believe its so much better and Canada should privatize the world)

Page 516 of 985 FirstFirst ... 506 515 516 517 526 ... LastLast