Quantcast
Who were you in your last life? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your last life?

Default Who were you in your last life?

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

This is what I got:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1250.

Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

This is exactly what mine said

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1800.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
    Do you remember now?
    win real money by playing free games at www.moola.com.
    For an invite to play, goto play moola

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

OH HO, so far, im the oldest

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 800.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride
    V8 Toy

who's older now? :P

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 400.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
    Do you remember now?
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1550.
    Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    At least I was from Canada. A poison manufacturer, eh? Sounds like a good time!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 475.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?
    haha female magician.. Fun times that probally was

Originally posted by Nova316

haha female magician.. Fun times that probally was
    I LOVE FEMALE MAGICIANS!

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1225.

Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Revolutionary type.

You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

My Ride

Originally posted by Davetronz

I LOVE FEMALE MAGICIANS!
    \

THE AMAZING RANDO

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 525.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

hmmm...interesting...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Rockski
    \

THE AMAZING RANDO
    he fights against EASTMAN! He came from the East, to do battle with... THE AMAZING RANDO!

My Ride

"haha that amazing rando stuff always kills me"

My Ride
    EF ZC-T, EK-T, Blazer, EF

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 400.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

Year 400
    Haha cool Watch Maker

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1275.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    Do you remember now?

Funny, I'm a paramedic, helping ill people.....
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1425.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
    Do you remember now?

huh... I dont remember at all. My Spirt really had a change of heart in between "her" life and my life...

My Ride
    Low Rent

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Yarr, matey. Mystical sailor, t'were I.
    "Oh yeah! Plus, armed men are stealing my pop!"

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 375.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
    Do you remember now?

HA! I'm oldest.

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1675.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Yukon, nice!! lol.
    Leader biatch.

My Ride
    FA1

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1850.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

it's weird, my girlfriend has the same answer as mine, except she was born in romania hahaha..

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1200.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast