Quantcast
Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside* - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside*

Originally posted by Hash_man

ummm YES!

Tonights episode was good... I KNEW the other bunker things were on the island!... But ya, very good episode, i wonder what happened to the people from the other side of the island?...
    i was thinking they got the sickness.

My Ride
    MB C63

Originally posted by szw

Yeah but we never knew what "the sickness" really was. I imagined it would be people going insane and violent rather than actually getting 'sick'.

Was that Dharma initiative a reference to anything in particular?

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
    Dharma in sanskrit which is the oldest language around means religion
    and Hanso means swan or swans

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Good episode, not too much came out of it though. I want to hear more of the tail section peoples story.

Kate

My Ride
    Subaru GR

good episode, I'm glad Hurley turned into a hero afterwards, unlike when he won the lottery. Next weeks episode looks intense!! Well, time for another week's wait......
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    Low Rent

D'ya think Sayid's comment about the concrete in the bunker being like at Chernobyl was foreshadowing, or just random detail?
    "Oh yeah! Plus, armed men are stealing my pop!"

My Ride
    I like. :)

Kinda stupid this episode.

What the hell kind of reaction was that from Hurley's friend (the skinny dude)? That was soooo pathetic. I understand they're trying to drive home the message of "money is bad because it leads to greed and envy." Personally, I'd be like, "Holy Crap man! You won!! You lucky bastard, shit sorry man, let's get the hell out of here." I wouldn't all of a sudden hate Hurley. THAT was cheesy, just to drive home that 1-sided message, being the guy's friend I'd be happy for him.

Then that part where the lady says there were "23 of us", then Sayid (sp?) and Mike look into the room and there's 1 or 2 ppl. What the hell? There was supposed some sickness? Since when? Besides what Desmond hinted at before, did they say anything in this episode? They didn't do a very good job to properly convey that.

The ending was good, Hurley defeats the evil of material goods by SHARING. Simple and effective, give to others who don't have or have less. I'm hoping that Rose putting the Apollo bar in her pocket symbolizes hope for her husband.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

I gather that Johnny hated Hurley cause he thought they were best buds and that he would tell him nething and keep no secrets no matter what. I mean, the guy quit his job all because of Hurly just to find out that Hurly was well off and that he wasn't....kinda got shafted.....

Speaking of which, neone catch that Hurley's boss at the chicken place resembles John's boss at the box factory???

Yeah 23 tail section members (another number) and only a handfull showing up was kinda wtf?!? Then they showed next week's episode with the others....so perhaps the others either took them or killed them.

And Sayid's comment about the concrete I think was forshawdowing perhaps....coundown timer, end of the world...nuclear explosion, not that far-fetched.....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    Sentra

and there were 4 of the 23 left

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

anyone got the link to the preview for next week? i didn"t get it from my downloaded episode>

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

I think that they are either sacrificing them to the "others", or they are canibals.. that far fetched?

My Ride
    Sentra

Originally posted by v8killah
    I think that they are either sacrificing them to the "others", or they are canibals.. that far fetched?
    maybe they talked back to psycho bitch and she killed em...shes a whore...so sawyer will probably hook up with her

My Ride
    Subaru GR

^^lol, that's a good theory....

Originally posted by /////AMG
    anyone got the link to the preview for next week? i didn"t get it from my downloaded episode>
    I'll try and find it for you....

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

^^Nice one.

I thought the opener was hilarious! Sawyer got hit by that small rock (I couldn't stop laughing, dunno why). Then he was talking about how he isn't coming out and she closed the "door" on him and he says "bitch!".

Anyone else find that really funny? I think I'm just going

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

If any of you know where these episodes can be downloaded, please pot it. I'm headed on vacation for two weeks and I'm going to miss 2 episodes.

I must know what happens....dam show! They don't tell you anything and it pulls you in even more.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Subaru GR

I got mine from filelist.org ^^

My Ride
    V167

I CANNOT freaking stand Fast and Furious girl, she just annoys the hell out of me. Hope she dies or is killed or ripped to pieces or something. She needs to shut the F up thinking shes the boss and shit, hopefully somebody owns her really bad. I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING....

So they ate all the food....probably is the best plan. I didn't want the whole "you have food, GIVE ME SOME" thing to go on throughout the season like it would in any other survivor type scenario, thats just too typical and I'm glad its over with.

The whole thing with Jin speaking english in the dream was a nice lure to watch this episode. Once I saw that part I was like damn thats gay, thought it would be more important than that.

I dunno, too many things going on now, people on the beach, people in the caves, people in the hatch, people in another hatch, walt gone, sun freaking out, french lady still out there, others still out there, more hatches, its all over the place. I liked it when things were kind of more focused.

And yeah if anyone has links to the preview please post it up, the episode I dled didn't have it at the end.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats where she is from! FnF. I knew I recognized her. Yea she is a bitch.
    Down with the bitches!
    (ha that sounds so fobish)
    Last edited by /////AMG; 10-14-2005 at 02:18 AM.

My Ride
    MB C63

yah shes a bitch im suprised sawyer didnt spit on her or something or headbutt her..haha i was waiting for that

http://www.oceanic-air.com/trackresults.htm

wtf is up with that site?
    was this a real airlines before or was this site just made?

BTW a lot of you guys should watch lost - revealed its kinda cool.Its like an interview with the directors and characters

i was going to host it on the beyond torrent site but the address isnt working for me

"I'm hoping that Rose putting the Apollo bar in her pocket symbolizes hope for her husband."

and yes it symbolizes that hes still alive because earlier in the episode when Rose and Hugo were doing inventory she told Hugo that Bernard(Rose's Husband) was a sweettooth and candy was candy didnt matter what it was.

the site was made just for the show, there's a lot of hidden stuff on there, but it takes a while to find.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Yea I post the link a few posts up about them updating it. It has more shit than it used to have. I can't be bothered to look through it all though.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast