Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 979 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 979 of 985 FirstFirst ... 969 978 979 980 ... LastLast
Results 19,561 to 19,580 of 19685

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Did the penile swelling ever reduce? #interested

My Ride
    *The First*

My swollen nut went back to normal within about 3 days. Maybe 4?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Pics of nut, for @SKR .

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did your symptoms fully resolve after the prednisone??
    No but it calmed it down immensely... It still would flare up but hasn't now for probably a year or so which is good. Only thing still hanging in there are heart troubles... Meds control it but they don't know if it will ever resolve.

These are just a few examples... I stopped taking pictures. That one where my lips were blown up, by the time I made it into emergency it was getting into my tongue and throat. They said another hour I would have choked out. That was a bit of an eye opener for me.

Last edited by tirebob; 01-30-2023 at 10:59 PM.

My Ride
    ute

Jesus dude, that's some serious shit

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Holy shit, thats brutal. Did they give you an epinephrine or something when you got to emergency?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Remember Bob, keep getting booster shots every year or you're worse than Hitler, hate old people, hate sick people and are also a rapist for expelling potentially deadly moist breath towards people without consent.

Signed, Thaco.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Remember Bob, keep getting booster shots every year or you're worse than Hitler, hate old people, hate sick people and are also a rapist for expelling potentially deadly moist breath towards people without consent.

Signed, Thaco.
    I think it's more than every year, isn't it? Dr. Tam Skeletor (the missing link) was calling for the 4th about a year ago, wasn't she it?

Quote Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
    Holy shit, thats brutal. Did they give you an epinephrine or something when you got to emergency?
    I am not sure what it was but I was on some kind of IV drip for a while.

I would get other stuff too like my hands and feet would swell huge and these crazy pains "under the skin" is the only kind of way to describe it... Couldn't walk when it happened on the soles of the feet but at the same time couldn't sit down when it was on my ass or groin. Terribly incapacitating.

I couldn't really talk about it much for a long time because of all the covid vaxx/anti-vaxx hype and everyone always would either think I was a liar (no way the vaxx does that! You just have a gluten allergy and the timing is coincidental...) or they wanted me to become their anti-vaxx poster boy (See! the vaxx kills everybody and you are now lighting up cell towers!). People really made it feel like you just had to hide away and never discuss any of it or you were a pariah no matter what. Just sweep it under the rug and it will go away...

Seriously it was kind of mental.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Check out mcas and flccc protocol. Dr. Tina Peers discusses the potential link to strange symptoms like these to something called mast cell activation syndrome. The hypothesis is that the vaccine hypersensitises the mast cells so they start going wild releasing histamine and other chemicals. This causes the weird swelling and autoimmune type issues like I got with my hands.

The treatment is a multi faceted approach that includes intermittent fasting, ivermectin, low-dose naltrexone, zinc, low-histamine diet, and the list goes on.

Dr. Peers said that so far all of her patients have either fully resolved or are about 90% improvement.

Im looking into how to get treated with this protocol ill let you know how it goes.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

Quote Originally Posted by littledan View Post
    Check out mcas and flccc protocol. Dr. Tina Peers discusses the potential link to strange symptoms like these to something called mast cell activation syndrome. The hypothesis is that the vaccine hypersensitises the mast cells so they start going wild releasing histamine and other chemicals. This causes the weird swelling and autoimmune type issues like I got with my hands.

The treatment is a multi faceted approach that includes intermittent fasting, ivermectin, low-dose naltrexone, zinc, low-histamine diet, and the list goes on.

Dr. Peers said that so far all of her patients have either fully resolved or are about 90% improvement.

Im looking into how to get treated with this protocol ill let you know how it goes.
    Reported to Dr. Tam for misinformation.

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Looks like I finally got Rona!
    It seems like I made it almost 3 years, but here it is. It's pretty medium flu-level symptoms for me. I've had a flu that was far worse than this, but I did take yesterday off from work, so it's not nothing.

There appears to be an extra symptom that I'm not a fan of and haven't heard of, before and you're going to enjoy hearing about it. I'm pretty sure it has swollen one of my balls and it's pretty fuckin tender! RoFL!!
    Isn't that weird?! Is this a thing or am I forgetting about things getting a little tuggier in the Art Room than usual? It was never significant and it's getting better, but what an odd coincidence or a legit symptom that I never heard of, or no one talks about.

Wed: mysterious nut pain in afternoon.
    Thurs: needed extra coffee in AM. By evening was freezing and lying by fire. Sweaty all night.
    Fri: Skipped work, but prolly could've managed.
    Sat: Didn't leap out of bed, but don't really feel that bad. Lingering cold symptoms.

Sun: ThAcO praying for my death.
    I had it too. I swore I was having a hernia.
    Cos...

Congress is Grilling the Fired Top Twitter Employees/Censors for how the Government, specifically the FBI colluded with Twitter to censor the Hunter Biden Laptop Story a month before the 2020 election. As well as highlighted by Elon's release of The Twitter Files, suppressed info regarding Covid.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Congress is Grilling the Fired Top Twitter Employees/Censors for how the Government, specifically the FBI colluded with Twitter to censor the Hunter Biden Laptop Story a month before the 2020 election. As well as highlighted by Elon's release of The Twitter Files, suppressed info regarding Covid.

Man, the Republitards got ass whipped at the hearing.

PS. Still waiting for the extra cock to grow out of my forehead.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

Florida Doctors Told to Warn Patients Covid Shots Can Cause Heart Attacks

- the Guidance from the State of Florida comes with the alarm raised over a 1700 percent increase in reports of adverse events from the vaxx since it was rolled out

- this is despite a 400% increase in vaxx administration over the same period

- the data is gathered by VAERS which shows a 4499 percent increase in reports of "life-threatening conditions" for the same period

- Florida surgeon general Joseph Ladapo responded to the report by blasting the federal government's assertion that the vaxx is safe and effective.

- the Florida Health department cited three sperate studies showing the potential side effects of the jab. In 2021, 41,473 vaxx related injuries were reported in Florida, a massive increase from 2466 the year before

- they also cited an American study that found one in every 550 recipients of the vax x suffered an adverse event.

- they also cite a 2022 study by Israeli researchers which found a 25% increase in cardiac events in the Middle Eastern nation in the months following the rollout.

---
    Florida, the state that didn't impose lockdown, mask mandates, and didn't push their economy deep into the Red, whose Governor called for a Grand Jury to investigate the Vaxx, and also now issuing this Guidance. All this Sense is in Short Supply.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Closing in two years since my last shot, hopefully I’m clear of any cardiac arrests

Unrelated yet related oldie but goldie:

0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Evidently its most likely going to result in cancer.

My Ride
    4x4

1700% increase, when the original rate was 1in 9.33x10^8; so that's what - 2-3 more patients in a population of florida?

Ivermectin which I had mentioned long before, was trending #1 this past week. Of course, cheap, effective, readily available Nobel Prize winning drugs are Censored heavily by the Medical institutions and Big Tech and Government.

Page 979 of 985 FirstFirst ... 969 978 979 980 ... LastLast