Quantcast
abuse from e-town cops - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: abuse from e-town cops

My Ride
    RB26DETT SIL40 VERT

Default abuse from e-town cops

let the ranting begin

soo i was in Edmonton this weekend thursday night I'm down town I pul out of a parkade i'm nto speeding not makeing any noise just come out nice and easy angle out and start to drive I hit a read ligth right away and two biker cops come up beside me. one taps on my window I roll it down as the officer asks for my information I.E Liceanse etc. So I start to hand it to him and out of PURE coincidence the smell of weed happens to brush by the vehicle at that very moment of coruse the officer assumes its us and in a matter of moment i'm pulled form my car slammed on the trunk and handcuffed, aswell is my two friends one who is a girl. the one officer emidietly becomes an ass and atarts yelling at us all he grabs my female freind and slams here on the trunk now this girl weighs about 110 pounds makes not threat to anybody dosent even say a word wasint resisting or nothing and he start treating her like shit telling her to shut up and stay still the whole 9 yards. In the mean time his budy has already begun ripping apart my car and I mean ripping it apart the car is a mess inside. Of course they find nothing and after about 30 mins of standing in the rain handcuffed on my trunk I and my friends are let go. my female freind has brusies all around her rists from the hand cuffs and my car is still in piecesIt took me another 20 mins jsut to get it straightend up. I guess the whole ponit of this rant is jsut to point out that for no reason we were treated like shit yeled at when we were coaperating and my car got tottaly messed up all for nothing. And did one cop apolozie or anything... of course not!
    Like I understand that because the smell of weed was in the air they had all right to search the vehicle but there was no reason to be such big assholes. Like I would have expected this from lethbridge cops but never E-town cops.

has anyone else ever been treated shitty by the cops or was I just unlucky

Rant over.....
    Cheap 16 wheels for sale
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/256625/f-s-16x7-black-modenas-4-100-108-40/

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Cant you fuckin Sue them or some BS, if your freind has bruise's and they searched and came up with nothing

I know there aloud to search with out a warrant if they have confidents they'll find something, but if they dont cant you do something about it?

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

yea i got shafted by the cops and handcuffed and abused for stealing shit from my own house (when i was moving down here)

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

did you see their names? you should be able to file some abuse report...not that it would do anything.

play the race card for the win
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

IM BEING OPPRESSED

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride
    1989 Audi 200

Call the edmonton police force, tell them you're going to the Sun, the Globe and Mail - and all those places if they do not give you a PUBLIC Apology or a settlement, you are very disturbed about the whole situation and can't believe how you were treated!

... Or, atleast thats what I'd do

On the plus side there were recently some cops that were very nice and professional towards me, thoroughly apprecieated that - A calgary first!

- Rasmus

My Ride
    RB26DETT SIL40 VERT

yah I thought of filling a report but I just have a feeling it would be pointless and since we live in Lethbridge by the time we got to ay sort of agreement her bruises wil probably be gone. I just wish they would have been nice enough to put my seat back or atleast pick up the Garbage he spread around.
    Cheap 16 wheels for sale
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/256625/f-s-16x7-black-modenas-4-100-108-40/

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by 240droptop
    yah I thought of filling a report but I just have a feeling it would be pointless and since we live in Lethbridge by the time we got to ay sort of agreement her bruises wil probably be gone.
    That's why you take a picture.

My Ride
    Model S

if it bothered you enough to complain on a forum, why doesnt it bother you enough to take any action at all?

nothing any of us can do for you, unless you want them to continue to get away with stuff like that you should speak up

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

hahahahhhahah oh shit. you guys think this is not normal??? and btw good luck trying to fight it at all. in edmonton cops threw a kid down an elevator... and they shot a guy in the back... all according to EPS procedure.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    E36, S13

stupid pigs

My Ride
    A Honda Product!

Shit...now I dont even want to go up there! I am supposed to leave on monday for a 2 day trip to Etown..what a bummer!!
    Maybe I should take the mini van!!

if you do nothing about this, this kind of thing is gonna continue happening.. they cant just rip you from your car and cuff you for the smell of weed in the air.. seriously if you dont file a complaint you arent doing your part as a human in our society

this is true, I've heard similiar stuff about e-town cops, but worse.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    3 of Germany's finest

E-town cops are as corrupt as Detroit cops back in the day. Shit, the chief set up a sting on a journalist for no reason fuck. What a nightmare. FUCK edmonton.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

HAHAHAHa

so the smell of marijuana just came floating along and managed to find it's way into your truck just befor the police pulled you over?!?!?!?!

My Ride
    5.7L8, 4BANGA!

i heard about that kid who was pushed down an elevator in etown

you guys forgot the e-town copper who tazed a 15 yr old to "wake him up"

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

*sigh*, all I read here is the following:

I was sitting around minding my own business reading a bible and working on some scripture, when a police officer comes up, smacks my bible out of my hand and beats me, I say officer, I'm only here praising and being a complete angel and model citizen contriuting to society 110%, why must you intrude on me like this?

Listen up, you're whining, you're probably a loser, and you have to deal with it. If there is suspicion they will act, that is what they are trained to do, and that is their job...either deal with it and suck it up like an adult, or keep whining like the little child you truly are inside.....

Oh, you didn't pull the whole "you don't know who my dad is, you're going to lose your job"......I had that one pulled on me a couple times last week while working in the jail.....
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast