Quantcast
Trump, his bullshit never stops - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, his bullshit never stops

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kg810 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really guys? Good journalism is reporting verifiable facts without injecting one's personal interpretation or selective fact reporting to fit one's narrative and/or audience, which is exactly what Buzzfeed News does. Buzzfeed rarely lists its news as opinion pieces when it's clearly one and their sources are either not listed, anonymous or they source themselves.

Buzzfeed is also clearly left bias so you're already subjecting yourself to selective news reporting off the bat.

Do you guys also read Vox and Vice? I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did.
    Okay do you want another source then? Whether or not buzzfeed is biased doesn't change the fact that the two individuals were arrested

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/10/u...gtype=Homepage

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/florid...sted-1.5316093

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/polit...nce/index.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...ndicted-043873

https://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhl...ns-70984261620

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Yeah and no where in my original comment to Mitsu did I say the news was false, I was merely shocked and disappointed were now using Buzzfeed News as a source.

Like you've demonstrated, there are way more news outlets that he could have used, yet he chose Buzzfeed News.

This timeline layout was very interesting - longer watch @ 50mins, but lots of info presented. Seems there are a lot more people involved than what's being presented at surface level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvfYE7ZdL0&t=33m26s

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Yeah and no where in my original comment to Mitsu did I say the news was false, I was merely shocked and disappointed were now using Buzzfeed News as a source.

Like you've demonstrated, there are way more news outlets that he could have used, yet he chose Buzzfeed News.
    What's your preferred unbaised news source? Personally, I think they are all at least as biased as buzzfeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Dexta View Post
    This timeline layout was very interesting - longer watch @ 50mins, but lots of info presented. Seems there are a lot more people involved than what's being presented at surface level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvfYE7ZdL0&t=33m26s
    Absolutely and almost ALWAYS the case. The lamestream media gets about 10% of the real story - and from their biased (both sides) narrative.

EDIT - yea I watched 10 minutes of it already and its fascinating. This is one reason why people are turning off their TVs. Lack of proper journalism.
    Last edited by revelations; 10-11-2019 at 09:40 AM.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    What's your preferred unbaised news source? Personally, I think they are all at least as biased as buzzfeed.
    I stick to Associated Press, Reuters, The Economist, Bloomberg, BBC and CNBC.

Buzzfeed caters to leftists. They will interpret facts and evidence how they see fit so that it pleases or outrages their audience. I much rather read from multiple news sources and come to my own conclusion based on facts, not someone's opinion.

I stick to Associated Press, Reuters, The Economist, Bloomberg, BBC and CNBC.

Buzzfeed caters to leftists. They will interpret facts and evidence how they see fit so that it pleases or outrages their audience. I much rather read from multiple news sources and come to my own conclusion based on facts, not someone's opinion.
    You could make the exact same biased argument about the sources you quoted. Given that at least a half a dozen major news outlets reported the same story, I don't know how you can say that article did not contain the facts as we know them. The only reason I chose it was because it had a good summary of the facts, as corroborated by virtually every other reputable news outlet. I get my news from dozens of different sources - when they all say the same thing, it's perfectly reasonable to just post one article instead of 20. To say Buzzfeed News is somehow more biased or less reputable than any other news outlet is hypocritical and seems to be driven by whatever you personally agree with.

Funny you mention BBC - they are one of the most left-leaning news sources I have been exposed to when it comes to Trump and the GOP. I am a daily reader and have never seen a single positive thing about Trump published by them. Sounds like you just discredit whatever source doesn't match your personal views.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 10-11-2019 at 03:13 PM.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post

I don't think there are unbiased news sources these days. I really don't. A prudent consumer of news now needs to make sure they're plugged in to both sides and then find their own balance in between....which in itself is getting harder and harder to do.

By the way....am I famous now that I'm in your signature!? When do the royalties start coming in?
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    When you ignore the opinion riff raff (fox & friends, hannity, carlson, etc), Fox really isn't too bad. smith and wallace have been quite objective lately and are not afraid to report the facts that contradict the Trump tweet propaganda/gas-lighting and ask the tough questions. fwiw, i also consider left leaning opinion crap like maddow and the view as garbage too.
    Interesting you said this. Bill Barr met with Murdoch last night and just now Smith just resigned. (Hard to say if it was actual resignation or forced to leave)

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Interesting you said this. Bill Barr met with Murdoch last night and just now Smith just resigned. (Hard to say if it was actual resignation or forced to leave)
    Just saw that now too. Such a shame to lose a guy like that, he really brought balance to the network. If you watch his final segment, he says he had asked to leave (not sure if just today or if had asked previously) and at first they said no but finally obliged. I’m not usually one for conspiracy theories but that just seems too perfect:
    - fox releases poll results
    - trump tweets his frustration how fox isn’t delivering for “us” any more
    - Barr visits murdoch
    - next day shep is allowed to leave

Someone should make a YouTube video with the timeline on a chalkboard like this colonel sanders-looking guy linked above

Quote Originally Posted by revelations View Post
    Absolutely and almost ALWAYS the case. The lamestream media gets about 10% of the real story - and from their biased (both sides) narrative.

EDIT - yea I watched 10 minutes of it already and its fascinating. This is one reason why people are turning off their TVs. Lack of proper journalism.
    Reporters and journalists know way more than you think. Problem is most of it is unprovable.

I was right. That Fox Impeachement Poll sampled Democrats 14 points higher than the Republicans. What a joke.

Ah Buzzfeed News, the great 'News' org where it released an 'anonymously' sourced Bombshell report that they later had to retract as the Special Counsel - Mueller, refuted their claims that Trump directed Michael Cohen to make false statements to Congress and the one who published the unverified fake bought and paid for Democrat dossier that started the whole 3 year BS investigation. Oh yes, the great Buzzfeed that continually has to layoff its employees including 15% of its staff in 2018 and this year as well.

Completely off topic: Has anyone else noticed an influx of cute bunny rabbits around the city.
    0.5 gram microsd delivered by 12,000 pound combustion vehicle and driver.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    Completely off topic: Has anyone else noticed an influx of cute bunny rabbits around the city.
    No noticeable change to the bunny population around my place. But it's been high for a decade. Rabbits is good eating. Certainly cleaner than the crawfish in Nose Creek.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Ours has gone down drastically over the last 5 years. We had an overabundance of them, then the coyotes started moving in.

I blame Trump, because I'm a leftist libtard that blames everything on the right without a single neutral or rational thought. Or so I've been told on Beyond anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    Oh yes, the great Buzzfeed that continually has to layoff its employees including 15% of its staff in 2018 and this year as well.
    Something something "Learn to code"

I hope that you did not believe at any point in time that there are any unbiased news services.
    Will fuck off, again.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    I hope that you did not believe at any point in time that there are any unbiased news services.
    CNN labels itself as the most trusted news network, while it peddles Fake News 24/7 Anti-Trump, the latest with the baseless Impeachement push. CNN was more neutral until Zucker took over. Fox is more balanced in its positive/negative coverage of Trump but is getting worse with the Murdock sons influence and Paul Ryan thenever Trumper on the Fox Board, while all other networks are majority 85-95% negative coverage.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    CNN labels itself as the most trusted news network, while it peddles Fake News 24/7 Anti-Trump, the latest with the baseless Impeachement push. CNN was more neutral until Zucker took over. Fox is more balanced in its positive/negative coverage of Trump but is getting worse with the Murdock sons influence and Paul Ryan thenever Trumper on the Fox Board, while all other networks are majority 85-95% negative coverage.
    Best to just turn off mass media completely.

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast